It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where our tax dollars are going! And why the debt is so high!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Military Industrial Complex

I was researching the b-2 stealth bomber and I came to figure that the 21 B-2 stealth Bombers were commissioned to be made. Now we all know that there are many more than that in existence. But with the 21 B-2 stealth bombers alone, with each one costing 2.3 billion dollars to build, a total cost of $48.3 Billion. And that is just one of Hundreds. Literally hundreds of Military Aircraft. Not to mention Naval Ships. Or on board Aircraft Weaponry, on board naval Weaponry or Nuclear Devices. I have been told many times that if China was to invade America we would be done for. I think other wise. Bye,Bye China

After Politicians and government agency's are paid and debts are never paid, ALL of our tax payer money goes here. THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX. We are most likely talking about hundreds of Trillions of dollars. Way beyond the National debt of $14 trillion. Oh we cant forget the billion dollar a day war that has been going on since 2001 now can we.

Please, I would like the ATS community to join in figuring out how much each Military Aircraft cost and how much were built. How much each Military Naval ship cost. And the price of Troop Weaponry, Nuclear Devices and miscellaneous things. Also the price of NASA things.

I keep hearing about people wanting to know where our taxes are going. Except mine. I do not pay taxes. Since I am a Sovereign Citizen.

Well hear you go you got your answer. Not so much of a conspiracy as a the Government being a teenager and not knowing how to Budget there books.

Hear are some links that will help out in our mission to find out where more than 80% of our tax money has been going.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Please help as I am not to good with research.
edit on 29-7-2011 by reptiliannogmar because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2011 by reptiliannogmar because: Added Bye bye china

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I disagree. Our massive debt is due to a combination of many things. It's mostly fraudulent debt by our banking owners. Corruption. Disappearing money. A great many things but really only one...

The system was designed to fail. Pure and simple.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
I disagree. Our massive debt is due to a combination of many things. It's mostly fraudulent debt by our banking owners. Corruption. Disappearing money. A great many things but really only one...

The system was designed to fail. Pure and simple.

I have to totally disagree. I, as having ONCE been a tax paying American, was a person who constantly wondered where our money went. As you said disappearing money. It is going to black budget projects and projects that the American President is not even allowed knowing. Most of which goes into and only furthering the American Military Industrial Complex to continue to be the leader.

Corruption and debt from our banking Owners. Please give me a break and keep you Ideological views to yourself. Corruption most likely does not even make up 1 percent of the $14,000,000,000,000+ in American debt. You are delusional. Every single American politician would have to be billionaire to the tenth degree. Let them spend a couple of thousand on a couple of trips a year or let them buy a damn $100,000 vehicle. It is a whole lot better than 50 billion dollars on just 21 air craft that is just going to be decommisioned in 10 years anyway.

Now they want to to get a pretend loan from the American people, (SSI) when we have worked hard for to pay off other country's. It will just get worse. There is no saving it. I am going to wait to get an intelligent response from someone on the site. I am not going to waste another word on you. BTW. Read this. It is a post from the Ower of the site.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Most of our tax money goes to Medicare/Medicaid/CHIP ($732 b), SS ($707 b), and defense ($705 b), with SS as our largest single money-gobbler.

Policy Basics: Where Do Our Federal Tax Dollars Go?

SS is also our largest debt machine, which when you think about it, is one of the most ridiculous pieces of crap in our government spending addiction.

SS is sold as "pay in, pay out", where you pay into it via SS tax and when you get to age 62 (minimum) SS pays out. It should be zero sum, or a surplus on the SS side. But it's considered "debt". Why? Because since the first SS tax was collected in 1935 it's been a candy store for the U.S. government. They borrow from it, and replace that money with special bonds that can't be sold and don't mature. We are told that SS has a $2 trillion surplus, but that's a fallacy. It has $2 trillion worth of IOUs. That's why it's debt: because the government owes SS $2 trillion.

And here's another fun fact about SS: you are not guaranteed to be paid anything. SS is a simple tax. FDR sold it to the American people as a "savings account" and "insurance" (thus the "contribution" and "benefit" wording). But it's just a tax. Nothing more, nothing less. After its collection, the government can do anything with it they want to. Wheee!

/TOA
edit on 29-7-2011 by The Old American because: added link

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

I agree. The worse losses have been caused by actions that could only be described as totally criminal.

Investment in weaponry is way down at the bottom of my list of viable choices, but at least it employs some people and maybe they learn something useful in the process.

At the bottom of the pit is what could best be described as total insanity. That's what has been costing us the most. You have to be crazy to try to use debt to enslave others. And that's what the worst of them do. Saner men would consider forgiving the debt and starting over.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by reptiliannogmar

What you say is irrelevant and you have no stake in the matter. As you claim to not pay taxes, you shouldn't care in the least how money that is not yours is spent. Some country has to be leading the world militarily. It just so happen to be us. Your statement grants your topic nothing.

At what point were politics mentioned? I'd love to see you quote that. I'm somehow delusional because the Federal Reserve is reeling off fiat currency as fast as the printing presses will spit them out? Because that money goes overseas in many forms, exceeding military spending by far?

You're inciting and insinuating and it's beyond absurd. I did nothing but post an opposing viewpoint and you are so intimidated by me that you begin calling names? Your response speaks for itself. This whole thread is a joke.

BTW genius one, there's a new site called Google. Try to remember it next time before you make a fool out of yourself.

www.usgovernmentspending.com...
edit on 29-7-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: grammar

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

Precisely. Anyone on here has the ability to see for themselves how the IMF has collapsed other countries. They're continuing to do so at this very moment in Greece and Italy. But they pull the wool so far over people's eyes and want everyone so polarized blaming everyone else but the banking criminals, that to say otherwise is inviting violent and hateful opposition, social sanctions, and threats.

Btw, don't let the OP catch sight of your post or you're in for it.
edit on 29-7-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: spelling

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
Most of our tax money goes to Medicare/Medicaid/CHIP ($732 b), SS ($707 b), and defense ($705 b), with SS as our largest single money-gobbler.

SS is also our largest debt machine, which when you think about it, is one of the most ridiculous pieces of crap in our government spending addiction.

SS is sold as "pay in, pay out", where you pay into it via SS tax and when you get to age 62 (minimum) SS pays out. It should be zero sum, or a surplus on the SS side. But it's considered "debt". Why? Because since the first SS tax was collected in 1935 it's been a candy store for the U.S. government. They borrow from it, and replace that money with special bonds that can't be sold and don't mature. We are told that SS has a $2 trillion surplus, but that's a fallacy. It has $2 trillion worth of IOUs. That's why it's debt: because the government owes SS $2 trillion.

And here's another fun fact about SS: you are not guaranteed to be paid anything. SS is a simple tax. FDR sold it to the American people as a "savings account" and "insurance" (thus the "contribution" and "benefit" wording). But it's just a tax. Nothing more, nothing less. After its collection, the government can do anything with it they want to. Wheee!

/TOA

You just did a great job of explaining how SS is actually a good program but bad politicians cannot keep their hands out of it. Then you go to blame SS for being pilfered. You must enjoy harassing banks for being robbed as well?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack

What you say is irrelevant and you have no stake in the matter. As you claim to not pay taxes, you shouldn't care in the least how money that is not yours is spent. Some country has to be leading the world militarily. It just so happen to be us. Your statement grants your topic nothing.

At what point were politics mentioned? I'd love to see you quote that. I'm somehow delusional because the Federal Reserve is reeling off fiat currency as fast as the printing presses will spit them out? Because that money goes overseas in many forms, exceeding military spending by far?

You're inciting and insinuating and it's beyond absurd. I did nothing but post an opposing viewpoint and you are so intimidated by me that you begin calling names? Your response speaks for itself. This whole thread is a joke.

BTW genius one, there's a new site called Google. Try to remember it next time before you make a fool out of yourself.

www.usgovernmentspending.com...
edit on 29-7-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: grammar

Y dont you look at the defense budget for every single year since 1940 on your little Link. I did and it was the leader in almost every single time up until the bush sr. administration. And you have KNOW that ever single governmental decision has played a part in the problems that we face today. I would say that if we added every single years budget together since 1940. The defense budget would be the leader. From your little site. Unless you want to say that your link was hog wash, then I was right and you were wrong.

you have to look at it over all. Not just one single tiny year.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Dude read the grace commission reports. TAXES PAY THE INTEREST ON THE DEBT PERIOD! The rest of the money is borrowed (THE DEBT) and the real debt is over 100 trillion. These guys spedn money like they can conjur it from thin air... oh wait.... However the idiots borrow it instead of conjuring thier own money...

What kind of idiot borrows money created from thin air when they can create it from thin air themselves? Real brain trust there in congress...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Of course the chart does not include money that was never accounted for... due to corruption. Hear about the "secret bailouts" recently? You won't find that on any chart.

Did you know the Federal Reserve buys Treasury Bills from Goldman Sachs? Not from the U.S. Treasury.

Look at who stands around the President when he signs any bailout packages. Representatives from Goldman Sachs. Almost exclusively.

Who advises the President on finances? Ex employees of Goldman Sachs.

Are you seeing a pattern here?

They've all been bought off by the IMF and World Bank. They're being paid to inflate the currency and strike fear into Americans in order to secure every last drop of wealth they can through legislation. When it's all done, the IMF offers bailout packages that can never be payed back, in effect making us their slaves. The standard of living will drop dramatically, taxes will shoot through the roof, and services will be cut to nothing.

I know this can be hard to grasp all at once. It took me some time to. I know everyone on ATS claims to have the final answer on the cause of all human sorrow and I suppose my post right now is now different.

For your consideration, I submit to you, the cause of nearly all human suffering: The international banking "elite"

ETA: I'm not going to respond to your petty attacks. I'm also not going to give you an exhaustive tutorial of the facts. I've laid out the information and you can verify it for yourself. I guarantee it to be factual. I will not post a storm of links in order to convince you of anything. One "little" link is one link to many. This is an adventure you need to take on your own. Your own mind, ingenuity, intellect, and logic are the only tools you need to crack your eyes open.
edit on 29-7-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

"Most of our tax money goes to Medicare/Medicaid/CHIP ($732 b), SS ($707 b), and defense ($705 b), with SS as our largest single money-gobbler. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------

the social security was running a surplus up till a year or so ago!!! the excess money was being sent over to the general fund which was paying for the other crap!!!
medicare shouldn't be classified with medicaid and chip, and the funds for medicare should not be used to pay for the other two programs!! medicare is for the elderly, and the handicapped, who no longer have the physical capacity to work, the other two programs are for the "Poor" and children...and some of those children's families are making a nice sum of money!!!

ya know, one of the reasons why I think we will never get ourselves out of this mess is that so very few people are acknowledging the truth, they are more than happy to just spew out the lies that the political machines a throwing their way to spew out!! if we are running on what is basically lies, we are bound not to fix any of the problems that we have, since we are denying that they are the problem.....

it's the old and poor, let's starve them to death!!!
I'm sick of my country!!!

edit on 29-7-2011 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
The total cost of "COMMISSIONED" B-2 Stealth Bombers and F-16 is a Minimal of 256 billion dollars. Not including Fuel cost. Those are just 2 models of literally 1000+ Different kind of aircraft that have been built since the beginning of the Air force. You can find each model posted below. I am not being paranoid about the cost of the Military industrial complex Take a look at how many PLANES. Just military PLANES have been built by the American government for war.

WHAT DO YOU THINK THE GOVERNMENT DOES WITH OUR MONEY JUST WIPE THEIR ASSES WITH 100 DOLLAR BILLS.

wAKE UP PEOPLE MORE OF OUR MONEY GOES INTO THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX THAN EVEN POLITIANS KNOW. And this does not even include the classified black budjet programs. Which takes up more than almost all the cost of all the de classified planes combined.

WAKE UP

Fokker D.VII - Fokker
Fokker D.VIII - Fokker

PW-1 - Engineering Division
PW-2 - Loening
PW-3 - Orenco
PW-4 - Gallaudet
PW-5 - Fokker
PW-6 - Fokker
PW-7 - Fokker
PW-8 - Curtiss
PW-9 - Boeing

PN-1 - Curtiss

PA-1 - Loening

PG-1 - Aeromarine

TP-1 - Engineering Division

GA-1 - Boeing
GA-2 - Boeing

IL-1 - Orenco

NO-1 - Douglas
NO-2 - Douglas

AO-1 - Atlantic

CO-1 - Engineering Division
CO-2 - Engineering Division
CO-3 - Engineering Division
CO-4 - Atlantic
CO-5 - Engineering Division
CO-6 - Engineering Division
CO-7 - Boeing
CO-8 - Atlantic

DB-1 - Gallaudet

NBS-1 - Martin (originally designated MB-2)
NBS-2 - Lowe-Willard-Fowler
NBS-3 - Elias
NBS-4 - Curtiss

NBL-1 - Witteman-Lewis
NBL-2 - Martin

TA-1 - Elias
TA-2 - Huff-Daland
TA-3 - Dayton-Wright Aircraft
TA-4 - Engineering Division
TA-5 - Dayton-Wright Aircraft
TA-6 - Huff-Daland

TW-1 - Engineering Division
TW-2 - Cox-Klemin
TW-3 - Dayton-Wright Aircraft
TW-4 - Fokker
TW-5 - Huff-Daland

A-1 - Cox-Klemin
A-2 - Fokker

M-1 - Engineering Division/Sperry

PS-1 - Dayton-Wright

Verville-Sperry R-3

R-1 - Alfred V. Verville
R-2 - Thomas-Morse
R-3 - Verville-Sperry
R-4 - Loening
R-5 - Thomas-Morse
R-6 - Curtiss
R-7 - Engineering Division
R-8 - Curtiss

S-1 - Loening

T-1 - Martin
T-2 - Fokker
T-3 - Lowe-Willard-Fowler

A-3 Falcon

A-1 - skipped to prevent confusion with Cox-Klemin XA-1
A-2 - Douglas
A-3 Falcon - Curtiss
A-4 Falcon - Curtiss
A-5 Falcon - Curtiss
A-6 Falcon - Curtiss
A-7 - Fokker
A-8 - Curtiss
A-9 - Lockheed
A-10 Shrike - Curtiss
A-11 - Consolidated
A-12 Shrike - Curtiss
A-13 - Northrop
A-14 - Curtiss
A-15 - Martin
A-16 - Northrop
A-17 Nomad - Northrop
A-18 Shrike - Curtiss
A-19 - Vultee
A-20 Havoc - Douglas (redesignated as B-20 in 1948)
A-20 Havoc
A-21 - Stearman
A-22 - Martin
A-23 Baltimore - Martin
A-24 Banshee - Douglas (redesignated as F-24 in 1948)
A-25 Shrike - Curtiss
A-26 Invader - Douglas (redesignated as B-26 in 1948, then as A-26 in 1966)
A-27 - North American
A-28 Hudson - Lockheed
A-29 Hudson - Lockheed
A-30 - Martin, to allow supply to the UK under Lend-lease
A-31 Vengeance - Vultee
A-32 - Brewster
A-33 - Douglas
A-34 - Brewster
A-35 Vengeance - Vultee
A-36 Apache - North American
A-36 Invader - North American
A-37 - Hughes
A-38 Grizzly - Beechcraft
A-39 - Kaiser-Fleetwings
A-40 - Curtiss
A-41 - Vultee
A-42 Mixmaster - Douglas
A-43 Blackhawk - Curtiss-Wright
A-44 - Convair
A-45 - Martin

Huff-Daland LB-1

LB-1 - Huff-Daland (later Keystone)
LB-2 - Atlantic Aircraft Corporation (Fokker Aircraft Corp after 1925)
LB-3 - Keystone
Martin LB-4 - S/n assigned but prototype not built
LB-5 - Keystone
LB-6 - Keystone
LB-7 - Keystone
LB-8 - Keystone
LB-9 - Keystone
LB-10 - Keystone
LB-11 - Keystone
LB-12 - Keystone
LB-13 - Keystone
LB-14 - Keystone

B-1 - Huff-Daland
B-2 Condor - Curtiss

HB-1 - Huff-Daland
HB-2 - Atlantic/Fokker
HB-3 - Huff-Daland

Martin B-10B

B-1 - Huff-Daland/Keystone
B-2 Condor - Curtiss
B-3 - Keystone
B-4 - Keystone
B-5 - Keystone
B-6 - Keystone
B-7 - Douglas
B-8 - Fokker
B-9 - Boeing
B-10 - Martin
B-11 - Douglas
B-12 - Martin
B-13 - Martin
B-14 - Martin
B-15 - Boeing
B-16 - Martin
B-17 Flying Fortress - Boeing
B-18 Bolo - Douglas
B-19 - Douglas
B-20 - Boeing
B-20 Havoc - Douglas - designation of A-20 Havoc from 1948 to 1949
B-21 - North American
B-22 - Douglas
B-23 Dragon - Douglas
B-24 Liberator - Consolidated
B-24 Liberator
B-25 Mitchell - North American
B-26 Marauder - Martin
B-26 Invader - Douglas - designation of A-26 Invader from 1948 to 1966
B-27 - Martin
B-28 Dragon - North American
B-29 Superfortress - Boeing
B-30 - Lockheed
B-31 - Douglas
B-32 Dominator - Consolidated
B-33 Super Marauder - Martin
B-34 Lexington - Lockheed
B-35 - Northrop
B-36 Peacemaker - Convair
B-37 - Lockheed
B-38 Flying Fortress - Boeing
B-39 Superfortress - Boeing
B-40 Flying Fortress - Boeing
B-41 Liberator - Consolidated
B-42 Mixmaster - Douglas
B-43 Jetmaster - Douglas
B-44 Superfortress - Boeing
B-45 Tornado - North American
B-46 - Convair
B-47 Stratojet - Boeing
B-48 - Martin
B-49 - Northrop
B-50 Superfortress - Boeing
B-51 - Martin
B-52 Stratofortress - Boeing
JB-52E Stratofortress
B-53 - Convair
B-54 - Boeing
B-55 - Boeing
B-56 - Boeing
B-57 Canberra - Martin
B-58 Hustler - Convair
B-59 - Boeing
B-60 - Convair
B-61 Matador - Martin (redesignated as TM-61, then MGM-1)
B-62 Snark - Northrop (redesignated as SM-62)
B-63 RASCAL - Bell (redesignated as GAM-63)
B-64 Navaho - North American (redesignated as SM-64)
B-65 Atlas - Convair (redesignated as SM-65)
B-66 Destroyer - Douglas
B-67 Crossbow - Radioplane (redesignated as GAM-67)
B-68 - Martin
B-68 Titan - Martin (redesignated as SM-68)
B-69 Neptune - Lockheed
B-70 Valkyrie - North American
SR-71 Blackbird - Lockheed (SR- denotes "strategic reconnaissance")

[

BLR-1 - Boeing (redesignated as XB-15)
BLR-2 - Douglas (redesignated as XB-19)
BLR-3 - Sikorsky

Douglas C-1 refueling Fokker C-2

C-1 - Douglas
C-2 - Fokker
C-3 - Ford
C-4 - Ford
C-5 - Fokker
C-6 - Sikorsky
C-7 - Fokker
C-8 - Fairchild
C-9 - Ford
C-10 Robin - Curtiss-Wright
C-11 Fleetster - Consolidated
C-12 Vega - Lockheed
C-13 - skipped
C-14 - Fokker
C-15 - Fokker
C-16 - Fokker
C-17 Super Vega - Lockheed
C-18 Monomail - Boeing
C-19 Alpha - Northrop
C-20 - Fokker
C-21 Dolphin - Douglas
C-22 Fleetster - Consolidated
C-23 Altair - Lockheed
C-24 - American
C-25 Altair - Lockheed
C-26 Dolphin - Douglas
C-27 Airbus - Bellanca
C-28 - Sikorsky
Sikorsky C-28
C-29 Dolphin - Douglas
C-30 Condor - Curtiss-Wright
C-31 - Kreider-Reisner
C-32 - Douglas
C-33 - Douglas
C-34 - Douglas
C-35 Electra - Lockheed
C-36 Electra - Lockheed
C-37 Electra - Lockheed
C-38 - Douglas
C-39 - Douglas
C-40 Electra - Lockheed
C-41 - Douglas
C-42 - Douglas
C-43 Traveller - Beechcraft
C-44 - Messerschmitt
C-45 Expeditor - Beechcraft
C-46 Commando - Curtiss-Wright
C-47 Skytrain - Douglas
C-47 Skytrain
C-48 Skytrain - Douglas
C-49 Skytrain - Douglas
C-50 Skytrain - Douglas
C-51 Skytrain - Douglas
C-52 Skytrain - Douglas
C-53 Skytrooper - Douglas
C-54 Skymaster - Douglas
C-55 Commando - Curtiss-Wright
C-56 Lodestar - Lockheed
C-57 Lodestar - Lockheed
C-58 Bolo - Douglas
C-59 Lodestar - Lockheed
C-60 Lodestar - Lockheed
C-61 Forwarder - Fairchild
C-62 - Waco
C-63 Hudson - Lockheed
C-64 Norseman - Noorduyn
C-65 Skycar - Stout
C-66 Lodestar - Lockheed
C-67 Dragon - Douglas
C-68 - Douglas
C-69 Constellation - Lockheed
C-70 Nightingale - Howard
C-71 Executive - Spartan
C-72 - Waco
C-73 - Boeing
C-74 Globemaster - Douglas
C-74 Globemaster
C-75 - Boeing
C-76 Caravan - Curtiss-Wright
C-77 - Cessna
C-78 Bobcat - Cessna
C-79 - Junkers
C-80 - Harlow
C-81 Reliant - Stinson
C-82 Packet - Fairchild
C-83 Coupe - Piper
C-84 - Douglas
C-85 Orion - Lockheed
C-86 Forwarder - Fairchild
C-87 Liberator Express - Consolidated
C-88 - Fairchild
C-89 - Hamilton
C-90 - Luscombe
C-91 - Stinson
C-92 - Akron-Funk
C-93 Conestoga - Budd
C-94 - Cessna
C-95 Grasshopper - Taylorcraft
C-96 - Fairchild
C-97 Stratofreighter - Boeing
C-97 Stratofreighter
C-98 Clipper - Boeing
C-99 - Convair
C-100 Gamma - Northrop
C-101 Vega - Lockheed
C-102 Speedster - Rearwin
C-103 - Grumman
C-104 - Lockheed
C-105 - Boeing
C-106 - Cessna
C-107 Skycar - Stout
C-108 Flying Fortress - Boeing
C-109 Liberator Express - Consolidated
C-110 - Douglas
C-111 Super Electra - Lockheed
C-112 - Douglas
C-113 Commando - Curtiss-Wright
C-114 Skymaster - Douglas
C-115 Skymaster - Douglas
C-116 Skymaster - Douglas
C-117 Super Skytrain - Douglas
C-118 Liftmaster - Douglas
C-119 Flying Boxcar - Fairchild
C-120 Packplane - Fairchild
C-121 Constellation - Lockheed
C-122 Avitruc - Chase
C-123 Provider - Fairchild
XC-123A - Chase
C-124 Globemaster II - Douglas

C-125 Raider - Northrop
C-126 - Cessna
C-127 - Boeing
C-128 Flying Boxcar - Fairchild
C-129 Super Skytrain - Douglas
C-130 Hercules - Lockheed
C-131 Samaritan - Convair
C-132 - Douglas
C-133 Cargomaster - Douglas
C-134 - Stroukoff
C-135 Stratotanker - Boeing
C-136 - Fairchild
C-137 Stratoliner - Boeing
C-138 - reserved for Fokker F27, but never assigned
C-139 - Lockheed
C-140 Jetstar - Lockheed
C-141 Starlifter - Lockheed
C-142 - Vought
C-143 - reserved for what would become the X-19, but never officially assigned
C-143 MRC2A - Bombardier Challenger CL-604 for US Coast Guard Medium Range Command and Control Aircraft [2]
C-144 Ocean Sentry - CASA CN-235 300CG for US Coast Guard Medium Range Surveillance Maritime Patrol Aircraft (MRS MPA)[2]

Culver PQ-8A

A-1 - Fleetwings
A-2 - Radioplane
A-3 - Curtiss
A-4 - Douglas
A-5 - Boeing
A-6 - Douglas
A-7 Airacobra - Bell
A-8 Cadet - Culver

PQ-8 Cadet - Culver
PQ-9 - Culver
PQ-10 - Culver
PQ-11 - Fletcher
PQ-12 - Fleetwings
PQ-13 - ERCO
PQ-14 Cadet - Culver
PQ-15 - Culver

Radioplane OQ-2A

OQ-2 - Radioplane
OQ-3 - Radioplane/Frankfort
OQ-4 - Brunswick-Balke-Collender
OQ-5 - contractor unknown
OQ-6 - Radioplane
OQ-7 - Radioplane
OQ-11 - Simmonds Aerocessories
OQ-12 - Radioplane
OQ-13 - Radioplane
OQ-14 - Radioplane/Frankfort
OQ-16
OQ-17 - Radioplane
OQ-18
OQ-19 Quail - Radioplane

BQ-1 - Fleetwings
BQ-2 - Kaiser-Fleetwings
BQ-3 - Fairchild
BQ-3 - Fairchild
BQ-4 - Interstate
BQ-5 - Interstate
BQ-6 - Interstate
BQ-7 Aphrodite - Boeing
BQ-8 Liberator - Consolidated[3]

CQ-1 - Fletcher
CQ-2 - Stinson
CQ-3 Expeditor - Beechcraft
CQ-4 Flying Fortress - Boeing

Q-1 - Radioplane
Q-2 Firebee - Ryan
Q-3 - Radioplane
Q-4 - Northrop
Q-5 Kingfisher - Lockheed
Q-6 - Wright Air Development Center
Q-7 - skipped: request for redesignation of QB-17 not approved
Q-8 Cadet Culver
Q-8 - request for redesignation of QF-80 not approved
Q-9 - WADC
Q-10 - Radioplane
Q-11 - WADC
Q-12 - Beechcraft
Q-14 Cadet - Culver

AG-1 - Christopher
AG-2 - Timm

BG-1 - Fletcher
BG-2 - Fletcher
BG-3 - Cornelius

Waco CG-4A

CG-1 - Frankfort
CG-2 - Frankfort
CG-3 - Waco
CG-4 Hadrian - Waco
CG-5 - St. Louis
CG-6 - St. Louis
CG-7 - Bowlus-DuPont/Douglas
CG-8 - Bowlus-DuPont/Douglas
CG-9 - AGA Aviation
CG-10 Trojan Horse - Laister-Kauffman
CG-11 - Snead
CG-12 - Read-York
CG-13 - Waco
CG-14 - Chase
CG-15 Hadrian - Waco
CG-16 - General Airborne Transport
CG-17 - Douglas
CG-18 - Chase
CG-19 - Douglas
CG-20 - Chase

FG-1 - Cornelius

PG-1 - Northwestern
PG-2 - Ridgefield
PG-3 - Waco

Schweitzer TG-3A

TG-1 - Frankfort
TG-2 - Schweizer
TG-3 - Schweizer
TG-4 - Laister-Kauffman
TG-5 Grasshopper - Aeronca
TG-6 Grasshopper - Taylorcraft
TG-7 Orlik - Kocjan
TG-8 Grasshopper - Piper
TG-9 - Briegleb
TG-10 - Wichita Engineering
TG-11 - Schempp-Hirth
TG-12 - Bowlus-DuPont
TG-13 - Briegleb
TG-14 - Stiglmeier
TG-15 - Franklin-Stevens
TG-16 - Schultz
TG-17 - Franklin
TG-18 - Midwest Sailplane
TG-19 - Jacobs-Schweyer
TG-20 - Laister-Kauffman
TG-21 - Notre Dame
TG-22 - Mehlhose
TG-23 - Harper-Corcoran
TG-24 - Bowlus-Dupont
TG-25 Plover - Wolcott
TG-26 - Universal
TG-27 - Schneider
TG-28 Hawk Junior - Haller
TG-29 - Volmer Jensen
TG-30 Bluebird - Smith
TG-31 - Aero Industries
TG-32 - Pratt-Read
TG-33 - Aeronca

G-2 - Ridgefield
G-3 - Waco
G-4 Hadrian - Waco
G-10 Trojan Horse - Laister-Kauffman
G-13 - Waco
G-14 - Chase
G-15 Hadrian - Waco
G-18 - Chase
G-20 - Chase

S-1 - Schweizer
S-2 - Schweizer

G-1 - Kellett
G-2 - Pitcairn

L-1 Vigilant - Stinson
L-2 Grasshopper - Taylorcraft
L-3 Grasshopper - Aeronca
L-4 Grasshopper - Piper
L-5 Sentinel - Stinson (redesignated as U-19 in 1962)
L-6 Grasshopper - Interstate
L-7 - Universal
L-8 Cadet - Interstate
L-9 - Stinson
L-10 - Ryan
L-11 - Bellanca
L-12 Reliant - Stinson
L-13 - Stinson/Convair
L-14 Cub - Piper
L-15 Scout - Boeing
L-16 Champion - Aeronca
L-17 Navion - North American/Ryan (redesignated as U-18 in 1962)
L-18 Super Cub - Piper
L-19 Bird Dog - Cessna (redesignated as O-1 in 1962)
L-20 Beaver - de Havilland Canada (redesignated as U-6 in 1962)
L-21 Super Cub - Piper (redesignated as U-7 in 1962)
L-22 Navion - Ryan
L-23 Seminole - Beechcraft (redesignated as U-8 in 1962)
L-24 Courier - Helio (redesignated as U-24 in 1962)
L-25 - McDonnell (redesignated as XH-35, then XV-1)
L-26 Commander - Aero Design (redesignated as U-4 and U-9 in 1962)
L-27 - Cessna (redesignated as U-3 in 1962)
L-28 Super Courier - Helio (redesignated as U-10 in 1962)

P-3 Hawk

P-1 Hawk - Curtiss
P-2 Hawk - Curtiss
P-3 Hawk - Curtiss
P-4 - Boeing
P-5 Hawk - Curtiss
P-6 Hawk - Curtiss
P-7 - Boeing
P-8 - Boeing
P-9 - Boeing
P-10 - Curtiss
P-11 Hawk - Curtiss
P-12 - Boeing
P-13 Viper - Thomas-Morse
P-14 - Curtiss
P-15 - Boeing
P-16 - Berliner-Joyce
P-17 Hawk - Curtiss
P-18 - Curtiss
P-19 - Curtiss
P-20 - Curtiss
P-21 - Curtiss
P-22 Hawk - Curtiss
P-23 Hawk - Curtiss
P-24 - Lockheed
P-25 - Consolidated
P-26 Peashooter - Boeing
Boeing P-26
P-27 - Consolidated
P-28 - Consolidated
P-29 - Boeing
P-30 - Consolidated
P-31 Swift - Curtiss
P-32 - Boeing
P-33 - Consolidated
P-34 - Wedell-Williams
P-35 - Seversky
P-36 Hawk - Curtiss
P-37 - Curtiss
P-38 Lightning - Lockheed
P-39 Airacobra - Bell
P-40 Warhawk - Curtiss
P-41 - Seversky
P-42 - Curtiss
P-43 Lancer - Republic
P-44 Rocket - Republic
P-45 - Bell
P-46 - Curtiss
P-47 Thunderbolt - Republic
P-48 - Douglas
P-49 - Lockheed
P-50 - Grumman
P-51 Mustang - North American
P-51H Mustang
P-52 - Bell
P-53 - Curtiss
P-54 Swoose Goose - Vultee
P-55 Ascender - Curtiss
P-56 Black Bullet - Northrop
P-57 Peashooter - Tucker
P-58 Chain Lightning - Lockheed
P-59 Airacomet - Bell
P-60 - Curtiss
P-61 Black Widow - Northrop
P-62 - Curtiss
P-63 Kingcobra - Bell
P-64 - North American
P-65 - Grumman
P-66 Vanguard - Vultee
P-67 Bat - McDonnell
P-68 Tornado - Vultee
P-69 - Republic
P-70 Nighthawk - Douglas
P-71 - Curtiss
P-72 - Republic
P-73 - Hughes (officially never assigned)
P-74 - skipped
P-75 Eagle - Fisher
P-76 - Bell
P-77 - Bell
P-78 - North American
P-79 Flying Ram - Northrop
F-80 Shooting Star - Lockheed
P-81 - Convair
F-82 Twin Mustang - North American
P-83 - Bell
F-84 Thunderjet - Republic
F-85 Goblin - McDonnell
F-86 Sabre - North American
F-86F Sabre
F-87 Blackhawk - Curtiss
F-88 Voodoo - McDonnell
F-89 Scorpion - Northrop
F-90 - Lockheed
F-91 Thunderceptor - Republic
F-92 - Convair
F-93 - North American
F-94 Starfire - Lockheed
F-95 - North American
F-96 - Republic
F-97 Starfire - Lockheed (redesignated as F-94C Starfire)
F-98 Falcon - Hughes (redesignated as GAR-1, then AIM-4)
F-99 BOMARC - Boeing (redesignated as IM-99, then CIM-10)
F-100 Super Sabre - North American
F-101 Voodoo - McDonnell
F-102 Delta Dagger - Convair
F-103 - Republic
F-104 Starfighter - Lockheed
F-105 Thunderchief - Republic
F-106 Delta Dart - Convair
F-107 - North American
F-108 Rapier - North American
F-109 - designation was reserved for the X-13 Vertijet, F-101B,[4] and Bell D-188A, but never officially assigned
General Dynamics F-111
F-110 Spectre - McDonnell Douglas (redesignated as F-4 in 1962)
F-111 Aardvark - General Dynamics
Unofficial designations YF-112 and up were later assigned to "black" projects - see Fighter series in Unified System.

FM-1 Airacuda - Bell
FM-2 - Lockheed

PB-1 - Berliner-Joyce
PB-2 - Consolidated
PB-3 - Lockheed

O-1 Falcon - Curtiss
O-2 - Douglas
O-3 Mohawk - Dayton-Wright
O-4 - Martin
O-5 - Douglas
O-6 - Thomas-Morse
O-7 - Douglas
O-8 - Douglas
O-9 - Douglas
O-10 - Loening
O-11 Falcon - Curtiss
O-12 Falcon - Curtiss
O-13 Falcon - Curtiss
O-14 - Douglas
O-15 - Keystone
O-16 Falcon - Curtiss
O-17 Courier - Consolidated
O-18 Falcon - Curtiss
O-19 - Thomas-Morse
O-20 - Thomas-Morse
O-21 - Thomas-Morse
O-22 - Douglas
O-23 - Thomas-Morse
O-24 - Curtiss
O-25 - Douglas
O-26 - Curtiss
O-27 - Fokker
O-28 Corsair - Vought
O-29 - Douglas
O-30 - Curtiss
O-31 - Douglas
O-32 - Douglas
O-33 - Thomas-Morse
O-34 - Douglas
O-35 - Douglas
O-36 - Douglas
O-37 - Keystone
O-38 - Douglas
O-39 Falcon - Curtiss
O-40 Raven - Curtiss
O-41 - Thomas-Morse
O-42 - Thomas-Morse
O-43 - Douglas
O-44 - Douglas
O-45 - Martin
O-46 - Douglas
O-47 - North American
O-48 - Douglas
O-49 Vigilant - Stinson (redesignated as L-1 in 1942)
O-50 - Bellanca
O-51 Dragonfly - Ryan
YO-51 Dragonfly
O-52 Owl - Curtiss
O-53 Havoc - Douglas
O-54 - Stinson
O-55 - ERCO
O-56 Ventura - Lockheed
O-57 Grasshopper - Taylorcraft (redesignated as L-2 in 1942)
O-58 Grasshopper - Aeronca (redesignated as L-3 in 1942)
O-59 Grasshopper - Piper (redesignated as L-4 in 1942)
O-60 - Kellett
O-61 - Pitcairn
O-62 Sentinel - Stinson (redesignated as L-5 in 1942)
O-63 Grasshopper - Interstate (redesignated as XL-6 in 1942)

OA-1 - Loening
OA-2 - Loening
OA-3 Dolphin - Douglas
OA-4 Dolphin - Douglas
OA-5 - Douglas
OA-6 - Consolidated
OA-7 - Douglas
OA-8 - Sikorsky
OA-9 Goose - Grumman
OA-10 Catalina - Consolidated
OA-11 - Sikorsky
OA-12 Duck - Grumman
OA-13 Goose - Grumman
OA-14 Widgeon - Grumman
OA-15 Seabee - Republic

F-1 - Fairchild
F-2 Expeditor - Beechcraft
F-3 Havoc - Douglas
F-4 Lightning - Lockheed
F-5 Lightning - Lockheed
F-6 Mustang - North American
F-7 Liberator - Consolidated
F-8 Mosquito - de Havilland
F-9 Flying Fortress - Boeing
F-10 Mitchell - North American
F-11 - Hughes
F-12 Rainbow - Republic
F-13 Superfortress - Boeing
F-14 Shooting Star - Lockheed
F-15 Reporter - Northrop
R-11 - Hughes
R-12 Rainbow - Republic
R-16 Stratofortress - Boeing[5]

RS-70 Valkyrie - North American
RS-71 Blackbird - Lockheed

R-1 - Platt-LePage
R-2 - Kellett
R-3 - Kellett
R-4 Hoverfly - Sikorsky
R-5/H-5 Dragonfly - Sikorsky
R-6 Hoverfly II - Sikorsky
R-7 - Sikorsky
XR-8 Kellett
R-9/H-9 - Firestone
R-10/H-10 - Kellett
R-11/H-11 - Rotorcraft
R-12/H-12 - Bell
R-13/H-13 Sioux - Bell
R-14 - Firestone
R-15/H-15 - Bell
R-16/H-16 - Piasecki
XR-17/XH-17 - Hughes/Kellett
YH-18 - Sikorsky
H-19 - Sikorsky
XH-20 Little Henry - McDonnell
H-21 - Piasecki
H-22 - Kaman
OH-23 Raven - Hiller
YH-24 - Seibel
H-25 - Piasecki
XH-26 Jet Jeep - American Helicopter
YH-27 Transporter - Piasecki
XH-28 - Hughes
H-29 - McDonnell
YH-30 - McCulloch
YH-31 - Doman
YH-32 - Hiller
XH-33 - Bell (redesignated as XV-3)
H-34 Choctaw - Sikorsky
XH-35 - McDonnell (redesignated as XV-1)
H-36 - reserved for secret project LONG EARS
H-37 Mojave - Sikorsky
H-38 - reserved for secret project SHORT TAIL
XH-39 - Sikorsky
XH-40 - Bell
YH-41 Seneca - Cessna
XH-42 - Hughes
H-43 Huskie - Kaman
H-44 - reserved for secret project BIG TOM
H-45 - reserved for secret project STEP CHILD
H-46 Sea Knight - Boeing Vertol
H-47 Chinook - Boeing Vertol
XH-48 - Bell (redesignated as UH-1F)
XH-49 - Boeing Vertol (redesignated as XCH-46B)
H-50 DASH - Gyrodyne

Lockheed XH-51

XH-51 - Lockheed
H-52 Sea Guard - Sikorsky
H-53 - Sikorsky
MH-53 Pave Low
CH-53E Super Stallion
CH-53K Super Stallion [2]
H-54 Tarhe - Sikorsky
H-55 Osage - Hughes
H-56 Cheyenne - Lockheed
H-57 Sea Ranger - Bell
H-58 Kiowa - Bell
XH-59 - Sikorsky
H-60 Black Hawk - Sikorsky
SH-60 Seahawk
HH-60 Pave Hawk
HH-60 Jayhawk
YH-61 - Boeing Vertol
XH-62 - Boeing Vertol
YH-63 Kingcobra - Bell
H-64 Apache - Hughes
H-65 Dolphin - Aérospatiale
H-66 Comanche - Boeing/Sikorsky
H-67 Creek - Bell
H-68 Stingray - Agusta [2]
H-69 - skipped
H-70 - Bell [2]
H-71 Kestrel - Lockheed Martin [2]
H-72 Lakota - Eurocopter [2]

XS-1 - Bell
XS-2 - Bell
XS-3 Stiletto - Douglas
XS-4 Bantam - Northrop
XS-5 - Bell

AT-1 - Huff-Daland
AT-2 - Huff-Daland
AT-3 - Boeing
AT-4 Hawk - Curtiss
AT-5 Hawk - Curtiss
AT-6 Texan - North American (redesignated as T-6 in 1948)
AT-7 Navigator - Beechcraft (redesignated as T-7 in 1948)
AT-8 Bobcat - Cessna
AT-9 Jeep - Curtiss-Wright
AT-10 Wichita - Beechcraft
AT-11 Kansan - Beechcraft (redesignated as T-11 in 1948)
AT-12 Guardsman - Republic
AT-13 Gunner - Fairchild
AT-14 Gunner - Fairchild
AT-15 Crewmaker - Boeing
AT-16 - Noorduyn
AT-17 Bobcat - Cessna
AT-18 Hudson - Lockheed
AT-19 Reliant - Stinson
AT-20 Anson - Avro/Federal
AT-21 Gunner - Fairchild
AT-22 Liberator - Consolidated
AT-23 Marauder - Martin
AT-24 Mitchell - North American

BC-1 - North American
BC-2 - North American
BC-3 - Vultee

BT-1 - Douglas
BT-2 - Douglas
BT-3 - Stearman
BT-4 - Curtiss
BT-5 - Stearman
BT-6 - Consolidated
BT-7 - Consolidated
BT-8 - Seversky
BT-9 - North American
BT-10 - North American
BT-11 - Aircraft Research
BT-12 - Fleetwings
BT-13 Valiant - Vultee
BT-14 - North American
BT-15 Valiant - Vultee
BT-16 Valiant - Vultee
BT-17 - Boeing-Stearman

PT-1 Trusty - Consolidated
PT-2 Trusty - Consolidated
PT-3 Trusty - Consolidated
PT-4 Trusty - Consolidated
PT-5 Trusty - Consolidated
PT-6 - Consolidated
PT-7 Pinto - Mohawk
PT-8 - Consolidated
PT-9 - Stearman
PT-10 - Verville
PT-11 - Consolidated
PT-12 - Consolidated
PT-13 Kaydet - Boeing-Stearman
PT-14 - Waco
PT-15 - St. Louis
PT-16 - Ryan
PT-17 Kaydet - Boeing-Stearman
PT-18 Kaydet - Boeing-Stearman
PT-19 Cornell - Fairchild
PT-20 - Ryan
PT-21 Recruit - Ryan
PT-22 Recruit - Ryan
PT-23 Cornell - Fairchild
PT-24 Tiger Moth - de Havilland
PT-25 - Ryan
PT-26 Cornell - Fairchild
PT-27 Kaydet - Boeing-Stearman

T-6 Texan - North American
T-7 Navigator - Beechcraft
T-11 Kansan - Beechcraft
T-28 Trojan - North American
T-29 Flying Classroom - Convair
T-30 - Douglas
T-31 - Fairchild
T-32 - Convair
T-33 Shooting Star - Lockheed
T-34 Mentor - Beechcraft
T-35 Buckaroo - Temco
T-36 - Beechcraft/Canadair
T-37 Tweet - Cessna
T-38 Talon - Northrop
T-39 Sabreliner - North American
T-40 Jet Star - Lockheed
T-41 Mescalero - Cessna
T-42 Cochise - Beechcraft
T-43 - Boeing
T-44 Pegasus - Beechcraft
T-45 Goshawk - McDonnell Douglas/BAE Systems
T-46 - Fairchild
T-47 - Cessna
T-48 - Cessna
T-48 MPATS [2]
T-49 - Boeing [2]
T-50 Golden Eagle - Korean Aerospace Industries (designation reserved, none procured) [2]
T-51 - Cessna [2]
T-52 - Diamond Aircraft [6]

V-1 McDonnell Aircraft McDonnell XV-1 NASA.jpg 14 July 1954 Formerly L-25
Formerly H-35
V-2 Sikorsky Aircraft - Not built
V-3 Bell Helicopter Bell Xv-3.jpg 11 August 1955 Formerly H-33

AO-1 Mohawk

AC-1 Caribou - de Havilland Canada (redesignated as CV-2 in 1962, then C-7 in 1967)
AC-2 Buffalo - de Havilland Canada (redesignated as CV-7 in 1962, then C-8 in 1967)

AO-1 Mohawk - Grumman (redesignated as OV-1 in 1962)
AO-2 Inflatoplane - Goodyear
AO-3 Inflatoplane - Goodyear

Sequence Name Manufacturer Image First flight Notes/Notable Variants
AZ-1 Marvelette Mississippi State University AZ-1 Marvelette.jpg 16 November 1962

HO-1 Pawnee - Hiller (redesignated as VZ-1 in 1956)
HO-2 - de Lackner Helicopters (redesignated as HZ-1 in 1956)

HC-1A Sea Knight (redesignated as CH-46C in 1962)
HC-1B Chinook (redesignated as CH-47A in 1962)

HO-1 - Sud-Ouest
HO-2 - Hughes
HO-3 - Brantly
HO-4 - Bell (redesignated as OH-4A in 1962)
HO-5 - Fairchild Hiller (redesignated as OH-5A in 1962)
HO-6 - Hughes (redesignated as OH-6A in 1962)

HU-1 Iroquois - Bell (redesignated as UH-1 in 1962)

HZ-1 Aerocycle - de Lackner Helicopters

VZ-9 Avrocar

VZ-1 Pawnee - Hiller
VZ-2 - Vertol
VZ-3 Vertiplane - Ryan
VZ-4 Convertiplane - Doak
VZ-5 Fledgling - Fairchild
VZ-6 - Chrysler
VZ-7-Curtiss-Wright
VZ-8 Airgeep - Piasecki
VZ-9 Avrocar - Avro Canada
VZ-10 Hummingbird - Lockheed (redesignated as XV-4 in 1962)
VZ-11 Vertifan - Ryan (redesignated as XV-5 in 1962)
VZ-12 Kestrel - Hawker Siddeley (redesignated as XV-6 in 1962)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Wow that was a long list, that must employ tons of people.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I doubt this will go over well here.. Most right wingers tridationaly support military spending and cuts to programs that help people.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crapspackle

Originally posted by The Old American

/TOA

You just did a great job of explaining how SS is actually a good program but bad politicians cannot keep their hands out of it. Then you go to blame SS for being pilfered. You must enjoy harassing banks for being robbed as well?

You don't comprehend what you read, apparently. I never said it was a good program. It's a poor program made worse by being a debt machine for the government.

BTW: It's fun having my very own stalker!

/TOA

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Ty, i didnt notice the post you had made till just now but it proves my point quite well.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by trika3000
Wow that was a long list, that must employ tons of people.

Yeah it must employ tons of people but 99% of these planes have never and will never even see action. Also all that wasted money could go towards 10's of millions if not hundreds of millions of jobs or could have gone to paying off debt. They are just toys, blown up or fail because not enough engineering went into them. And most of the money dont go toward the jobs it goes towards technology that less than a year after being built will be pushing up daisy's.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins

Ty, i didnt notice the post you had made till just now but it proves my point quite well.

Reading your posts are like if I asked what time it was, you'd say "the grass is green". You make zero sense, and when called on it, you make negative sense.

How was your point, if there ever was one, proven?

/TOA

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

You have "called" me on it before?

Maybe a reading comprehension class would be good? I guess you would expect me to teach it for free..

edit on 29-7-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join