It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Minori

don't listen to these guys that are saying it's depression or your body clock , that's bullcrap because they are still inside this third dimensional illusion and they can't explain it so they blame it on something else.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamjagger11
isn't it amazing, loads of people see 11:11 ,my mum sees it,my sister sees it ,yet people still try to make it out to be some kind of delusion.Samueli sees it ,minori sees it ,i mean at least three people in this thread alone see 11:11.

Where did I say the 11:11 phenom is a delusion??

Yeah, I need to stay out of this thread.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

People who are experiencing a psychotic episode are often totally unaware that their behaviour is in any way strange, or that their delusions or hallucinations could be imaginary. They may be capable of recognising delusional or bizarre behaviour in others, but lack the self-awareness to recognise it in themselves. For example, a person with psychosis who is being treated in a psychiatric ward may complain that all of their fellow patients are mentally unwell while they are perfectly normal.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by adamjagger11

Do you try so hard to be obtuse? Yeah, you're just not getting it at all and I'm going to bow out of this conversation (I promise). Good luck, OP.. you'll need it with these kind of followers. Must be that female-mind energy. (jk ladies)

edit on 31-7-2011 by Balkan because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2011 by Balkan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

your not getting it more like.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

erm - what illusion is that that we are in? I think you are referring to reality. which would be the opposite to illusion. We are where we are. we will not be anywhere else while we are alive in this lifetime. To believe otherwise is the real illusion. We are solid, physical people. We do not create ourselves or our reality. we just are, and there is nothing wrong with that. When our physical bodies die, what happens to our mental energy, or soul, is up for debate. will it be heaven, non-existence? Who can say with 100% certainty. But as for slipping into a new dimension anytime soon, i hate to say it just ownt happen. Your bodies exist in this universe. They require three dimension - four actually as we need time as well to function. There is no where else we can be. Maybe there are other dimensions out there, but we will not be a part of them. The whole reason we are as we are is because we evolved here in order to thrive here. To evolve enough to switch to another dimension would take eons to accomplish, slowly passing down alterations through our offspring. i cant see that happening, as first off to evolve, the climate or atmoshpere or our surroundings has to initiate the need for change, or we stay the same. And if people did start to evolve to adapt to a different dimension - what would happen to them in the in between stages of evolution? The whole thing is very hard even to look at from an imaginative what if point of view. the science of it just doesnt add up

and dont bother saying that science does not apply - science applies to everything fundamentally, as science is in effect the study of reality.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

I havent read you're full op yet. I always stop at the links so I may better understand what the op is about.
Your 2 links sucked a lil because they did not offer free tests. But I did find one so
Free personality test op talked about here

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by chrissiel123

it's called the third dimensional reptilian invaded earth illusion that the reptilian creator gods created to keep us controlled.it is reality in a sense but it's an illusionary reality created by these beings to control us.We will not be anywhere else while we are alive in this lifetime? well maybe for you you might not but for me i will be in a totally different dimensional level which is beyond this one and i will be in that pretty damn soon.We do create our reality,but in the third dimension it's very limited due to linear time,in the higher dimensions you can create with thought,i can say with 100% certainty that we live on after our physical vessel dies and that we are multi-dimensional spirits,the earth will ascend soon ,watch and see for your self ,your right it normally would take eons to accomplish but THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT.why do you think the worlds population has risen so much in the past 100 odd years? because of this ascension!. But science does not apply does it because science doesn't even know higher dimensions exist so how can it apply to something that it doesn't even know exists? science is the study of this third dimensional reality.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I always listen to what people say, but I do not always agree. I trust the inner voice..my conscious it has never let me down.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

sigh -- i too am going to have to politely bow out of this conversation too - it is just a little to mad for me. I will say this in parting:
there are no reptillians. i am sorry. there is no hollow earth filled with reptiles that are controlling us.
the reason that population has exploded is because we no longer die in infancy or youth from numerous illnesses and disease. survival of the fittest can no longer cull ou rnumbers as our medical abilities has conquered much of what used to kill us. Plus, the whole catholic thing about having as many children as possible had a big hand as well. i know families that had twelve to fourteen children. so population explosion explained easily. But what do you offer to explain your belief that we are headed for a new dimension? your dreams or thoughts? The dreams or thoughts of others? How is that proof of anything? If there truly were indigo powers, there would be evidence of that. videos, scientific papers, right now there is none of that. a few poorly done vids on youtube that are faked, a few alternative documentaries that pretend it exists, but really dont provide any real evidence. there is nothing there to support your claims. which is odd, as if humanity has the potential to escape into this eutopian dimenssion, you would think the higher powers would be trying to help us out to acheive this. i mean real help - not a few people hopping onto ats saying it is coming. i mean really. cant they hijack a tv signal and announce it on the evening news? I am sure that as energy beings they could do this. No wait - you all have answers to all of these scenarios and doubts. it is all wrapped up very neatly for you - which is why i am bowing out. what started as a potentially interesting thread has de-evolved into oddness. no one on here has presented any kind of evidence or proof or fact to their claims, just a bunch of vague "trust me its real" type of stuff.
so out i g - good luck with your ascenscion. I hope that in 2013 you are not so completely distraught that you can not cope - you will still be here. along with everyone else.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I my self do not believe this new age philosophy.
Also being born a Christian I am no longer.
As i think religion in general is a Man thing.
But i can tell you what i have learned and believe with all my heart to be true.
There is no Heaven or Hell as we know it.
Life is about freedom of choice.
You can choose to be negative or positive.
But if you are negative when you die you will not rejoin with creation.
For there is nothing negative about creation or the creator.
Thus you will have created your OWN hell.
It's all in the choices we make.
Creation does not judge.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by chrissiel123

there is reptilians,i didn't say there was a hollow earth with reptilians controlling us,i just said they are controlling us but that control is coming to an end very soon for those who ascend.
I disagree with you on the population rise.
"what do you offer to explain your belief that we are headed for a new dimension?" it's not a belief so i can't answer that.When did i ever say i had proof? i don't really care if you don't believe me lol,.I don't have anything to support my claims because it's not a claim i'm just saying what i know to be true.
"what started as a potentially interesting thread has de-evolved into oddness."
it may seem odd to you maybe because you can't quite cope with things that are outside your limited third dimensional illusionary point of refference.
so what if no one here has provided any evidence or proof? what does that have to do with this thread? the person who wrote the thread didn't write it to provide proof.they just wrote it from what they know to be true.They don't really care if you don't believe them.

when 2013 comes we will be in a higher dimension and that's 100% FACT.Sorry i don't have any proof though.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

But science does not apply does it because science doesn't even know higher dimensions exist so how can it apply to something that it doesn't even know exists? science is the study of this third dimensional reality.

Incorrect. Certain theories, and even contenders for the theory of everything, such as string theory, actually work in 12 dimensions, including time.

So thats 11 physical dimensions. And the math is all worked out. While this is just a theory, just like every base form of particle theory really is at this point, science is NOT the study of third dimensional space exclusively.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

but it's a theory so it doesn't apply lol

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

reply to post by nightbringr

but it's a theory so it doesn't apply lol

It applies as much as any theory with 3 dimensions, or your "fourth dimensional theory" that you are making up. At least there is some math and physics behind string theory. Im not sure what yours is called.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
it's funny, when you type something like 11:11 experiences for example you get the evidence police steaming in and they feel that people need to explain themselves to them and provide them with evidence.no one has to provide anyone with evidence.If you don't agree then that's fine but we are not your SLAVES! we do not have to answer to YOU!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123

erm - what illusion is that that we are in? I think you are referring to reality. which would be the opposite to illusion. We are where we are. we will not be anywhere else while we are alive in this lifetime. To believe otherwise is the real illusion. We are solid, physical people. We do not create ourselves or our reality. we just are, . . .

And how do you know?

You really don't.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
C'mon people, the human race is most likely going to evolve in a lot of ways, but if you really think the key to it is by eating whole foods and "channeling energies" or whatever you think that means, you're not giving enough credence to the one thing that is most likely to advance us as a species; Technology. We've been on a steadily guided path with the very thing we created and it is that which we will probably enhance everything that we are and that we know.

I'm just not buying into this, forgive my nomenclature, "Age of Aquarius" kind of thinking some of you seem to be buying into. Like those of you who believe in black magic think that you can bring demons into this world and the more you believe, the more your mind tells you it's so. Give me some REAL empirical evidence of some of this stuff and I'll concede defeat.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

Thanks, I actually didn't know that I had put the wrong link until last night when a friend took the test and I couldn't find it. Sorry everyone.

But it seem's anyone who cared to search could find the test easiliy enough. Thanks for taking the time to post. I hope you get some answers.

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join