It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS posts video of MISSLE hitting the PENTAGON!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Must see,

This video recently posted today on youtube has some footage that i for one have not seen anywhere. This footage seems to be one that is origional. Please check out and download if possible, this needs to be looked at.

www.youtube.com.../a/f/0/fnds_6Yuu30

My opionion it was a missle.
edit on 27-7-2011 by dudly because: spelling

edit on 27-7-2011 by dudly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Did i forget to mention, the video seems to have been posted by someone who seems to have major problems with youtube accounts, and only 2 comments on the page, 1 saying "WE ARE ANONYMOUS"

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
That video has been circulating for years now. It is definately a fake and only adds to the theory pool.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

Could you then please post somewhere that you have seen this in the past?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Not sure if you linked the correct video, what I saw was a guy talking about WTC 7 and whether or not it was imploded. That video was interesting, but could you please link the correct video. Unless I am totally missing something. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dudly

Is the entire video this fella talking or can you point to a part that shows what is in the headline.
Also.. where is the evidence that this was posted by anon?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dudly

I have seen this video before, and I think it's been pretty clearly debunked as a crude hoax. Of course, I am willing to listen if more evidence can be shown that a missle hit, since I feel the damage does not match what I would imagine a 767 would do.

On a personal note, a freind of mine "committed suicde" shortly after he was contacted by the Civilian Investigation Team, about a DVD he had obtained from a photographer at the Pentagon. He worked at the VDOT Traffic monitoring station located on 395, next to the Naval Annex and the new Air Force Memorial. He was responsible for the huge network of traffic cameras located on the Virginia freeways, such as 395, 495 (the beltway) and 66. I asked him about that day, and he told me he "couldn't talk about it", but one thing he did say was that the FBI was knocking at their door within minutes of the "crash".

Here's the link to the originial video:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dudly

Dude, that video is in numerous threads here on ATS. Use the search feature please. I'm at work and do not have the time to do it for you. BUT, it is here.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dudly

In the future, it would be nice for you to link the actual video and not just the guys youtube page, which has a completely unrelated video running on it.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The cruise missile strike video does look fake. One big indication is how the explosion is inconsistent with the explosion on the released Pentagon security cameras. This is a tough one to work through with lots of good and bad information around.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
i remember watching this quite awhile ago. Seems it was declared a hoax. And other than the ambiguous nature of the word "anonynous". i seriously doubt anyone Anonymous wouldn't have posted this as i recieved no instant messages or news bulletins.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

well to be fair everyone is anon..as for the video itself, this is a fake, all the good footage and proof has been snatched up by the government and will probably just be "forgotten"

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cowgirlstraitup7
Not sure if you linked the correct video, what I saw was a guy talking about WTC 7 and whether or not it was imploded. That video was interesting, but could you please link the correct video. Unless I am totally missing something. Thank you.

edit on 27-7-2011 by blackrain17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Yeah.. i understand the concept, but this wasn't anything claimed by the organized version releasing things under the claimed title. The video posted was from a 9/11 truth channel. The other video of the pentagon in this thread.. well we all know that's fake.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
It truly boggles the mind how anyone can watch that and believe it's real in any way, just goes to show how desperate some people are to believe that theory I guess..
Do you watch shows like 'Warehouse 13' and marvel at the 'cutting edge, super realistic' special effects?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hoosyourdaddyo

The video I believe was hoaxed out a while ago. Regardless - do I still believe it was a missile that hit the Pentagon? You bet.

About your info?

On a personal note, a freind of mine "committed suicde" shortly after he was contacted by the Civilian Investigation Team, about a DVD he had obtained from a photographer at the Pentagon. He worked at the VDOT Traffic monitoring station located on 395, next to the Naval Annex and the new Air Force Memorial. He was responsible for the huge network of traffic cameras located on the Virginia freeways, such as 395, 495 (the beltway) and 66. I asked him about that day, and he told me he "couldn't talk about it", but one thing he did say was that the FBI was knocking at their door within minutes of the "crash".

One of the most interesting things I've read in a while. I encourage you to start your own thread (if you have not already) concerning the above quote/account. If you have started a thread please post a link to me in U2U. If you have not? Please do it, then, post a link to me in U2U if I miss it on the front page - where it belongs!

peace

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentSmith

Yeah.. I'm with you a hundred percent. I really think some people are less capable of recognizing cgi. I think that applies to older people more frequently. Just a theory.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Hey! what are you considering "older"? i was in the field of television and film in the 80s and 90s, everything is fake

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Why is this not in the "I can't use the search function" HOAX bin?

I myself love these threads...

The Op.... is a truther... He will go on and on about all of the "facts" that he "knows"...

So, if this thread was filled with gullible truthers, and nobody challenged the authenticity of this video, you would have walked away with another "fact". Now, this "fact" would have been completely false..... BUT, you would have loaded into your clip of "9/11 facts" to use in future threads.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
He is talking about this I think neither the first nor the second vid posted.

About the pictures that appear to be showing a cruise missile painted in the colors of American Airlines, if it is a fake surely pictures from the net were employed. Did somebody find the original pictures online?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join