It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's Urgent Warning

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+118 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
From the fall of the dollar having Global consequences to Martial Law, loss of freedoms and a society giving in to their fate as property of the Govt...this vid covers it all.

I usually say 'Enjoy!' when posting a vid but that can't apply here so I'll just say 'Listen!'

Ron pulls no punches and more people are starting to listen to him as what he has been saying for years is slowly being revealed as coming true.

Side Question:

Has anyone noticed Ron using slogans and cliches to get his point across and sway the masses? Every President has had at least one slogan used over and over in their speeches from the campaign to the Office. Of course Obama's "Yes We Can" turned out to be "Actually...No, I lied" but I haven't noticed Ron using a slogan yet.

Actually, the only thing I have heard Ron say over and over again is the truth. That's a pretty good way to wake up the masses IMO.

Ron Paul's Urgent Warning

edit on 27-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Never thought a republican would be this gay liberals political hero..but he sure is.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
i love this guy, he's so transparent almost like you can stop him on the street and talk politics, he'd be a perfect approachable president. reading from a cue card is not his forte i think
edit on 27-7-2011 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

This guy is are only chance to steer this country towards Liberty...

Go Paul!!!

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I like how he not only explains the problem, gives possible/probable outcomes, then outlines a plan. He doesnt just blame everything and cry doom without giving a roadmap to reversal.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I like Ron Paul, I really do. I just wish he'd get the hell out of Texas. I think Texas is about the most messed up backward state in this union. it gave us the one & only Bush and now Texas is offering us that sociopath Perry. anyway I'm getting off topic; I think if Ron Paul would take up residence in a half quasi-normal state, me and a whole lot of other left leaning people would embrace him. afterall he'll need the left's help to win the presidency and IMHO anything Texas is the enemy of the left. ~~~ I'm going off topic again but it somewhat pertains to Ron Paul. what about his son? I mean, c'mon, Rand Paul is like cuckoo for coca puffs. how much of Rand's mentality is Ron's influence? just some food for thought ..............

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
reply to post by jude11

This guy is are only chance to steer this country towards Liberty...

Go Paul!!!

I disagree. THE PEOPLE are our only chance to steer this country toward liberty. One man alone cannot do the job. Paul can help, in some regards, but it is up to every last person who disagrees with the constant loss of personal freedoms this plutocracy has bestowed on us in the guise of protection.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
One thing that always strikes me about Paul is that he never sounds like he's trying to pull the wool over your eyes. He is refreshingly, almost unprecedentedly candid in what he says and seems, to my apolitical ears, to talk a great deal of sense. I think it's because he doesn't come across like some flag-waving ideologue, like so many mainstream US politicians. But how is he generally viewed in the US? Most of the Americans I meet offline don't really have a whole lot to say about him, either good or bad. I don't know much about his wider political views, but every time I listen to him talking about the US economy he seems to know what he is talking about and doesn't sugarcoat his words.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Applause! He's the one I'll support next time and the only one who makes sense anymore.

peace

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm at work, I can't watch this without constant interruptions. =(

I convinced a co-worker, who's just started to fall off the Obama-Train, that Ron Paul was our only hope in 2012 of returning some kind of sanity to this country. He's started to do some research and is beginning to come around. Refreshing!

Hoping common sense and sanity are contagious.

Thanks for posting this, I'll be sure to watch as soon as I have a minute.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Call me a defeatist or a pessimist, or whatever, but unfortunately I don't think Paul stands much chance in 2012. He speaks much common sense, but his proposals are far too radical, too different to what US voters are used to. He is not, for want of a better word, 'mainstream' enough to reach a majority. He doesn't spew slogans, regurgitate well known political cliches, or come across as the type of guy who might think about starting some wars here and there - in other words, he is just not presidential. I get the sad feeling, however, that in years to come he'll be the guy that people think about and wonder why the hell no one listened to him.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
i love this guy, he's so transparent almost like you can stop him on the street and talk politics, he'd be a perfect approachable president. reading from a cue card is not his forte i think
edit on 27-7-2011 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I wasn't digging the delivery either, but the message is loud and clear.

He is not one to talk in soundbites.

I truly worry about his safety, the last few guys that were going to end the fed got bullets in the head.

But sadly I don't think he will ever get close to winning, but not from lack of support. The money men own all the media, he will continue to be marginalized.

WE THE PEOPLE must put everything he says on every social media platform we use, must talk about him to family, friends, neighbors, and anyone that will listen.

Whatever your favorite news show is, take 5 minutes and compose an email to them telling them you want Dr Paul on to explain his views. All anyone reasonable has to do is listen to the man to be convinced he is the right person for the job at the right time.

do I agree with everything he says? Nope. But everything I agree with him on he can do by executive order.

So if you love this country, spend 15-20 minutes a day to get this man in the white house.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maskirovka
Call me a defeatist or a pessimist, or whatever, but unfortunately I don't think Paul stands much chance in 2012. He speaks much common sense, but his proposals are far too radical, too different to what US voters are used to. He is not, for want of a better word, 'mainstream' enough to reach a majority. He doesn't spew slogans, regurgitate well known political cliches, or come across as the type of guy who might think about starting some wars here and there - in other words, he is just not presidential. I get the sad feeling, however, that in years to come he'll be the guy that people think about and wonder why the hell no one listened to him.

Actually, I think that's what is going to work. People are recognizing the polished candidates for what they are...groomed.

Ron is the only other option to yet another plastic, movie star president and this is what is making him stand out. IMO

edit on 27-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I am a little more than a minute in to this video and I thought to myself. I love this man. He is as close to a founding father as one can get. If you wanted to know how the 21st century America would respond to Thomas Jefferson - you see it in how they respond to Ron Paul.

They consider, just as the British did, his message to be dangerous and one that must be suppressed and ignored - lest the riffraff rise up in rebellion.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Duplicate Post
edit on 7/27/2011 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

We can hope. I still have a lot of love for the American people and think that, with certain changes, America can make a massively positive difference in the world. But my fear is that politics in the US has become so Hollywood-ised and turned into a form of reality TV that the winners are always going to be the ones with the most dazzling fireworks show and the wittiest scriptwriters - not the ones who are proposing ideas that have any merit. And don't think I'm picking on US politics, it's the same here in the UK and it makes me sick to my stomach. This country, too, is 'managed' by a bunch of ineffectual 'tards whose stupidity and corruptibility surprise me on a daily basis... And the worst thing about it is, we're not lucky enough to have our own Ron Paul!
edit on 27-7-2011 by Maskirovka because: missed out something

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
What sickens me is that people still don't know about this man.
People still look at TV for their candidates. And the TV doesn't like Ron Paul.
People still follow CNN or FOX for the latest popularity contest winner.
It is truly disgusting.

And then, when I mention Ron Paul, people mostly say "He'll never get enough votes."

Well with that poor attitude, coming from alot of people, he won't.
We need to change that ideal.

That's the problem.
The media controls so much of the people, it's like quitting a bad habit.
Some people won't listen to reason, only what the MSM projects.
As if they allow it to make decisions for them.
Instead of listening to a man that actually knows the Constitution.

Which is why we are in the shape we are in today.

Ron Paul will have my vote next year, and if he's not on the ballot....
I will write his name in.

I can't wait to see what the media has in store for it's viewers.
What do they have waiting in the wings?
What is in store for those that worship it?

We all know why Paul doesn't get much attention.
Every channel talks in a condescending manner towards him.
I have watched many interviews with Paul and it seems that the journalist always acts as though what he says is a joke, or unproven theories, or just plain wrong.
I am convinced of what is taking place these days...

That's why I don't watch television.

Great video!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Ron's the man!!! He makes very valid points and hits on subjects that MSM refuses to report.

I believe that what he is saying is 100% probable and having said that....we're in deep s#@* if something is not done and SOON!

I will start by voting for him...I hope everyone does.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stovokor
Never thought a republican would be this gay liberals political hero..but he sure is.

He is not a republican. He is a Libertarian. There is a difference.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I said it on ATS before and I say it again....

Ron Paul is adressing the painfull places and is stating the facts of how they are with the economy and other topics that need attention concerning the USA. But don't you think that Obama or Bush do not know these facts RP is informing us about? Ofcourse they do...

I really, really hope that Ron Paul is not compromised by the organisers of the NWO and that his motivation and intensions for the USA are sincere. But I have my doubts....These guys of TPTB have and always had their bases covered. They had in Kerry and Bush a democrat and a republican running for the election of the POTUS. Somehow they had the voting system or organisation in control which made Bush their president. Before the elections even started they knew who would be the next president of the USA.

Conspiracy nutters.....they talk about stuff like that. Was Kennedy also a conspiracy nutter when he warned the citizens of the USA for the millitairy-industrial complex and secret-societies? He was not the only high placed government official that warned for this treat to the country.......and the world. But nobody listened and now it is too late..... If you'd ask me you can bet your sweet ass that over the years all significant places in millitairy, justice-department, media, government and industry are occupied by people with the same NWO vision and......leader?

We live in a time where much is going on and this club of VIP's have too much at stake and their agende can not suffer 4 years delay because the people choose someone else than their man as POTUS. This man will have the power to mess up their entire plan for an one world government. Worse case.... he can also demand investigations into 911 which can lead to the entire collaps of the plans they have for america and the world.

No.....unfortunately I do not belief that Ron Paul will be given the power to excecute his promises to the people and plans for the United States. If he is for real, he will probably die before his term is over. And if he isn't, he will continue the agenda of Obama and Bush and will break his promises to the people.

edit on 27-7-2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join