posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:07 PM
reply to post by obzerver
1. I don't believe that it was ever ok, for an American to kill any man, outside of war, or in times of life threatening conflict.
2. Yes, lock your door.
3. We do have the right to bear arms, just not the right to have a weapon issued to us by the government.
4. I'm not against cameras, in fact I have a few of them.
5. If you can't afford a gun, you can't afford a nuclear bomb, thus any worry about you vaporizing anything is mitigated.
6. I don't understand a single thing that the second "paragraph?" was trying to convey, something about mexicans singing about english people kissing
their sister, and white people are a different race from the english?
7. Good, choose bombs over life, nobody really cares anyway. In fact, I'd go so far as to say, that you'd be less dangerous with bombs, than with your
writing skills. My head is about to explode from trying to understand your post.
8. Logically, what I will say, is get a proper education, to include basic grammar. Then you might qualify for a decent job, that will let you buy a
gun. In addition, that education will probably teach you how to properly convey your thoughts, so that other people might actually understand it.
edit on 28-7-2011 by judgiebegoode because: kinda ran together a bit.