It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to Approve 'Al-Qaeda Embassy' in Washington

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Obama to Approve 'Al-Qaeda Embassy' in Washington

www.infowars.com

The Obama administration is preparing to follow Britain in recognizing the rebel National Transitional Council as the official government of Libya by approving an embassy in Washington DC, which given the fact that the rebel army is spearheaded by Al-Qaeda militants who have killed U.S. troops would equate to Obama handing terrorists a diplomatic outpost on U.S. soil.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Again, AJ is loved and hated but regardless of what you think, I believe his show and writers come out with valid and important information.
So, yes. An 'Al-Qaeda' embassy on US soil. Not, it won't have that name on the outside BUT since a majority of the rebels fighting with NATO in Libya are Al-qaeda, AND since the US is following Britain in recognizing the TNC as the ruling government (even though Gadafi is still there!?), technically YES, Al-qaeda will have a pseudo embassy through in the US.
Although, maybe this doesn't and shouldn't suprise you since al-qaeda has always been a unit of the CIA, so while they have been in the US and ran by US agencies, they will now have their own plush and luxurious embassy within the U.S.

Grrrrr

Thoughts?

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Un-freaking believable. So, what other terrorist is obama going to get an embassy?
Really, what the H is he thinking?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
First of all , if it says Libyan Embassy on the front, thats what it means. Second of all, you are quite right, the USA's world famous Central Intelligence Agency set up Al Qaeda in the first place, so its only damned RIGHT that all the mad murderous thugs they let loose out there, end up back where they got thier training and start up cash from. Oroborus.

My point is, theres nothing to complain about. Unless you are so opposed as a nation to shouldering this burden, so placed upon your shoulders by the shadow men in your government and intelligence services, that you are prepared to fight your own government, and die to see it removed and replaced with a clean one, then your opinion on the presence of an Embassy full of potential terrorists isnt worth spit. Know why ? Well in answer to that obvious question heres another. If you wouldnt act to change something, why the hell should anyone else?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Al Qaeda is a mercenary army. Al Qaeda MAY HAVE BEEN hired by the rebels in Libya. Al Qaeda DOES NOT COMPRISE the government of the rebels in Libya. Al Qaeda WILL NOT be able to use this embassy for their own official business.

Pure hysterical Alex Jones disinformation. Of course, nobody will read this post and nobody will care, because SENSATIONALISM beats REASON and TRUTH any day of the week.

link   
I can just see this going all terribly wrong. Allow an embassy like this and undercover terrorists will be exploiting this to thier advantage to stage future attacks.

link   
The Infowars article is based on an AFP article which says:

“The United States said Wednesday it was reviewing a request by Libya’s rebels to open an embassy in Washington, following Britain which expelled diplomats from Moamer Kadhafi’s regime,”

"Reviewing a request" is not even in the same ballpark as "Obama to approve a request". Nowhere does it say anywhere that Obama is going to approve the request.

You people need to stop believing and spreading all of the fear-mongering that goes on at Infowars and other places and do your own research before posting stories such as these.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
That makes it really easy to spy on them if we supply the building.

I see this as strategy.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I posted the original article yesterday.Link

Alex has a way of distorting things.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Its just going to be the libyan embassy, it doesnt matter who is running it. There may well be Al Quaeda operating within the libyan rebels but i doubt they will be wanting to run the country and be in charge of diplomacy in the US. For all the stick the americans give Obama, this can hardly be called his fault. If libya want an embassy in the US, then so be it. It is different to the Al Quaeda as an organisation having one.

Next they will be giving terrorists diplomatic immunity...... or not

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
Al Qaeda is a mercenary army. Al Qaeda MAY HAVE BEEN hired by the rebels in Libya. Al Qaeda DOES NOT COMPRISE the government of the rebels in Libya. Al Qaeda WILL NOT be able to use this embassy for their own official business.

Pure hysterical Alex Jones disinformation. Of course, nobody will read this post and nobody will care, because SENSATIONALISM beats REASON and TRUTH any day of the week.

How can you be sure that there are no elements of Al-qaeda in the current rebel government? Obviously, its not going to have a sign saying 'Welcome to the Al-Qaeda' embassy on the front! BUT, if there are elements in the government, then it seems obvious that there is a chance al-qaeda members could be using the embassy in the U.S. AND subject to diplomatic immunity laws, etc

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

“The United States said Wednesday it was reviewing a request by Libya’s rebels to open an embassy in Washington, following Britain which expelled diplomats from Moamer Kadhafi’s regime,”

"Reviewing a request" is not even in the same ballpark as "Obama to approve a request". Nowhere does it say anywhere that Obama is going to approve the request.

You people need to stop believing and spreading all of the fear-mongering that goes on at Infowars and other places and do your own research before posting stories such as these.

Maybe its just me, but the fact that they are even REVEIWING the requst is enough to make me sick. The actual leader of the country (who they have tried to kill, illegally) is still there. But then again, Al-qaeda is actually CIA so really they've been in the US since the 70's.
And again, AJ has been called many things but i think you can agree that he does stand up for the consitution and the liberty of US citizens... I think some times he has to fear monger to get points across. The average US citizen is so lazy, that they need something to shock them into life, shock them into actually doing something and stop being so damn apathetic and controlled by their government and media

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012king
Its just going to be the libyan embassy, it doesnt matter who is running it. There may well be Al Quaeda operating within the libyan rebels but i doubt they will be wanting to run the country and be in charge of diplomacy in the US.

What makes you think that? Why wouldn't they CIA want another puppet within a puppet (Alqaeda within the 'new' lybian government)? Either way, doesnt matter who they get to 'represent' the country in the embassy, it is still an illegal war and the new government will still be a puppet installed by NATO and the NWO.. but thats ok right? haha

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

Of course, nobody will read this post and nobody will care, because SENSATIONALISM beats REASON and TRUTH any day of the week.

I read it.

It is sensationalism. The main point being Obama should be impeached, I did a search on infowars own website for recent articles concerning MEK, an Iranian anti Iran terrorist group that worked with Saddam Hussein against Iran, and has now been funded by US covert money. They are on the US list of terrorist organizations but are recently lobbying in the US to have their name removed from the list.

The most recent article I found was July 1, 2008. Reporter Details Congressionally Approved Covert Funding Of Terrorists In Iran

No doubt that there are some elements of Al Qaeda among the Libyan rebels. Why should that receive more focus than US funding terrorism in Iran? Business as usual as far as US actions go. The answer may well be in the fact that current Zionist PR is promoting the concept of "Support for Israel is a blow against Terror".

I think that fighting wars for Israel and funding terrorist activities against Israel's perceived enemies is a blow against national sovereignty.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
I posted the original article yesterday.Link

Alex has a way of distorting things.

Missed your post yesterday, gave you a flag

I know it seems like distortion BUT truly I believe that AJ does it for a purpose! To wake people up! If the article from infowars was in the New York Times, you would have so many people upset and checking out the facts to see what is going on. As of now, i would be that less then 2% of americans understand where Al-qaeda came from let alone the fact that we are allies with them in the war in Libya... that would your average american talking and thinking right?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

I hate to say it but I have never seen more gullible people -- somebody reads something written on the stall wall in a gas station toilet ... and it is repeated as the gospel. Wouldn't it be great if you had something that you could input a few words and it would spill forward the true answer -- we could call it Boogle or Moogle or maybe Foogle or Hoogle.

Maybe people just have an agenda and they really dont care about the truth -- naw that would imply that they were disingenuous.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta

Maybe its just me, but the fact that they are even REVEIWING the requst is enough to make me sick. The actual leader of the country (who they have tried to kill, illegally) is still there. But then again, Al-qaeda is actually CIA so really they've been in the US since the 70's.

They have probably been taking orders from the CIA the whole time they have existed, up to present day included more than likely. I dont see the problem if one of the perks is a trip to the USA to chillax after a hard years brutalising folks in the name of giving a super power excuses to take a look at the arab worlds oil and mineral reserves!

And again, AJ has been called many things but i think you can agree that he does stand up for the consitution and the liberty of US citizens... I think some times he has to fear monger to get points across. The average US citizen is so lazy, that they need something to shock them into life, shock them into actually doing something and stop being so damn apathetic and controlled by their government and media

The very fact that there is such apathy and laziness means that the nation that AJ is apparantly trying to "shock" is actualy at the point where it is not worth saving. If he is having to make crap up, and embelish the truth, then there is nothing to worry about, except the fact that some delusional fat jerk is trying to mess with everyones day by filling thier heads with fear. You do understand that by the token of apathy with which the american public are branded, they are BOUND to loose thier security and liberty as per the words of one of your most revered historical figures! Who the hell amongst such a hopeless bunch of morons, is worth saving? Alex Jones, is flogging a horse he already knows to be ten days dead and starting to stink, because he still makes money doing it. If he thinks hes making a difference, hes either deluded, an idiot, or both.

There is NEVER an excuse for fear mongering, because such behaviour is only ever excused by haters and fascists to explain thier horrific abuses of power over a people. Alex Jones is a little media Hitler, his SS are his retarded followers of slack jawed confederates, and his Luftwaffe is the fear he and they spread, and the outright fabrication and embelishment that they insist on coating everything with. In short he is such an incapable journalist and talking head, that he almost has to make crap up to be interesting. Well done Alex, you total hero *vomits from irony of me saying that*. The man, and everyone drawn in by his halfwit ramblings ought to be ashamed of themselves.

top topics

join