It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the mainstream violently suppress mankind's origins? Whats there to hide?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Conventional archaeology generally accepts almost as fact that civilisation began with the dawn of the Sumer around 3000BC. Yet countless discoveries have proved this date wrong and suggests that humans could have began civilisation hundreds of thousands of years ago. This notion is seen as anathema to Mainstream archaeologists and they denounce it violently without reason or proper understand.
For example, the common defence these mainstream archaeologists have about numerous ancients sites like the Pyramids, Tiwanaku, Stone Henge etc, being precisely built to mimic star constellations and the Precession of the Equinox, as just "coincidence". I asked the Dean of Archaeology at my local university about this and he also said they are just "coincidences". Explain to me just how the layout of Stonehenge mimics the solar system as a just a "coincidence"???

Whats more amazing is that most of these theories are hardly ever looked into seriously except by those troll defenders of mainstream archaeology around the internet.

I mean why does the mainstream try so very hard to suppress mankind's origins from us? So WHAT that mankind's civilisations could be older than just 10,000 years? Its not like its going to affect anyone!
I doubt that anyone would even care if some civilisation origins are traced back hundreds of thousands of years ago, but currently the very thought of that is like Kryptonite to Mainstream Archaeologists.

Can anyone please explain to me whats there to hide? What are they even achieving by suppressing mankind's origins?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
They don't try hard to distort anything. Like you said, there are a bunch of theories floating around and there is new evidence being found all the time.

In a way things are in flux and nothing is exactly pinpointed yet so just give it some time till more solid evidence is in.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
They cant have the population knowing of the creators can they, that would ruin the whole planets belief system and the moral codes we've all had forced upon us since birth.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I bet my socks the Library of Alexandria had some amazing secrets of Mankind but NOOOO, THEY HAD TO DESTROY IT

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

In my opinion, anything older than Sumer is a dividing line as it interferes with the biblical timeline. We can't go throwing a wrench in the works

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Revealing that man is much older than 10,000 years would be a game changer.

The main thing that would be affected would be religion. Mainly Christianity.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by kro32

I bet my socks the Library of Alexandria had some amazing secrets of Mankind but NOOOO, THEY HAD TO DESTROY IT

Yes if I could go back in time that would be one of my first stops. Even if it hadn't been destroyed though all the good stuff would be hidden from us today i'm afraid.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Creators? What, you mean like Ancient Aliens? I'm pretty sure people would find it more cool that we were descendants from aliens rather than primitive apes

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Science, no matter how you look at it, is just the best 'logical guess.' Science studies of whatever, determines definition by observation whether there is any understanding or not. Science cannot prove christianity. It cannot disprove it. Science cannot prove the earth's core is iron. It's only accepted because it's the most logical reason for the laws of physics solely on the fundamentals of observation.

edit on 27-7-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

What?! I thought Science was not supposed to consider religious bias!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Personally, i dont think it would change anything about Christianity but i wont get into that right now. I think that there are probably some stuff that TPTB think the average Joe cant process. Also they want us to believe that we are smarter and more advanced than anyone else in history. What if there was a nuclear war before on earth, and the bible and other ancient texts are really describing these wars and where passed on through stories. then eventually when humanity started advancing again after their world got destroyed the only way they could retell these stories was to compare them to things that they knew ie in the story of soddom and gommoreah if you read it it sounds like a nuclear explosion to me. i know i started going off topic but i believe that ancients knew alooot more things than we give them credit for and tried to warn us but we werent allowed to have that information because certain people decided so.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
hi op
there was athread several weeks ago
cant remember what it was called
but the remains of a human was found in a coal mine
coal takes at least 250,000 yrs to form
were lied to left right and center
dave

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Cause we are certaintly one of the most ignorant, stupid, idiotic, arrogant, retarded, handicapped species of all time. $10,000 bucks they never figure out we're all on the same rock.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kindofsmart

I thought Science is trying very hard to prove that we have reached the peak of our evolution and that we can't get any smarter...www.scientificamerican.com...

The Limits of Intelligence: The laws of physics may well prevent the human brain from evolving into an ever more powerful thinking machine

edit on 27-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

If humans realize their not @HOME they may start phonning their awaiting family that they are ready to go. And the natives may not want them to go. YES you have humans in 3d form but humans are not just 3D creatures nor is the native home of these energy/light/electric beings. The natives want humans trapped in their 3d suits so they can continously be drained of -NEGATIVE EMOTION- which feed some why the humans are sad. happy humans STARVE THEM and fully aware humans my up and leave alltogether. So its better to lie to humans tell them they are young species and not energies from billions of Sol rotations old.

Be well
edit on 7/27/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

You should really find this special called Forbidden Archaeology. There has been many who have tried to shed light on this subject, and have had their careers destroyed because of it. I especially like the part about the human foot print next to the dinosaur's!
edit on 27-7-2011 by tetsuoatx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
There was a great thread posted here not too long ago, maybe a few weeks back. It went over how old we are as a species, genetically. According to our genome, we as a human species are approx 120,000 years old in our current evolved state.

Wish I could recall the thread title, it covered a lot of good info.

I'll keep searching and if I come across it will post here for reference.

Speciation stretches back over 3.5 billion years during which life has existed on earth.
Evolution

That is just what we have figured out. It would be really ignorant to assume we are only a few tens of thousands of years old, when is reality we are closer to a few million evolution wise.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Can you define "violently"?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tetsuoatx

Yes I have read it. Its just shocking how they're careers have been destroyed just because they challenged the mainstream. Its like sacking an employee on the basis of their religion just because they don't agree with their religion.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

I confess I added the term to create effect

top topics

<<   2 >>

join