It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will be no 2012 Elections!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This is just for fun! Although it is yet to be seen if it is prophetic. I know I am probably going to get slammed but here goes anyway. I guess I am a glutton for punishment.

There will not be a 2012 Presidential election! President Obama will be Dictator Obama and will use force to stay in Office. Natural disasters will be on the rise and Obama will use his Executive Orders to initiate Martial Law and will stop the elections. Peoples hearts will be failing them for fear of what is happening at this time. The end of the Myan Long Count calendar will be stareing us in the face and the world will be in a panic. Chaos will ensue. The world will be at war and UFO sightings will be on the rise.

Don't know if this thread should be somewhere else but, the forum is called 2012 US Elections.

The US will be ripped in two and there will be no 2012 Elections. People will be to busy killing each other and even killing themselves. Obama is an anti-Christ and will need more than 4 years to do damage.

If he is not THE Anti-Christ maybe he crawled up out of a well in Kenya and is actually the 12th Imam.
Regardless he is anti-American so he must stay in Office to do the most damage to his enemy.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cor Leonis

Remember back in 2007, when people were saying Dictator Bush would assume military control and halt the 2008 elections?

It didn't happen.

And it's not going to happen in 2012.

Your fantasy world is not reality.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I'm not going to slam you for that post. Its quite an interesting take on the situation and I really hope that he is not the Antichrist (though I have my doubts and tend to agree with you) Lets just hope it doesn't happen, I would not do well in a concentration camp and I'd do even worse dead lol.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thegrandpotato

Yeah! I would hate to wake up dead!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I learned a long time ago to never say never!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Do you honestly believe the anti Christ would come across as anything other than a hero? The Anti-Christ would be the one who delivers us from the failures of humans. We would all be fat happy and content. In times of hardship people turn to their religion, the anti-christ would be trying to steer people away from their religion and with the power of satan we would all get to be happy. Once faith was gone people could be completely corrupted.

At least if I was Satan that is what I would do.

Our current president has nothing to do with the state of our nation, if the people would stop their entitlement mentality and begin to try to work hard with dignity and humility we would be fine in no time regardless of the Gov.

As for the other predictions... one can only hope!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

The statistical probability is slender enough to functionally be "never" to human perceptions. sort of like how it's possible thaty all the copper molecules in the Statue of liberty will synchronize their movements, and she'll start waving to passing boats. it's a statistical possibility, true... but the odds are so long that we can rule it as "impossible" for all practical purposes.

Besides. Cancelling elections is far more trouble than it's worth. As the previous administration has showed us, actual votes don't matter; it's more a question of who counts them and whether the Supreme court justices lean towards your political party.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

With so many different Religions out there maybe the Anti-Christ will allow the people to remain content with their thing just so long as he is worshiped above them all. I suppose one could remain fat and sassy as long as one goes along with his agenda for world domination. Just take his mark and one can eat drink and be merry. Don't go with the program and you will be hunted down. Some are already on a hit list!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

You may have hit the nail on the head. As crooked as this world is, the one to dictate is already being groomed and in my estimation he is getting some on job training as we speak.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Yes, because being in political gridlock because the opposition party refuses to even talk is exactly what dictatorship is about.

Friend, if he were a dictator, Boehner would be dead and Mitch McConnell would be "under house arrest." People like you would be hauled out of your homes by the FBI for "mail fraud," and the 2010 elections would have seen Democrats sweep the house and senate with 99% of the votes.

Barack Obama is a dictator like poodles are a breed of cabbage.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

Obama is considered a hero. He even received the Nobel Peace Prize before he dumped his first load in the White House. It has been said that when Obama speaks, the Messiah is speaking. I believe Obama would just be thrilled if Congress would just bow down to him like he bows to his Muslim brothers.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
No, the Elites have decided to deliver to us none other than Rick Perry, he will be elected in a landslide.

He is the next one to carry on the flame, they are all the same.

Nobody will care that he was the head of Al Gore's campaign in Texas, back when he was a "democrat"

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I believe they would just rig the election too.

But throw in the info about pentagon plans for the anti-extremeist virus lobotomy put in forced vaccinations. And the way the posse comtitatus has been picked away at.
Then this story gets statistly closer.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I'm old enough to remember this same topic when Reagan was president. Then GHWB. Then Clinton. Then GWB. Now Obama.

Personally? My money is on a zombie apocalyspe.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

To deceive the World the anti-Christ will not blatantly announce on all the news scources: "Hey everybody I am THE Anti-Christ. THE Anti-Christ is not stupid. His time will come however when in the midst of the last 7 years prior to Armaggedon, THE Anti-Christ will declare that He is God. I am not saying that Obama is THE Anti-Christ but he has mocked God and one of his first things he did when he did become president was he signed into law to take my taxes to fund abortions. In my opinion, Abortion is murder and so he has no problem with murder.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Sigh.

"antichrist" is simply a piece of 2,000 year-old propaganda. Basically it means exactly what it says on the tin - anyone who is against the christ. In much of the bible, the term is used for those who have "rejected" the divinity of Jesus - in context of the work, that would mean Jews. In other parts, it's a catch-all for anyone who stands opposed to the divinity of Jesus or the rightness of his followers.

That is, your user's guide is saying anyone who disagrees with you is "antichrist" and evil and needs to be completely shut out, if not killed.

"Antichrist" is thus to Christianity what "counter-revolutionary" was to Bolshevism.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I get it! Republican/Democrate . The whole system is broke. It seems that all are groomed by the New World Order Boys. Whether it be someone like Bush who worships an owl or someone like Obama who worships himself. This whole World is down for the count. And, things will wax worse and worse. Sorry for being so doom and gloom. It is just the time we all happen to be living in. And as others have alluded too, buckle your seat belt it is about to get bumpy.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Sigh.

"antichrist" is simply a piece of 2,000 year-old propaganda. Basically it means exactly what it says on the tin - anyone who is against the christ. In much of the bible, the term is used for those who have "rejected" the divinity of Jesus - in context of the work, that would mean Jews. In other parts, it's a catch-all for anyone who stands opposed to the divinity of Jesus or the rightness of his followers.

That is, your user's guide is saying anyone who disagrees with you is "antichrist" and evil and needs to be completely shut out, if not killed.

"Antichrist" is thus to Christianity what "counter-revolutionary" was to Bolshevism.

Well put!

This is an aspect I just don't bother to point out when people are having similar discussions because I suspend disbelief and play along. But this is really the truth of it.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

No, this is not about me, it is about the 2012 non election. My "User Guide" is my guide. Can I not have a "User Guide?" Or, are you a dictator to say I cannot? My "User Guide" guides me to have good morales. Jesus healed people. He did not have them murdered. What, You do not have a "User Guide?" What, Just do what is wise in your own eye's? "Self, Worship thyself!" Yes! there is alot of that going on. With no "User Guide" a guide is blind and a blind guide, guides others blindly.

Do you not have a belief system? Do you not have anything to say to anyone because you have not been guided. If so, where do you guide others? Look behind you, is anyone following. If so where are you going?

I don't know, you sound like someone that knows all things. Maybe we should all bow!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cor Leonis
...There will not be a 2012 Presidential election!...

not expecting another "election" to be perpetrated either.

just in fun... please, do tell us more

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join