It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by guessing

The problem are those people who choose to remain silent. We all have something to learn from eachother. I don't need to say I am "special" for an ego boost. I know I am special because I was put here for a reason just like everyone else even you. Well you are right about one thing....the internet does have alot of information etc. on it. I would say that may be the case in my story but when I was 7, when everything started for me there was no such thing as the internet. I did not need then nor do I now need others peoples opinions of what was going with me. We are all entitled to think and feel the way we want to.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by adamjagger11

Everyday like clockwork (no pun intended) I happen to look at the clock at 11:11 or 1:11....always.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Minori

Stay away, Balkan... stay away...

The 11:11 is your inner body clock imo. I went thru the same things years ago.. 11:11, 1:11, 2:22... I saw it multiple times a day, every day... definately quite like magic! Except it went away when the bad relationship finally faded. As far as I can tell, despite some extra hairs growing here and there, my DNA did not change. I did some research and noticed what other astute people were noticing: a depression link. Go figure!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by chrissiel123

The number 11:

1. Considered to be the number of "woman" since the female has 11 apertures in her body.
2. In numerology the number 11 is a "master number" that should not be reduced down into a single digit.
3. The eleventh card of the tarot deck is either justice or strength depending on the deck.
4. In I Ching the number 11 represents flow. Pettiness is swept away and the way opens for free communication Great things become possible. The true scale of things is revealed. The powers that surge through your life are apparent and you realize how far beyond your control they are, yet you enter into a relationship with them and participate in flow. Heaven and earth communicate flow.
5. In the bible:
Isaiah 11:11 - And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

Ezekiel 11:11 - This city shall not be your caldron, neither shall ye be the flesh in the midst thereof; but I will judge you in the border of Israel.

Daniel 11:11 - And the king of the south shall be moved with choler, and shall come forth and fight with him, even with the king of the north: and he shall set forth a great multitude; but the multitude shall be given into his hand.

Revelation 11:11 - And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

That is just a few of the many. I have also tried to figure the 11 thing out.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Minori

1:11 isn't 11. Neither is 3:33 or 10:01 or 2:22.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

I'm not sure about the DNA thing myself. By nature I seek the truth, I bet all of us here are seeking the truth. In the end we will all get the truth but each one of us will travel down a different path to get it. Trust me when I say that I approach this from all different angles, I tend to look above everything, the big picture.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

I know I am just speaking of the sequence of 1's all the time.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

I can see your point, in thinking it some kind of obsessive compulsive disorder (related to depression), but what if you just suppressed recognizing "the signs" and it left you, because you decided to suppress it?

That is kind of where I'm at. I am feeling things, recognizing things. trying not to suppress it but at the same time questioning and analyzing whether it is real.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Minori

Agreed. At one time I did consider some type of metaphysical link to the 11:11 phenomena, but after a lot of observation and research my opinion leans towards the body clock and a depression link.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

Can you be depressed and not know it? I am really not being funny here, but I am a pretty happy person , yeah I have bad days like everyone else but nothing that carries depression with it.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
reply to post by Balkan

I can see your point, in thinking it some kind of obsessive compulsive disorder (related to depression), but what if you just suppressed recognizing "the signs" and it left you, because you decided to suppress it?

Good point. When this first started happening to me (in spades), a couple of spiritual types gave me the advice you hear sometimes: "pay attention to what you were thinking or what was going on at the time you saw the numbers". Except when I did this, nothing was usually every going on and my mind was actually blank. If there was any pattern for myself, it would usually occur when I had nothing seriously on my mind at all, so eventually I gave up on the idea it was some sign that was supposed to teach me something. If 'it' was trying to make me aware or awake on something, I have no idea what it would have been. There were never any intense feelings or intuitions.. just wtf moments, as I'm sure many can relate.

Also, I still have it happen over the years. Interestingly, it usually happens after I've seen one of those particular numbers. For example, one day I will see "3:33" on the click and think "oh #.. here we go".. then for a couple of days, I'll have a smattering of 2:22, 4:44 or what have you. Nothing anywhere near the intensity back when it first happened and I was going thru a very bad time in my life.

I can also program my body clock to wake up pretty much whenever I want to (literally on the dot) if I focus on it before sleep.

It doesn't surprise me that people attribute it the supernatural. Vinnie Paul of the metal band Pantera reported experiences the 11:11 thing after his brother was murdered and is convinced they are messages from the grave. Again, note the depression link.

Imo, body/mind clock+depression=intense 11:11 phenomena. But I could be wrong!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
reply to post by Balkan

Can you be depressed and not know it? I am really not being funny here, but I am a pretty happy person , yeah I have bad days like everyone else but nothing that carries depression with it.

I've met lots of people in my life that are depressed and don't realize it/acknowledge it. I've met quite a few who spents years never acknowledging that they weren't truly happy and were miserable inside. About you, I can't say. I do believe some people can be upbeat and positive and have negative stuff going on unconsciously. Again, can't say in your case.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

blaming seeing numbers on being depressed ? WTF lol ,i know exactly what these numbers mean for me ,they might mean other things for different people.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamjagger11
reply to post by Balkan

blaming seeing numbers on being depressed ? WTF lol ,i know exactly what these numbers mean for me ,they might mean other things for different people.

www.nhs.uk...

A person with psychosis may have delusions of grandeur where they believe that they have some imaginary power or authority.

People who are experiencing a psychotic episode are often totally unaware that their behaviour is in any way strange, or that their delusions or hallucinations could be imaginary. They may be capable of recognising delusional or bizarre behaviour in others, but lack the self-awareness to recognise it in themselves. For example, a person with psychosis who is being treated in a psychiatric ward may complain that all of their fellow patients are mentally unwell while they are perfectly normal.

Feel free to laugh. I think there's good evidence out there for a connection.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

Ugh this thread gives me a headache.

This is the age old deal of people feeling helpless in their lives and needing something, anything to hold onto.

So, for those eschewing religion, they need to find a reason to be or carry on, so they attach a false sense of self-importance to themselves. It may work to a point. You feel "special" or important and it gives you purpose.

Hey, whatever floats your boat. I too see 11:11 and feel I'm more empathetic than others, but alas, I am human and will help out where I can on this earth.

edit on 31-7-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

that may be a connection to other people but not me.
edit on 31-7-2011 by adamjagger11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamjagger11
when i see 11:11 or 3:33 or 2:22 or 44 it has nothing to do with illuminati NWO stuff ,it's codes that are awakening me ,triggering my DNA to evolve.

Understood. I think it's possible you have issues, but your belief is still valid nevertheless. If people want to be Batman, be Batman.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
isn't it amazing, loads of people see 11:11 ,my mum sees it,my sister sees it ,yet people still try to make it out to be some kind of delusion.Samueli sees it ,minori sees it ,i mean at least three people in this thread alone see 11:11.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

you think that then bro ,it doesn't bother me lol.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by adamjagger11

All the time my friend. Everyday. No joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join