It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is it guns are so expensive and an american has no right any more to bare arms

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
now an days americans cant kill a man any more i just had people in my house and i bet im gonna hear from yall people is remember to lock your door we have the right to bare arms but if i walk to the store ill be shot and robbed befor you knew a thing every ones agenst camras why so we cant see i need my gun again i dont care if empty guns rain from the sky i just need em and if i cant have em then i choose white hot light for ever more youl be atomatized by my rays atom bombs nukes what evers left

the mexicans sing about like the english and kiss thier sister the blacks have slang sister whites do what england says is any one not racist or a weird do who just wants to # whats close to him i need americans

i choose bombs over life the way it is any one have any thing they can say logicaly to that

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Do what???????????????

Are you feeling ok?

Did you sneak on mommy's and daddy's computer again?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by obzerver

Take your Med's and call us in the morning. No really, take your Med's the psychiatrists are not lying to you.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Umm, what...?
What is it that you're whinning about, your damn guns (again
), the dirty latinos or your sister? (which I didn't get if it is black or mexican?)
As bill would say: "May I reccomend..., maybe a fruit cup.... 10 glasses of water a day or, just, you now, stand up?"

Have a nice life!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
wow! You don't need a gun. What you need is punctuation.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
WHY would you kill someone ? are you sick... i know what u meant it just doesnt sound good at all ft record..
and yup thast pretty much... gotta nots shoot ppl when your in your own house.. kinda has a weird ring to it doesnt it? idk what to think of it.. it all sounds crazy to me

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

what he needs is some intelligence to create a coherent thought
even his racism is hard to find in the babble!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Can anyone translate that into english for the rest of us?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by obzerver
now an days americans cant kill a man any more i just had people in my house and i bet im gonna hear from yall people is remember to lock your door we have the right to bare arms but if i walk to the store ill be shot and robbed befor you knew a thing every ones agenst camras why so we cant see i need my gun again i dont care if empty guns rain from the sky i just need em and if i cant have em then i choose white hot light for ever more youl be atomatized by my rays atom bombs nukes what evers left

the mexicans sing about like the english and kiss thier sister the blacks have slang sister whites do what england says is any one not racist or a weird do who just wants to # whats close to him i need americans

i choose bombs over life the way it is any one have any thing they can say logicaly to that

get a dog, or a board with a nail in it

maybe a xanax too

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Forget guns, they are useless. Get a good quality pen, you will get much more use out of it.

Not quite sure what the real message you're trying to convey is but I am curious. Perhaps I walked into the wrong thread though, and you will not elaborate on what you're trying to say.

Until then, take care. Really, take great caution in whatever you're doing or going to do.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Something I haven't understood.

With the state of America in it's present condition, and the stupidity and angst among a lot of the people that have grown up in a failing educational system....

Do you really want all those people to have guns?

Number one right that every person of every country should have: Education.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Can anyone translate that into english for the rest of us?

What he's trying to say is: "He wants taco's and his friends want taco's too but they will be shot for their taco's so instead nacho's will do". Thats my translation at least he makes little sense and has very bad engrish.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I have to be honest, I disagree with 90% of your posts. But, you really hit the nail on the head with this one.

No hard feelings I hope.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by obzerver

After reading more of your posts, you need to make an effort to post coherently and to use at least basic English skills. You're trying to communicate here but your posts are so fragmented, misspelled and the grammar so bad, people will not understand what you are saying.

Is English your first language?

I'm not one who cares about spelling and grammar, but in this case what you are saying is not readable.

Are you perhaps shall we say drunk?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Yes boncho, I have seen us on opposite sides of issues more than once but I cannot agree with you more here on this one.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

If you extend that you must outlaw knives, even kitchen knives, hammers, crowbars, baseball bats, sticks of lumber, rocks, anything heavy and solid................................

The concept of punishing responsible people for the actions of stupid people and criminals is bad on its face.

Although, me thinks you were just being sarcastic here

I read an article the other day where a gun self-animated spontaneously, levitated through the air, aimed itself and shot somebody. Imagine that.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

oh yeah and do not forget evil pens
that stab jugular veins oh and empty cans ripped in to and sheet autos
woops doctors lawyers and all veterans
why it is the new american way

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I never actually said anything about arms restrictions. I said "Do you really want those people to have guns".

As far as gun control goes. Guns are only useful if used in a constructive way. Being that they are destructive, they are often used in the wrong manner.

As someone who grew up sport shooting, I know exactly how positive guns can be. But they are only positive when used by people that understand exactly what they are. They are a metal tube, that shoot projectiles, and in sport are no different than a 9 iron and a ball.

They are not an extension of the ego, and they are not weapons, unless sanctioned by a rational governing body. Should they be used the wrong way, they are not justified in their use.

So I stand by my comment, education is the most important issue in our World. Once everyone is educated, let them all have guns...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Did Jared Loughner create a sock puppet account here? How did he get computer access?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
-Redacted-

edit on 27-7-2011 by boncho because: More insight needed on the subject

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join