Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

why is it guns are so expensive and an american has no right any more to bare arms

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
just so every won knows other countries always call us stpid for hateing one of their people you never get away from it also im saying that i have to have 8 to 9 pounds of evidance just to start yelling at some won its retarded if i see someone touching a childs breast should i A take the time to call a police man whos gonna say to me like every other time do you have any proof witch i dont because i didnt say hey let me snap a pic of that or B take action with not weapon or any thing because gandi said i demand my gun back

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Something I haven't understood.

With the state of America in it's present condition, and the stupidity and angst among a lot of the people that have grown up in a failing educational system....

Do you really want all those people to have guns?

Number one right that every person of every country should have: Education.

Because guns are only weapons when used against people for most of us "Law Abiding" citizens of America that are responsible gun owners we use them as a tool to help put food on the table, some of us shoot in target competions as a sport and a vast majority of gun owners are also collectors because some are works of mechanical art and some have history behind them like guns passed down from generations of family. Guns are merely a tool, like a knife, axe, hammer etc. and my guns are less dangerous to you than any of the billions of knifes roaming around in the world. Now if someone broke into my home with intent to do physical harm on me or any of my family then my guns present a danger to that intruder and rightfully so because I and as well as you have a god given right to defend ourselves and for that purpose guns are also a tool.

Most of what I said represent the same beliefs of most gun owners in America, the criminals with guns are the ones that shoot people for whatever reason, they are criminals and most if not all get their guns by illegal means because thats what criminals do, their criminals. Law Abiding gun owners are not the problem we follow the thousands of different Laws on guns, the Criminals are the problem, ban criminals dammit. If guns are ever to be banned then knifes, swords, crossbows, bow and arrow, blowguns, pellet guns, axe's, baseball bats, slingshots, darts, hammers, crowbars, etc. all need to be banned to because they could be considered weapons as well.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
omg im so sick of guns theyre always tellin me wat to do and kill and kill and i dont want them anymore and were are they now i wanna use them all up until ther empty but i guess i wont and be good like the harry crishnas cause they own all the guns and will give them away for a peny and ill be sick from losing all my money on the floor from shooting penys

a peny
edit on 27/7/2011 by Planet teleX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Dang my cut and paste went flippidy, gonna fix it.

edit on 27-7-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Gunsmithing has always been a respectable craft.
We need more nonviolent craftsmen/women who are willing to relearn this soon to be lost art.

When you 'register' anything you are ceding title to it to who ever holds the registration. Register your car? You have just given it to the state that it is registered with. Guns, Ditto - the state can take them away because you don't own them really you are just being allowed use of them ...for now.
License your dog now it belongs to the animal control.
Brand you livestock and have the brand registered - Department of Agriculture has them now.

Don't let anyone official body know what you have because they will find a way to either control it or take it from you.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by obzerver
now an days americans cant kill a man any more i just had people in my house and i bet im gonna hear from yall people is remember to lock your door we have the right to bare arms but if i walk to the store ill be shot and robbed befor you knew a thing every ones agenst camras why so we cant see i need my gun again i dont care if empty guns rain from the sky i just need em and if i cant have em then i choose white hot light for ever more youl be atomatized by my rays atom bombs nukes what evers left

the mexicans sing about like the english and kiss thier sister the blacks have slang sister whites do what england says is any one not racist or a weird do who just wants to # whats close to him i need americans

i choose bombs over life the way it is any one have any thing they can say logicaly to that

OK, I'm gonna try a translation:

now an days americans cant kill a man any more = Bummer, I can't afford a gun.
I just had people in my house = I came home to find uninvited people in my home!
yall people is remember to lock your door = I know, lock the door.
we have the right to bare arms but if i walk to the store ill be shot and robbed befor you knew a thing = I live in a crappy neihgborhood. Only criminal can afford guns.
every ones agenst camras - so we cant see = People don't want surveillance?? Cops don't want to be watched??
i need my gun again = i need my gun again
i dont care if empty guns rain from the sky i just need em = i dont care if empty guns rain from the sky i just need em
i choose white hot light for ever more youl be atomatized by my rays atom bombs nukes what evers left
= I'll get you my pretty, with my nuclear powered ray gun, and your little dog too!
the mexicans sing about like the english and kiss thier sister = Mexican and English sing alike, and kiss their sisters
the blacks have slang sister = I can't understand black slang, but they kiss their sisters too
whites do what england says = whites do what england says
is any one not racist or a weird do who just wants to # whats close to him = I just want to get laid. Is that racist or weird?
i need americans = Help!
i choose bombs over life the way it is any one have any thing they can say logicaly to that = I give up. Can anybody talk me down???

Thats my take....How'd I do?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

As my post implied, I took it you were engaging in some sarcasm. I got your point and followed with some of my own. It's all real

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
ok i dont know why you all think im crazy i was just stating that the genral mind set is that if im not in a cops uniform i cant have anykindof gun on me or you would all over react the second amendment states we have the right to bare arms not consial them

do you feel comfortable with a not cop typ person with a gun

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

After reading your post more carefully, I'll leave it at this -

For those of us who have an education and in particular those of us who have been around guns and hunting since youth, no need for any restrictions exist.

For the mentally ill and mentally challenged it is already illegal and has been for some time.

None of it matters though because criminals don't care about the law and will always find a way. I think mostly we agree here.

I have no idea what the OP is up to however and I'm starting to think we are being toyed with a bit.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by obzerver

Read your own posts. You have to at least try to post readable thoughts. Are you unaware how hard it is to figure out what you are saying?

I'm not being mean here, a friend is the guy who will tell you that you have a big green booger in your nose and your enemy is the person who will let you walk off with it in full view. Your OP is not even remotely understandable.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Windword, you were close. Are you an ebonics translator?

I forgot to check, but this post SHOULD be in the RANT forum.

Geez.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by obzerver
just so every won knows other countries always call us stpid for hateing one of their people you never get away from it also im saying that i have to have 8 to 9 pounds of evidance just to start yelling at some won its retarded if i see someone touching a childs breast should i A take the time to call a police man whos gonna say to me like every other time do you have any proof witch i dont because i didnt say hey let me snap a pic of that or B take action with not weapon or any thing because gandi said i demand my gun back

I'm not sure this sets my mind at ease. Are you thinking about taking some kind of drastic action?

Again, is English your first language; Do you normally speak another language?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Windword, you were close. Are you an ebonics translator?

I forgot to check, but this post SHOULD be in the RANT forum.

Geez.

No, haha, do you think I could a job as one?
No, I'm just bored and felt a challenge, and, thought maybe I could help the OP explain his frustration while everyone else debates gun laws.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Something I haven't understood.

With the state of America in it's present condition, and the stupidity and angst among a lot of the people that have grown up in a failing educational system....

Do you really want all those people to have guns?

Number one right that every person of every country should have: Education.

When you're right you're right. This fella needs the latter more than the former. In fact if he got hands on the former I'd say there's something wrong with the criteria, if you know what I'm sayin'

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

For the mentally ill and mentally challenged it is already illegal and has been for some time.

Tough to prove.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Get back in school and practice spelling... and learn about the "open carry" right to bare arms that we practice.
We have that right, and in the Mid-west...we do in fact...openly carry sidearms walking down the street. Our right by the constitution. Its not the same as the "CCW" concealed weapons permits youre referring to.
Do some reading once in a while....Start with"open-carry".

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by obzerver

I think judging by your post it's probably a good thing you don't have a gun and, hopefully, never will.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by LazloFarnsworth

Isnt it bear arms? not bare?
PS, Im not trying to be a jerk and pick on your spelling, but the words mean different things, im just trying to clarify

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Omg I don't know you, but I just can NOT picture you with a gun... Judging by your post, you'd get mad at the trigger and try to squeeze it to death at random times, regardless who you're pointing at.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join