It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery Anomalous Grave under the Pyramid of the Sun to Visoko in Bosnia-Herzegovina!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I know Osmanagich is an heretic in archeological field. But is a bit (only a bit
) suspicious that none, no one, of the Phd.s and Professors has never put one feet on that site........
Strange, isn't it?

HERETIC! HERETIC!
To the stake!! to the stake!!

But the "GEORADAR" IMAGE DON'T LIE!

Another Giordano Bruno or Galileo Galilei......

edit on 28-7-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

If, by "real archaeologists", you mean people like Zahi Hawass, who , along with many of his ilk have always had their own agendas and incredible egos...I would sooner put my faith in laymen with lifetime interests. Mr. Schliemann was an excellent example.

S&F to the OP

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tasty Canadian

If, by "real archaeologists", you mean people like Zahi Hawass, who , along with many of his ilk have always had their own agendas and incredible egos...I would sooner put my faith in laymen with lifetime interests. Mr. Schliemann was an excellent example.

S&F to the OP

Shot and sinked!

A big star for you!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I know Osmanagich is an heretic in archeological field. But is a bit (only a bit ) suspicious that none, no one, of the Phd.s and Professors has never put one feet on that site........ Strange, isn't it?

Egypt, Teotihuacan and Pyongyang. Have you been there? Me neither and yet there's enough evidence they exist. Images, video, objects, witnesses, books and research papers etc.

To believe in a pyramid without photos, walls, blocks, quarries or a population to construct them requires an IQ in double-figures. No evidence at all in 20 years

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I find it hilarious how mainstream archaeologists continue to claim that the Bosnian Pyramids are a natural phenomenon and not man made! The Pyramid of the Moon in Mexico was buried under dirt and vegetation, and when they excavated it, they found a pyramid! en.wikipedia.org...

Why are these mainstream archaeologists so blinded by their ignorance?
edit on 28-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Osmanagic for Vijesti.ba: Pyramids in Visoko were producers of free energy in unlimited quantities!
I don't like this guy..xD

www.vijesti.ba...
Translate this here..
translate.google.com...|en|

SARAJEVO - Seven scientific facts conclusively established during six years of research on the Bosnian Pyramids. They all point to the fact that the complex of the Bosnian Pyramid of the oldest yet discovered in the world and that it is actually an ancient ... ... system for the production of free energy in unlimited quantities. However, to work on researching pyramids around Visoko have been completed, it is necessary for politicians to make some important decisions. This is the essence of what is in an exclusive interview for the news portal said dr.sci ba. Semir Osmanagic, the discoverer of the Bosnian Pyramid, Foreign Member of Russian Academy of Natural Sciences and a professor at American University in Bosnia. The reason for the interview is the latest discovery of American scientists in the state of Texas, which "falls apart" all current theories about the first human colonization of North America. Vijesti.ba: The BBC has brought to American media that scientists at Austin, the state of Texas, found evidence of the existence of an even older culture than the one named Clovis, which is officially regarded as the first group of people who inhabited the American continent. According to estimates quoted by the BBC, this invention is totally "wasted" before, 80 years old, the theory of early human settlers on the American continent. Your comment!

edit on 28-7-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
When I first heard of the whole "bosnian pyramid" thing, it smelled funny to me...
But there has been some new findings that poke my interest.
And because this osmasomething guy isn't reliable, science institutes SHOULD send people to do a FIELD research and then have SCIENTIFIC arguments.
It's good there are third-party archeologists now.
I'm still on the fence, but as always, crossing my fingers...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by Arken

I find it hilarious how mainstream archaeologists continue to claim that the Bosnian Pyramids are a natural phenomenon and not man made! The Pyramid of the Moon in Mexico was buried under dirt and vegetation, and when they excavated it, they found a pyramid! en.wikipedia.org...

Why are these mainstream archaeologists so blinded by their ignorance?

They're not, they've examined the evidence and determined that there is no pyramid there. The Pyramid of the Moon is a perfect example of why the Bosnian "pyramid" claims should be dismissed, here is a "before" picture of it:

And here is an "after" picture:

In it's "before" state it is easily recognized for what it is- a manmade structure. It had almost two thousand years' worth of dirt and organic growth on it, yet even before its restoration there was no dispute among archaologists of the time that it was manmade. Compare that to the rough, craggy Bosnian peak and it's really evident that the Bosnian peak is a natural formation. If you read the so-called evidence presented for the Bosnian peak being a pyramid it's all laughable. They point to natural cracks in the ground and say that they're mortar joints. They go inside natural caves and declare them manmade. It's all a big joke, the worst kind of pseudo-science there is.

edit on 28-7-2011 by SavedOne because: typos

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I hate to be a stinker but...

Skeptics, who say the pyramid claims are examples of pseudo-archaeology pressed into the service of nationalism, have been shouted down and called anti-Bosnian.

Source:www.smithsonianmag.com...

I would be more interested in the Bosnian pyramid thing if I could just find one reason to believe that they might be there.
But I have yet to find that one thing.

There are no Bosnian pyramids. That is why this guy keeps 'farting around'. What is he going to tell all of the investors and contributors once the gig is up?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

they've examined the evidence and determined that there is no pyramid there.

No. Nothig at all...
FALSE!
Have you any soure of this claim?
Source, please.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sevensheeps
I have seen these hills and I tell you they are very real pyramids.

Heh, I think that sentence says it all about this whole debacle and how people are deluding themselves.
edit on 28/7/11 by FatherLukeDuke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

The GEORADARS lies? Another anomaly was detected under that site.... that's it!
Another clue to add to the other.....

The radar means nothing in regards to Semir's claims. Many archaeologists have stated that there are real ruins in that area. Only that they belong to the Vinca Culture and another group from the Medieval period....

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This Bosnian Pyramid is real. I'm currently working on a thread in which I will show evidence that this pyramid is part of something bigger. It has been mapped before it got discovered. That's all I have to say at the moment.
Please be patient.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by Arken

Look at those images.

Measure out a meter.

Then? Laugh.

I am not sure if we mean the same, but I noticed the measure in meters too. Hard to consider it like tunnel or similar (grave?), unless we are talking of very little people. It remains unclear for me.

Anyway, good info OP

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Finally!

perhaps some real evidence of pyramids in Bosnia. I for one thought this whole story was a joke, hope I was wrong...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The radar mean nothing

Maybe this mean nothing only for you, boncho Gheddafi.....

You know, boncho Gheddafi, the Weather radars mean something for you?
Yes? No?

Why not the "Georadar"?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Thanks Signals

There are to many clues on that site. It is time that the mainstream accademic Archeologists, don't turn their nose from the other side, but DIGGING and study in situ!

From another related thread. And I agree!

If the Pyramids of Visoko are a gigantic Hoax, this is the most gigantic Hoax in the history of modern archeology of which I have never felt.

If all this gigantic Hoax is planned by Osmanagic, then the Mr. Osmanagic is a man really, but REALLY the most LUCKY Man, because:

He has uncovered a site where there are five “hills” with a pyramidal shape (and lately, the traces radar have confirmed it).
He has uncovered that these pyramidal hills are perfectly aligned with the points cardinals North/East South//the West.
He has uncovered that the slope of sides of pyramidal hills to 45° is to terraces.
He has uncovered that material outside has an unusual composition similar to the concrete.
He has uncovered Labitinth of tunnel and galleries pyramidal basements that very probably connect all and the five hills.
He has uncovered that this net of galleries is of various kilometers and it is extended under the entire site.
He has uncovered, inside of the enormous tunnels, stone blocks of some tons, which smoothed, carved with strange designs and positioned over the waterbearing stratum.
He has uncovered artifacts that going back to many thousands of years ago.
He has uncovered that around “enormous pyramidal hills” is an enormous number of Stone Spheres some of which of the weight of some tons.

and inside the tunnels he has uncovered also this!
Yes, Mr. Osmanagic is probably the more fortunate archeologist in the history of archeology!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Originally posted by sevensheeps
I have seen these hills and I tell you they are very real pyramids.

Heh, I think that sentence says it all about this whole debacle and how people are deluding themselves.
edit on 28/7/11 by FatherLukeDuke because: (no reason given)

Dude it's because right now they look like hills, if you don't believe that there are pyramids over there you can join the summer camps and start looking for yourself. As we speak you can find your proof and dig it up.

Look if you don't believe me that is fine for me, but why can't(won't) you believe that this is not a myth?And are you implying that I am lying?

edit on 29/7/11 by sevensheeps because: spelling

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
There are many types of pyramids. These could have been shaped from natural mounds and paved as steppes. There are clearly paving materials laid out there. 18k ceramic statue is a pretty amazing find also.
They remind me of the ones found in Italy in recent times they are laid out like the ones in Egypt
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by boncho

The radar mean nothing

Maybe this mean nothing only for you, boncho Gheddafi.....

You know, boncho Gheddafi, the Weather radars mean something for you?
Yes? No?

Why not the "Georadar"?

Staying tuned too.

edit on 29-7-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join