It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Team Poison pwnz Lulzsec

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
So we've all heard about the script kiddies known as "Lulzsec", they've cause mayhem to government agencies and leaked info, but they may of well gotten what was coming to them. A group known as TeaMp0isoN has hacked the homepage of lulsez posting this picture

They also plan on releasing ip addresses, home addresses, names, phone numbers and alot more info of some of the members. The kicker to all of this though is that the member of TeaMp0isoN that did the hacking was only 17.

Spoken like a true blackhat in my opinion

Source
edit on 28-7-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

To hell with the entire AntiSec bs. I hope they rip each other to shreds. They are criminals and idiots. I just hope it doesn't take down any Anon that's stupid enough to participate in their childish antics. There's much more important stuff to go after.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

Well to be fair the only criminals and idiots are the groups like lulzsec, the ones that do it for fame and greed, the real blackhats keep to themselves and only release info that is important.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

I don't really feel bad for LulzSec, this does suck for anon members however. LulzSec are gloaters, they were bound to rub someone up the wrong way just by their attitude - especially sensitive 'underground' hackers, it seems. But it is unfortunate that anonymous members will also be revealed....

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RenegadeScholar

yeah it is a shame, but they had ties to the group so were considered part of it.

I for one fully support Anon spreading the message, but groups like this that emerge are almost a disgrace to "the art of hacking"

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

They ran some good ops but this stuff like going after citizens is way out of line. I wouldn't be surprised to hear some day that AF Cyber Command is at the helm of one of these. If for nothing else, training and such...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Hi,

I had some difficulties in understanding your post.

Anyway, it is right what you say that those groups needs to be removed. Sooner or later it is my damn data they will expose. - I dont want that really.

So yeah let the Interpol, Europol, FPI, CIA etc use all there resources on it for a month and then lets be done with it.

Then we can say that the toilet is burning up.

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
reply to post by Nobama

To hell with the entire AntiSec bs. I hope they rip each other to shreds. They are criminals and idiots. I just hope it doesn't take down any Anon that's stupid enough to participate in their childish antics. There's much more important stuff to go after.

Your sentiment denies the fact you are also enjoying this saga.

Or else you'd not bother.

To hell with them all, but I want front row seats

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Interesting news @_@!

I think if they have access to the home addresses / their real ips etc etc. The lulzsec people obviously do not know anything about security OR.. something very fishy is going on.

Why isn't everyone using bncs/shells, ssh, proxies, war driving etc?

I'm thinking a huge percentage of the DDOS armies do not know much about computers

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by klenker

You know some of the old school hackers are being paid to protect you right now by the government? really alot of times hackers (real ones mind you) will exploit something just to prove to themselves they can and than report the exploit to the company or websites, not all hackers are evil crooks out to get you.

link   
reply to post by Hilltaker

What I mean is I support Anonymous but just by internet nomenclature alone, it's obvious that LulzBoat includes some of those members. I've never heard anyone overtly state that and haven't been able to confirm it myself but obvious connection is obvious. It's too bad that some kids who probably looked up to anon grouped together for these absurd exploits and the possibility that members of Anonymous took part in this just has me dividing by zero. It doesn't make sense. But I guess for some people, enough isn't enough. They lost sight of real goals and wanted to secure some fame.

link   
reply to post by ElectricWizard

They dont, a large percent are using premade tools, i.e just being script kiddies.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

The beauty of Anonymous is that everyone is anonymous, so naturally you will have members that were part of lulzsec, just like I have no doubt there are members that are part of Team Poison. hell I bet we even have a few congressman's that are Anonymous

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by klenker

No, I stay away from the entire AntiSec saga. Anyone touching that is bound to get burned. Nobody should make the mistake of thinking there's not a war on right now. Antisec are the opportunists. Imagine a ground war. AntiSec would be those robbing from the resistance and giving propaganda to the dictator.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by klenker

You know some of the old school hackers are being paid to protect you right now by the government? really alot of times hackers (real ones mind you) will exploit something just to prove to themselves they can and than report the exploit to the company or websites, not all hackers are evil crooks out to get you.

I never said they were, just that it is an interesting turn of events, I have not heard of these new guys, and it appears that have handed lulz a rather hefty smackdown.

What occurs next surely has to be a personal tiff, at least in the way I see it!

My post was more to the person saying effectively, a pox to them all.. I disagree with that, but felt he's here so he's enjoying it at least to some degree

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by klenker

lol sorry I misunderstood you, and Team Poison isnt new they've been around for awhile, just not a group you will hear about, since they aren't in it for the fame.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Yeah, that's exactly right. As if nobody learned anything from the LOIC busts. People are jumping in head first without having any clue what they're really doing. I think I remember some Congressman's son being burned for being in some anon op lol.

Actually, that was the Palin email exploit if I recall correctly. Maybe that wasn't anon... hard to keep score sometimes.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
reply to post by klenker

No, I stay away from the entire AntiSec saga. Anyone touching that is bound to get burned. Nobody should make the mistake of thinking there's not a war on right now. Antisec are the opportunists. Imagine a ground war. AntiSec would be those robbing from the resistance and giving propaganda to the dictator.

We're safe here, to view the carnage... at least for now.

Oh I don't see them as opportunists... I see them as taking advantage of complacancy, to show those who pretend to own us, that the cracks in their facade are wider than they would have us believe. That is a requirement for things to change - and it's always more painful to fix a broken arm, than to leave it broken.

Having said that, I don't trust them as far as I could spit. And I fear what things will be legislated apon due to the actions of these so considered rebels. I am therefore conflicted, so I'll just watch.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by klenker

lol sorry I misunderstood you, and Team Poison isnt new they've been around for awhile, just not a group you will hear about, since they aren't in it for the fame.

Ahh, nps mate
I might have to take a precautionary check into it more, crikey how many are there!!

Good thing about this thread, it's an eye opener!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Hi,

One suggestion to all of you fellows: Dont use "low orbit ion cannon" in these days.

Thanks,

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join