It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's Urgent Warning

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
He got absolutely no chance.
Majority of population brainwashed sheeple up the eyebrows in debt won't even understand what is he talking about.and they vote alright.
Watch obama get reelected again in 2012!!
More h&c for y'all.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
While i respect Dr. Paul greatly.
If you think he would be allowed to fix the system.
Well then we live in a charmed world don't we.
Right now the Republican party is using the debt crisis to bring the Tea Party to heel.
While there are those who will stand by their principles.
I fear that the Two/One party system can only abolished not fixed.
And i feel that Dr. Paul's life would be in extreme danger.
Not a hopeful message but there it is.

edit on 27-7-2011 by shtf2012 because: Dang spelling bug.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I would put more faith in a voodoo woman named Phyllis than I would Ron Paul.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Paul has a way with words and realism,you can tell from what he throws out there that he knows that we as a nation will do nothing to retain our liberty and freedom because we have been there for to long with no effort on the peoples part to do anything about anything,at least not on our home front after Peral Harbor.

"Liberty and selfreliance" 42% of the population pay no tax,what is that,about 60 million people that want Obama or anybody that will keep paying them as president no matter how bad or corrupt they are.

"gluttonous appetite"America has always been this way,we have supported the world with the way we live and "pig out" as it were Paul knows who and what we have become as a nation.It's my own opinion that if he pursue's this course of action he will become an extreme threat to just about 90% of the lifers and corrupt politicians and even a bigger threat to the 60+ million people on the government tit.

You do the math.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Ron Paul is an amazing man.
If only there were clones of him so we could all have the chance to elect him into office in our neck of the world.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I like him too he is like a breath of fresh air. but lets be real here, If he were to win an election some day his transparency would fog up real quick. It's one thing to criticize a president and his policies its another thing to be the president and make policy. so becareful putting him on such a high pedestal. cause if he does become president he will be unreachable...................................

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Bernie Sanders would be 1000 times better as a President than Ron Paul could ever hope of dreaming.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karbofos
He got absolutely no chance.
Majority of population brainwashed sheeple up the eyebrows in debt won't even understand what is he talking about.and they vote alright.
Watch obama get reelected again in 2012!!
More h&c for y'all.

He sure does have a chance. He's #1 in military donations, beating out Obama who was his only real competition. Military vote, trust me. And he's #1 in an untap voter resource that politicians usually ignore and that's the 18-25 & 25-30ish crowd. And he's not even trying! Politicians usually campaign to the crowds with the best voting records, and the young crowd fails. If they do vote it's usually only for a President, rarely do they bother with state or local elections/issues. This was the case but Obama saw a rise in young voters (not surprisingly) and it definitely helped him if I remember right. In this age of information, the internet age, the one candidate who rules Youtube when compared to any other candidate is Ron Paul. The young crowd love Ron Paul and support him and so does the internet. I read somewhere, prolly here on ATS, that most people now a days turn to the internet for their news instead of the old fashioned way of it being forced feed to them. This only helps Ron Raul.

So we'll see, 2012 is gonna be interesting. The fact that it's round the corner from the Mayan calendar end date is funny to me. The one problem I see for Ron Paul is a rigged election, which I assume we can agree it just might be, that said, if he takes office he'll dismantle this current Gov't and the current Gov't wants presidents who follow whatever the status quo is in the Whitehouse at that time. The don't want someone who will rock the boat. President Kennedy was the last one to do that

edit on 27-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
i love this guy, he's so transparent almost like you can stop him on the street and talk politics, he'd be a perfect approachable president. reading from a cue card is not his forte i think
edit on 27-7-2011 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

Keep in mind that before Bush AND Obama each became president, they too both were smooth talking and spoke of change, fixing economic issues, etc. etc....

I'm praying that this guy isn't baiting the country to be another false hope ike the other two and turn out to be just as ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

He wouldn't have voted for the civil rights act. There are the Ron Paul newsletters that have rascist rants in them. He is for privatizing social security and medicare.

Those 3 things alone will destroy any election bid.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by Swills

He wouldn't have voted for the civil rights act. There are the Ron Paul newsletters that have rascist rants in them. He is for privatizing social security and medicare.

Those 3 things alone will destroy any election bid.

I dunno if you've seen this but Ron Paul addresses those issue of racism and the newsletters

Ron Paul addresses charges of racism on CNN

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I know he's addressed them....but in the end it won't matter...it's going to destroy any bid for an actual Presidency. He won't get the elderly vote and I've got a strange feeling he won't get the minority vote either....doesn't matter what his explanation is...whether it's legitimate or not.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

If you say so, but I disagree. I do wonder what the numbers are? Whose polling and voting for Paul? We know he's #1 in military donations. He has the young vote. I wonder where everyone else is, do they support Paul? Lets be honest, if you watch one or two of his Youtube videos you're usually nodding your head. He's getting free online PR all the time. Another forum I frequent even has a Ron Paul Appreciation thread at 26k views and usually always on the first page. Point is, his word is spreading like wild fire. I'm gonna say he will have the peoples vote. Look at his competition, they're laughable but all apart of the program. People love Palin and Bachman, it's incredible!
edit on 27-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

That's odd... I've used to think young crowd support obama. I know people who left their work to go compain for him, bunch of people wearing hope and change t- shirts, talking nonstop what a great peacemaker he was)))
Let's face it- people will vote for whoever tv will tell them to vote.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Notice how he doesn't sound robotic when he speaks. He obviously hasn't spent much time taking lessons on how to speak in front of a camera. I know it sounds like a weak argument, but this is seriously one of the big reasons why I will probably vote for him in the next presidential election. He's the most genuine candidate I've seen so far. I'm sure he'd make a couple bad moves if he got into office, but at least he cares about the citizens. That's why he's so confident in himself; he knows all people want is someone real to represent them and he knows he can provide at least that.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

That's odd... I've used to think young crowd support obama. I know people who left their work to go compain for him, bunch of people wearing hope and change t- shirts, talking nonstop what a great peacemaker he was)))
Let's face it- people will vote for whoever tv will tell them to vote.

They did when he was running in 08. I dunno if Obama still has that magic over them today, I doubt it. Does anyone like Obama? Is he still being charged for war crimes? And lets not forget the ATF scandal that goes right to the top, Operation Gunwalker, aka Operation Fast & Furious.

I was curious about his rating and found this site and this pic

www.rasmussenreports.com...

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 25% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-two percent (42%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -17

Wednesday, July 27, 2011
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13a16f7d61d5.jpg[/atsimg]

Ain't looking to good, no sir!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

It's ok. Change doesn't happen overnight, but what if in the next couple of weeks obama will save country from debt crisis( on tv) and bring peace and democracy in the middle east(on tv)?
People will look at tv and say- you know what? I was dead wrong, guy just needs more time, he is better then palin anyway)))

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I love ron paul, everyone loves ron paul.Tell him ,market yourself with some old presidents like jefferson

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

reply to post by Swills

It's ok. Change doesn't happen overnight, but what if in the next couple of weeks obama will save country from debt crisis( on tv) and bring peace and democracy in the middle east(on tv)?
People will look at tv and say- you know what? I was dead wrong, guy just needs more time, he is better then palin anyway)))

Anything is possible, and that does sounds like a good plan
It is true Obama gave us the debt ceiling scare tactic speech, meanwhile behind closed doors he tells the banks it's all nonsense. So I guess we'll see how many people buy it. And good luck to him bring peace to the Middle East, or anywhere. First of all, peace in the Middle East is out of Obamas reach, way out, and even though he got the Nobel Peace Prize
, I've yet to see what peace this man brings. I don't think it's coming
edit on 28-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

He will get in the history books like a man who freed libian people from tiran, like a man who killed the most dangerous man in the entire world UBL.
Are you kidding? The man is a living legend already!)))

Let's imagine for a second....- it's an election day.. Two names on the ballot - obama and palin- who do you vote for?))))

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join