It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damnit...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I just had 2 hot girls at my place that I picked up from my way home from work. ( 1 of them called me) They chilled for a while and drank a beer then said they were going to go for a "walk". They said that they would prob just wonder around and see what was up in the neighborhood then probably come back. Well, I guess I'll just get on the damn internet and sit here and drink PBR while I sit here for who knows how many hours and hope to God they come back. Damnit..where did I go wrong..I think the one that txted me just broke up w her boyfriend then I started kinda hitting on her friend I just met. Damnit..I should've just hit on the one I knew...Damnit...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Lol. Live and learn, man...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
They're not coming back. Looks like you have a lot of ATS-browsing to do.

Ferrealz though, I hope they come back for ya broo

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Dude ... you got greedy because you liked having them all to yourself. They got bored and ditched. You shoulda ...

a) Invited some friends over and got the party rolling, or
b) Took 'em out and found a party somewhere

Either way, they were looking for excitement and entertainment.

Ya gotta give to get.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Yep, live and learn I guess...And nope, I too definitely think that they are not coming back..

But if the "end of times" ever came...bet your anus that they'd be wishing they were with me..Oh well..thats what beer's for I guess...Sigh..

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DeVIAS

I'm not sure I'd want to place such a high bet on that.........

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by area6
Dude ... you got greedy because you liked having them all to yourself. They got bored and ditched. You shoulda ...

a) Invited some friends over and got the party rolling, or
b) Took 'em out and found a party somewhere

Either way, they were looking for excitement and entertainment.

Ya gotta give to get.

Yeah, you're def right my friend...they were looking for fun, they even said that they had the night off from their kids( they each got pregnant with 1 kid each)
I tried to get some people over.. My 1 buddy said he was going to the bars, which would have been good, except the girls couldn't go because of (Legal Obligations) lol, (they pissed some cops off last time) and my other friend( a gir( I txted her "whats up?) l I figured would have got along with the other girls..Well, she txted me an hour later saying she was doing something she bet I wasn't ...(getting laid)...Damnit..fml

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Next time,pay more attention to the one who texted you!

new topics

top topics

join