It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will be no 2012 Elections!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowsnow

I believe they would just rig the election too.

But throw in the info about pentagon plans for the anti-extremeist virus lobotomy put in forced vaccinations. And the way the posse comtitatus has been picked away at.
Then this story gets statistly closer.

There was also the February 14 2008 agreement with the Canadian Military to help quell Civil Unrest.
U.S. Northern Command, Canada Command establish new bilateral Civil Assistance Plan.

However I think we will have to wait a while more folks because it is planned for 2025. They even SAID so!

A year ago in The Global Journal this article appeared Of What Use is Global Governance? written by Pascal Lamy, Director, World Trade Organization (WTO) He speaks of the European Union as sort of an intermediate stage.

[EU cv]...the very incarnation of an international organization of integration in which Member States have agreed to relinquish sovereignty in order to strengthen the coherence and effectiveness of their actions.

...If there is one place on earth where new forms of global governance have been tested since the Second World War, it is in Europe. European integration is the most ambitious supranational governance experience ever undertaken. It is the story of interdependence desired, defined, and organized by the Member States. In no respect is the work complete—neither geographically nor in terms of depth (i.e., the powers conferred by the Member States to the E.U.), nor, obviously, in terms of identity....

Our challenge today is to establish a system of global governance that provides a better balance between leadership, effectiveness, and legitimacy on the one hand, and coherence on the other...

And lastly there is "Global Governance 2025" by by US & EU Intelligence Agencies courtesy of Freedom of Information Act, at cia.gov.

The Atlantic Council has a summary HERE

This report analyzes the gap between current international governance institutions, organizations and norms and the demands for global governance likely to be posed by long-term strategic challenges over the next 15 years. The report is the product of research and analysis by the NIC and EUISS following a series of international dialogues co-organized by the Atlantic Council, TPN, and other partner organizations in Beijing, Tokyo, Dubai, New Delhi, Pretoria, Sao Paulo & Brasilia, Moscow, and Paris. ....

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cor Leonis
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

No, this is not about me, it is about the 2012 non election.

You made it about the antichrist, a term which I don't think you even come close to understanding.

My "User Guide" is my guide. Can I not have a "User Guide?" Or, are you a dictator to say I cannot?

I couldn't care less, so long as you don't expect me to take it seriously. I simply told you to read it better, so maybe you could understand the terms you used.

My "User Guide" guides me to have good morales. Jesus healed people. He did not have them murdered.

Oh, don't hide behind jesus; he figures about as much in actual Christianity as the Easter bunny does. You came out swinging with this "antichrist" business, don't pretend you're about dewy-eyed lambs and forgiveness.

What, You do not have a "User Guide?" What, Just do what is wise in your own eye's? "Self, Worship thyself!" Yes! there is alot of that going on. With no "User Guide" a guide is blind and a blind guide, guides others blindly.

I'm more worthy of worship than some vengeful sky-monster invented four thousand years ago by murderous desert bandits, yup

Do you not have a belief system? Do you not have anything to say to anyone because you have not been guided. If so, where do you guide others? Look behind you, is anyone following. If so where are you going?

Ah, I love when religious people spew random words in a bid to sound profound.

I don't know, you sound like someone that knows all things. Maybe we should all bow!

Well, I do know what "antichrist" means, so you could at least take some pointers.
edit on 29/7/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I'll give you this much, OP-

The Republicans wont even try to win in 2012 because it would be political suicide.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I have said this same thing several times over this past year. Obama is the False Prophet who is the right hand of the AC, who is likely going to fool Islam when he announces that he is the 12th Imam. (you see Islam believes that the Imam will conquer the AC with Jesus at his side)

Firstly, however, America is the Whore of Babylon and that has to fall first; this is in REV 17.

We are currently in REV 12, so there is some time yet before we reach REV 17, so likely it will not be the Fall of Babylon that enables our False President/Prophet into keeping control. Instead they intend to have us fight amongst ourselves and fracture the Country from within or they will just rig the election like they always do; thus creating the ability to remain De Facto through and through.

I am certain by the time that this happens he will have visited Mecca like he is supposed to. It would be a mandatory thing if he is to be accepted as the 12th Imam.

We know the 12th Imam is in hiding; I cannot think of anyone better at Hiding the Truth about who he really is than Obama.

We know the False Prophet will not be speaking the Truth, so he certainly will not be speaking in Scripture, instead he will be recognized as someone who says one thing and does the complete opposite, always!

We also know that Islam is Evil as Evil gets! I would not trust any part of this indoctrinating Falsehood!

The entire process of course is to bring all three Religions, the Bad, the Ugly, and the Uglier together in one peaceful NWO!

Apparently someone (tptb) forgot to read the last part where Jesus our Lord and Savior will bring the Kingdom of Heaven upon Earth and reign Supreme! It's a no-brainer as to which side of the fence we should be! Accepting Christ into our Lives is not a Religion, it is the acceptance of who we are as real Property and our role in how we treat each other and respect each other, mutually!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Wow.

just, wow.

/shakes head

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

You should never be afraid to say what is on your mind; however, seeing as your loss of words and that you are shaking your head, I am sure something will loosen up a bit and your mind will be free to express itself shortly.

Personally, I don't find your condition a contributory aspect by any means; if it was in a condescending manner to what I have said, and you are unable to speak, why not just sit there in silence and shake your head instead? It is less evoking and comes over with more sincerity even if we cannot see you.

Perhaps you like to be seen but not heard.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cor Leonis

This type of thread pops up about a million times every 4 years. The scenario is this:

There will be no election for POTUS!

The POTUS will use either a real emergency or create a false flag to impose Martial Law (most times it's misspelled 'Marshall' Law)

The elections will be postponed/cancelled and the POTUS will use the opportunity to solidify his power.

Have I got all the elements? Can't we at least be a little more original in the future?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Wolf Blitzer vs Obama Wall Hung Inverted 666 Crucifix Cross (8-17-11)

edit on 18-8-2011 by vanosman2 because: link

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Yeah you should probably do some reading.. because you just made that whole thing up as you were going along..

The Anti-Christ was never mentioned by that name in scripture.. The proper name is "The Beast" which was later renamed the "Anti-Christ" as he is supposed to be the Devil in human form as Jesus was supposed to be God in human form.. that is the current definition of "The Beast"...

He is supposed to make people take a mark on their forehead or right hand with some form of the number "666" which is the number of the devil... If you do not renounce whatever religion or faith you have and take the mark then you are killed or exiled (that part is up in the air) but without it you are to be unable to purchase any goods or services..

Now.. I don't know what you believe nor do I care... I'm simply explaining the above as the "Christian" definition of the Anti-Christ or "The Beast".. Sorry but everything you said there was a steaming pile of horse manure with a sprinkle of jasmine and thyme so we eat it up....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join