It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of the Blue - Military Disclosure Has Begun - National Press Club LIVE, Washington D.C

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

What ideas am i confirming? what am i in denial about? i am presenting info for discussion.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ElliotNoir

When you write things as "Even if you had a piece of a craft and a dead body ppl would "rationalize" it some other way out of denial." you are dismissing beforehand the hypothetical explanations for that hypothetical dead body as induced by some form of denial.

Why do that, if not because your own ideas go against the people that like to "rationalize" things?

At least was the idea I got from reading your post, but I may be wrong.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Just bc your avatar says "forum moderator" doesnt mean your smarter than I buddy

by that i meant ppls so called logic leads them to dark corners and no amount of evidence will pls debunkers.

We need skeptics but debunkers just want to do just that. Debunk. Until the whole world is a chizzled cube that can fit in theyre box

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElliotNoir
Just bc your avatar says "forum moderator" doesnt mean your smarter than I buddy
Why do you say that?

by that i meant ppls so called logic leads them to dark corners and no amount of evidence will pls debunkers.
Now that you added "debunkers" it sounds better.

Thanks for the explanation.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
After reviewing the video at this meeting when ever it was
Fife Symingtion (Former Governor of Arizona) said there was a document that all of them signed for the US to re open the investigation process of the UFO phenomenon.

Is this an open document for the public to sign also? Anyone know?

If you are a believer, skeptic, or debunker I would think we would all agree that we would want America to re open an investigation to the UFO phenomenon. I think everyone wants answers, and if America is supposed to be free, then this subject should be investigated.
I'm a skeptic, but I believe this organization of people would be one that I wouldn't mind adding my name to a document to press the US government. Leslie Kean who was mentioned in the beginning I think would probably be at this time the most likely to lead a disclosure project that could be respected and get results.

So you can nit pick the wording of the OP's title or you can listen to the stories and then get some unity in hopes to get answers.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

Well said, the fact that UFOlogys getting swept under the rug is ludicrous. If this gets enough momentum maybe but with the current state of things i dont think anyone wants to talk about UFOs. Ironically the technology behind this (which is the whole point of these movements) would literally change the world over night i.e. free energy.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
i'm a little bit confused as to the reactions of some ATS members here towards this. this is legitimately shocking to me that disclosure in the united states, on any level, is actually happening - and yet for a lot of you here, it's as if this information isn't.... credible... enough? or maybe for some of you there's the notion that it's not shocking enough, whatever that could mean.

all of the testimonials i've seen were pretty surprising, considering the people who were presenting the information. this is almost like a personal goldmine for me, because i think seeing through the white noise that is the UFO phenomenon is integral to understanding it. my goal is to take all of this information with a grain of salt, which includes the supposed "debunker" rebuttals. from what i've been able to retain and analyze so far, all of the correlating information that i've seen through non-related data (videos, testimony, evidential documents, etc.) seems to fit PERFECTLY with the information presented in this national press club meeting. and in fact, this national press club meeting is a HUGE confirmation to so many videos on this website alone that are left completely unexplained!

if we're not gonna get excited about this and vouch for it so long as it's credible and true to story, who is? that is, of course, unless there's a thread floating around here with legitimate information as to the disingenuous nature of all this almost-obviously legitimate information.

... i mean really, come on! how many flashing/morphing multi-colored orbs moving at unprecedented angles do you have to see before you give up that wall of ignorance?! ...or maybe the world really is boring, predictable and gray (no pun intended), and it's our desperate nature to create unimaginable, EXPENSIVE circumstances just for the sake of confusing everyone arbitrarily.

sure, and i'm victor.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Thanks for letting us know about this. I'm watching the video currently. Some of the speakers have been in past conferences with the same accounts, however. Many of these are difficult to dismiss out of hand. I usually find little reason to doubt most of the men and women who have spoken in this conference over the years. The only lingering doubt I have stems from an extreme distrust of United States government and military. There is too much false information spread by the agencies in the US government about just about everything, and I think I will probably always have that speck of doubt in the back of my mind. Sometimes it seems to me that it would be just like them to take both sides of the coin on something like this, denying it officially, yet all but outright confirming it through former official, now "unofficial" sources.

A word about debunking, if I may. Debunking is inherently unscientific. Debunking implies the explicit goal of disproving a theory or hypothesis. A truly scientific approach involves neither proof nor disproof as a goal of experimentation and research. The goal must be to test a hypothesis or theory to the greatest lengths possible to arrive at a conclusion that is as close to TRUTH as possible. Whether the result is proof or disproof is entirely irrelevant. This must also mean that the result of any tested hypothesis or theory may eventually be found to be incorrectly concluded in light of new evidence, testing, and so on. In other words, do not debunk; test and examine to the best of your ability.

I also find it extremely interesting that some Belgian fellow has supposedly admitted to faking the famous photograph of the Belgian triangle craft only a few days before this video was released with Wilfried De Brouwer, a witness of that same 1989 UFO wave. Somehow that does not seem coincidental in the least. To me it almost seems completely typical, and almost expected, considering the "hoax" was internationally reported in main stream media.
edit on 28-7-2011 by OrchusGhule because: more info

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Unfortunately, The President and all living former presidents could be in that film and it wouldn't make any difference.

In America,
If it isn't on the 6 oclok news, it didn't happen! PERIOD!!!
This is how conditioned we are.
I mean it. It isn't a joke. I'm not just being a smart ass.

Literally, if you don't see it in the msm then people think, "If it were really that big of a deal then why haven't I seen it on the news"????

We all do it!!!!!
Some just more than others.
How many of you would have believed some ahole who claimed to be a whistle blower starting a thread talking about
scientists secretly mixing animal and human dna and creating hybrids???
But lo and behold, it turns up on the front page of drudge and it is now considered FACT!!!!

We have GOT to change this!!!!!

Even funnier still is the fact that people are waiting for "Disclosure"... from who?
From the Government? The same Gov. that mostly everyone nowadays says WE CAN"T TRUST?
That's how Conditioned everyone is...
Why do you need to wait for ANYONE to DISCLOSE anything to you?
Is that your PROOF?
Proof is out There, Truth is out There... the problem is, "Waiting for Disclosure", is basically everyone is waiting for someone else to do the work for them and then make it a FACT because someone else SAYS IT SO.
Do yourself a favor... Don't wait for them to TELL YOU.
Go find out the answers FOR YOURSELF.
Source:ME

edit on 29-7-2011 by Numb2itall because: Mumbo jumbo

edit on 29-7-2011 by Numb2itall because: I blame them

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
this is not new but I guess it's progress hey does anyone get the feeling a false flag operation is about to happen like another 911 or 311 feels like something is about to happen as a distraction maybe earthquake another oil spill terror attack somethings in the works I feel it how about you?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
this is not new but I guess it's progress hey does anyone get the feeling a false flag operation is about to happen like another 911 or 311 feels like something is about to happen as a distraction maybe earthquake another oil spill terror attack somethings in the works I feel it how about you?

Totally feel something is about to happen. My gut guides me.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I agree that the OP should have gotten rid of ' LIVE'....in the title, grrrrrrr.
And I know we are meant to use the youtube titles but a wee explanation after removing it would have been helpful.
Does anyone know just when this particular conference took place?? I know someone in the first couple of minutes mentioned Veterans Day ( and I assumed it was THAT day) but further info would be great.
Regardless of one of the Belgian sightings being discredited since, these types of conferences serve an enormous purpose given the calibre of speakers and their credible testimony.
I have not watched the whole video but didn't see Steven Greers name mentioned. Whodda thunk it!!!! A conference such as this without him featuring!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
I agree that the OP should have gotten rid of ' LIVE'....in the title, grrrrrrr.
And I know we are meant to use the youtube titles but a wee explanation after removing it would have been helpful.
Does anyone know just when this particular conference took place?? I know someone in the first couple of minutes mentioned Veterans Day ( and I assumed it was THAT day) but further info would be great.
Regardless of one of the Belgian sightings being discredited since, these types of conferences serve an enormous purpose given the calibre of speakers and their credible testimony.
I have not watched the whole video but didn't see Steven Greers name mentioned. Whodda thunk it!!!! A conference such as this without him featuring!

This was filmed on May 9th 2011, basically just high calibre people who have been involved with UFO incidents/research, giving testimonies to the press, Greer's about there somewhere btw.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

They want to weaponize space. Heres a thread about "home grown grays" of mine, where i talk about that a bit.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-7-2011 by ElliotNoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Is this going to be anywhere near as "revolutionary" as the Disclosure Project or the various other "disclosure" events held around the U.S. or at the Press club every year? I hope not, because nothing ever comes out of them other than mass amounts of speculation with no solid base of evidence or fact.

How about holding off on your annual money-grabbing meetings and saving up for something that really is revolutionary.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ateuprto
Is this going to be anywhere near as "revolutionary" as the Disclosure Project or the various other "disclosure" events held around the U.S. or at the Press club every year? I hope not, because nothing ever comes out of them other than mass amounts of speculation with no solid base of evidence or fact.

How about holding off on your annual money-grabbing meetings and saving up for something that really is revolutionary.

What do you expect them to do, storm Area 51 armed to the teeth? These meetings are vital and still help in spreading the word on what is truly known about the UFO phenomenon. The U.S. "secret" establishment has all the answers, but what can you do if they won't accept the accusations levelled aginst them? DENY, DENY, DENY!
edit on 29-7-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
"This presentation provides LIVE coverage of that historic press conference."

live in as much as everyone was living when it was filmed, what, a year ago?

is there a way to flag this post as an advert for the admin?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Do you not see the harm in the sensationalist approach they take in advertising this event? It has quite the opposite effect on the public once it fails to present anything concrete. I certainly appreciate their efforts, but call it like it is, not some "revelation of new information that will turn the tables." After a while people tend to tune it out once it hasn't delivered.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ateuprto

Do you not see the harm in the sensationalist approach they take in advertising this event? It has quite the opposite effect on the public once it fails to present anything concrete. I certainly appreciate their efforts, but call it like it is, not some "revelation of new information that will turn the tables." After a while people tend to tune it out once it hasn't delivered.

They can't deliver anything apart from what they know, hence these meetings, only the un-enlightened will tune out, those who know the current, full picture will remain.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

So your response to the question of whether or not the sensationalistic approach is worth the loss in credibility is that you are "enlightened?" How much does it cost to feed your ego on a monthly basis?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join