It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of the Blue - Military Disclosure Has Begun - National Press Club LIVE, Washington D.C

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Youtube synopsis: Join us for a truly historic event. At the National Press Club in Washington D.C., an unprecedented gathering of top military and government officials from around the world met LIVE before members of the Press to present to the public alarming facts about UFOs and an extraterrestrial presence now engaging the planet Earth. This presentation provides LIVE coverage of that historic press conference. In attendance for this shocking, Earth shattering event includes former Governor of Arizona - Fife Symington; Belgian Airforce Major General, Ret. - Wilfried De Brouwer; Engineer, Astronomer and Astrophysicist - Dr. Claude Poher; Captain, Air France, Ret. - Jean-Charles Duboc; French Astrophysicist - Dr. Jean-Claude Ribes; General, Iranian Airforce, Ret. - Parviz Jafari; Captain, Army of Chile - Rodrigo Bravo Garrido; Commander, Peruvian Airforce, Ret. Oscar Santa Maria Huertas; Founding Member of the Peruvian Airforce Office of Investigation of Anomalous Ariel Phenomena (OIFAA) - Dr. Anthony Choy; Captain, Aurigny Airlines, UK - Ray Bowyer; Officer, British Ministry of Defense, Ret. - Nick Pope; Sgt. United States Airforce, Ret. - James Penniston; Col. United States Airforce, Ret. - Charles Halt; and Division Chief of the Accident Evaluations and Investigations Division of the FAA, Washington D.C., Ret. - John Callahan.

This event was produced by Filmmaker James Fox. His award winning feature film "Out of the Blue" - is coming to DVD in a new special anniversary edition on 8/30/2011 from UFOTV. It's loaded with bonus features and interviews including this press conference.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seems like disclosure project part 2. Im sure nothing will come of this but i find it interesting that Congress and Mainstream media can ignore these people. Bc they ignore it the Masses ignore it as if theres nothing to it.....silly people.
Its a long one but tell me what you think.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
oh, i thought you had a link to a livestream or something......

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ElliotNoir

I was under the impression that live meant something that's happening right now, not something that IS to happen. The title also mentions something has "begun" whereas nothing has yet.

All of this combined with the title "Out of the Blue," the illusion that something spectacular is going on at this very moment is made all the more intense. And a lot of people aren't necessarily privy to that fact it is the name of a film.

All of this feels rather disingenuous.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
been there done that, if it isnt mainstream it isnt disclosure is it??

coming to dvd... i loled!
edit on 28/7/2011 by Welshextremist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
So this is nothing more than an advert? God damm marketing is everywhere these days.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Reply to post by ElliotNoir

I don't see anything beginning. Just my 2 bitcoins

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
i enjoy watching these press briefings. its great hearing the stories from pilots, army personnel,etc.
but the world seems to waiting on america for disclosure. why does it have to be america?
if russia or china came out and said "we have been visited by an alien species from a far distant galaxy", or something similar, would the world be satisfied?
i reckon that if a so called rogue nation, i mean one that america dont like, maybe iran or similar, if they wanted to hurt america then they should bring about disclosure.
imagine if iran called a press conference with the worlds press invited, and the leader came on and said that we've been visited by aliens. we have a crashed ufo, or even a dead body. if they even showed some evidence. can you imagine the reaction of the american government?
iran would have got one up on them big time. it would definitely cause difficulties and be very awkward for obama's next press conference.
it would an embaressment for the government who have denied it to this day
and iran would be remembered for bringing about disclosure-sure to irk america

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Unfortunately, The President and all living former presidents could be in that film and it wouldn't make any difference.

In America,
If it isn't on the 6 oclok news, it didn't happen! PERIOD!!!
This is how conditioned we are.
I mean it. It isn't a joke. I'm not just being a smart ass.

Literally, if you don't see it in the msm then people think, "If it were really that big of a deal then why haven't I seen it on the news"????

We all do it!!!!!
Some just more than others.
How many of you would have believed some ahole who claimed to be a whistle blower starting a thread talking about
scientists secretly mixing animal and human dna and creating hybrids???
But lo and behold, it turns up on the front page of drudge and it is now considered FACT!!!!

We have GOT to change this!!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElliotNoir
they ignore it the Masses ignore it as if theres nothing to it.....silly people.

What! You think there may be something in this after all?

Surely every single whistleblower has lied? If one is telling the truth that would be a form of disclosure wouldn't it? Only crazy believers could possibly take this seriously. Not one clear thinking credible human being should consider one bit of this testimony without being torn to shreds.

Or is that kind of talk a form of mind control and reality denial? You decide....

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Was this not the press conference held a while back in which they where talking about UFO's tampering with nukes?
Hardly live.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-7-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I have seen 2 "UFOs" personally Man-made possibly. But they hovered silently for ten minutes with bizzare color changes( both occasions, one seeming to be very large -or points of individual light? it was very dark out).

but if its not on camera it didnt happen. And even if it is, hell its 2011. Even if you had a piece of a craft and a dead body ppl would "rationalize" it some other way out of denial.

anyway, when whistle blowers started talking and surviving...and i see these Ufo documents on tv-
Disclosure has happened already.

Shifting the paradigm of society slowly into accepting it

So if your waiting for a govt official on CNN to tell you, yeah probably not gonna happen.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I haven't watched the vid yet but I have to say if this is disclosure, what an anti-climax.

ALS

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
watching the youtube vid right now, first case was Belgium wave which I am interested in. Unfortunately we now know the only picture of one of the UFO's that flew over Belgium was a hoax or faked picture.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Thank you for wasting 90 seconds of my time, can I bill you?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PW229

Yes you can bill me

If i knew everyone was so skiddish i would have changed the title , jeez. Come on you guys know better than that...

Its just the title of the vid. gotta get those youtube views up eh. informational none the less.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

So they're meeting again with National Press Club in DC? It hasn't even been a year. When did this conference take place? I want dates! Otherwise, ATS has seen this video before

Sweet, Nick Pope is in this!
edit on 28-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

reply to post by PW229

Yes you can bill me

If i knew everyone was so skiddish i would have changed the title , jeez. Come on you guys know better than that...

Its just the title of the vid. gotta get those youtube views up eh. informational none the less.

Excellent retort, going to star you for that.

The fact is this, and please take this as constructive criticism. Your thread title would lead many to believe (including me) that something is going on RIGHT NOW but upon examination it is old news.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
i enjoy watching these press briefings. its great hearing the stories from pilots, army personnel,etc.
but the world seems to waiting on america for disclosure. why does it have to be america?

From what I have seen from this side of the Atlantic ocean, the ones expecting on the US for disclosure are from the US.

I don't care if it's the US, Russia, China, Portugal or a farmer in Burundi, if they have real evidence, they should show it.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

but if its not on camera it didnt happen. And even if it is, hell its 2011. Even if you had a piece of a craft and a dead body ppl would "rationalize" it some other way out of denial.

The problem is that, apparently, some people are in denial even before that hypothetical dead body is presented and, instead of looking for the truth, look for a confirmation of their own ideas, and that happens from both sides.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Obviously you're new to these "National Press Club Disclosure" things, since 2000/2001 they have hold it annually.
It does not bring us any closer to the "real" disclosure or offer any conclusive evidences to support their claims and to strengthen our belief (those of us believing in E.T. including me). Instead, what they do every year is story-telling.....further their own agenda
...to sell books

I used to into National Press Club UFO Conference back in 2000/ 2001/ 2002/ 2003 , but when they hold it again in 2004 (same old sh1t) I'm officially over it.
edit on 28-7-2011 by the_0bserver85 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join