It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery Anomalous Grave under the Pyramid of the Sun to Visoko in Bosnia-Herzegovina!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Important updates comes from Visoko Valley in Bosnia. The 22 July are discovered a grave, of a type never seen before, inside one of the Ravne tunnels near the Pyramid of the Sun of the famous group of pyramids of Visoko Valley (Bosnia-Herzegovina). The Bosnian Foundation (Archaeological Park: Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun), that drive the diggings on the pyramids of Visoko, has, from a year, the collaboration of an Italian group of archeological searchers (SB Research Group) commanded by Prof. De Bertolis of the University of Trieste. Through a new and sofisticated kind of georadar it is successful to characterize an "Anomaly" under the plan of stamping of the Ravne tunnels. A Tomb. (?)

3D image

Georadar image

Dr. Osmanagich, Prof. De Bertolis, Arch. Vincenzo Di Gregorio and other reserchers of University of Trieste.

Source: www.antikitera.net...

Google translation:

To a first examination the found structure could be a composed interment from two bodies located to different depths: first to 1, 5 meters of depth and the second to 3 meters. Two overlapping rooms entirely in stone with a morphology similar to two rhombus, to their inside the tracing of the georadar show of the white areas correspondents to air. The presence of two remains suspended in the middle can be presumed. The dimensions of the interments turn out to be those canonical ones of 1 x 2 meters approximately. The depth of the entire complex arrives to approximately 4,3 meters.The diggings are begun 25th July and are still in course. If it were assessed that the structure is really a double interment would be an "Unicum" in the history of archeology. “The opposite turbot” structure, evidenced from the tracing of the georadar, and illustrated by indicative a perspective sketch 3D, up to now is not never observed in a funeral complex. Since the interment methodology closely is connected to the culture of the people who have created it, this most particular grave could quite throw light on a little known historical period and on probably still unknown people.

Other related threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Next weeks, more updates!

edit on 28-7-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Anytime I read anything about the Bosnian Pyramids I always find it hard to believe as it always comes across as shoddy and unprofessional, I think it has alot to do with the translations though.

I really do hope its all what they think it is, Pyramids and mysterious underground chambers in Bosnia would be cool

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
That grave or shaft reminds me of the Oak Island shaft construction a little;

I wonder why they would go to such labor-intensive lengths just to bury someone. It makes me think there's probably more than bones down in those shafts.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Osmanagic lives in La-La Land. he looks at a hill and gives it the grandiose title of 'Pyramid of the Sun.'

Bosnian archaeologists must hate getting up in the morning when Osmanagic is drafting in Italian architects and medical students. It's like he can do what he wants over there. *If* he's found a burial, and *if* the image is what it's supposed to be, the excavation should be overseen by qualified people.

If this delusional idiot has contributed anything to Bosnia's history...I can't find it. No papers, no research. Just dicking about and being allowed to by his government.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AstroBuzz
That grave or shaft reminds me of the Oak Island shaft construction a little;

I wonder why they would go to such labor-intensive lengths just to bury someone. It makes me think there's probably more than bones down in those shafts.

Same link for me. Synchronicity!

A big and shining star!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Maybe, or maybe not...

The more important archaeological discoveries of the history, have been yield from real adventures, from people who in various cases have improvised themselves as archeologists.
An example? Henrich Schliemann, the discoverer of Troy.
A passed life making the trader, then, once reached a sure economic wealth, dedication to full time to his dream: to bring back the mythical ancient Troy, all being based on a FABLE, the witnesses handed on to light to us from Homer the poet.
Nobody considered that FABLE reliable.

Schliemann not!

Sometimes, the "La-La Lands" exist!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
If this pans out it will be a most interesting find.

Staying tuned.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Look at those images.

Measure out a meter.

Then? Laugh.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

It'll turn out to be BS. What are the odds? Osmanagic somehow stumbles on a burial-style that's unique in the world? He finds pyramids and now he finds unique burials?

The thing is, *if* the burial exists, and *if* it's the same as the alleged image...it will have no value to history. Being excavated by an idiot and watched over by an architect and medical students? They might as well put a red nose on the body and say they found Ronald Macdonald for all the credibility it would have.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Tricks with words and denigrate the work.
Good post.

The GEORADARS lies? Another anomaly was detected under that site.... that's it!
Another clue to add to the other.....

Another missed opportunity, Kandinsky.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

My points stand that Osmanagic isn't to be trusted; he's smart or delusional.

The burial will come to nothing because he doesn't involve real archaeologists. He makes bold claims and so far hasn't backed one of them up with anything acceptable to plain critical thinking.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
WOW!!! This confirms that the Pyramid is really significant.
Currently I'm working on a thread concerning this pyramid and other sites. Stuff ATS hasn't seen before.
Stay tuned.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Your point of view is clear.
Thanks

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
wow i am still amazed with the people trying to claim this is a fake discovery. To those people, listen my girlfriend parents have a house in a nearby village. I have seen these hills and I tell you they are very real pyramids.

They are really real. I have walked there and I have seen it with my own eyes and I am planning on returning there next year to help the excavation for a month.

On topic, nice find.

I wonder what we will find in these graves!

peace

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I try to put you some latest information ..

For my most interesting is Betelgeuse in the Constellation Orion end what hi say, some good thread here ..

translate.google.com... ption%3Dcom_content%26task%3Dview%26id%3D3434%26Itemid%3D1&act=url
www.piramidasunca.ba...

Image I have long suspected that the topography of the Bosnian Pyramid is something special, yet unseen in today's world, such as archeology and the pyramids in general terms. Now I think I can convince. Specifically, the position of the pyramids in the Bosnian Valley of Pyramids corresponds zvezdanoj map, but not the one visible from Earth but from a certain point constellation Orion is in the vicinity of Betelgeuse (Alpha Orionis).

Namely, that we proved Pyramid of Love, which is actually a projection of Beta Ophiuchi (Keleb or Kalbi Alrai) in the constellation Ophiuchus (Zmijonoša), located in the antipode simetije axis of the celestial sphere. Time is the ultimate meaning of this pyramid explained. When I did the projection, I found proof that my initial intuition was right, because at a given place (the Pyramid of Love) is not even a star that is visible from Earth, however, when we open opportunities for other options, no matter how remarkable they were, we obtain the exact solution. The exact position of the places where it is visible to the schedule of a star in the constellation Orion, unfortunately, beyond my current capabilities ... Why Orion? Orion is the furthest, and it is logical that with this distance can see all the objects that I think are displayed on the map zvezdanoj Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun, including Earth to the Sun and the said Red Star Keleb. To make things even stranger in the place Keleba we are free to place our Sun, because it is a point where the two stars coincide (the Sun and Keleb), viewed from Orion, of course. What can I say? Pyramid charity could represent the sun, Earth and Keleb at the same time.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

translate.google.com... oizvodjaci-besplatne-energije-neogranicenim-kolicinama.html

translate.google.com... amide-u-visokom-gradjene-prije-10350-godina&act=url
edit on 28-7-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

The European Association of Archaeologists have called shenanigans and hoax on the 'pyramids.' They released a 'declaration' that hasn't changed anything much. Osmanagic carries on farting about and making stuff up...some people carry on buying it!

DECLARATION
We, the undersigned professional archaeologists from all parts of Europe, wish to protest strongly at the continuing support by the Bosnian authorities for the so-called “pyramid” project being conducted on hills at and near Visoko. This scheme is a cruel hoax on an unsuspecting public and has no place in the world of genuine science. It is a waste of scarce resources that would be much better used in protecting the genuine archaeological heritage and is diverting attention from the pressing problems that are affecting professional archaeologists in Bosnia-Herzegovina on a daily basis.

Professor Hermann Parzinger, President, German Archaeological Institute, Berlin
Professor Willem Willems, Inspector General, Rijksinspectie Archeologie (RIA), The Hague
Dr Jean-Paul Demoule, President, Institut nationale de recherches archéologiques préventives (INRAP), Paris
Professor Romuald Schild, Director, Institute of Archaeology and Ethnology, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw
Professor Vassil Nikolov, Director, Institute of Archaeology, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia
Professor Anthony Harding, President, European Association of Archaeologists, c/o Institute of Archaeology, Czech Academy of Sciences, Prague
Dr Mike Heyworth, Director, Council for British Archaeology, York

11 December 2006
Sourced...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join