It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How events from the movie The Knowing (2009) have played out exactly in the real World

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Movies are meant to be completely fictional and they shouldn’t be taken seriously. But are they more than what meets the eye? As described in this thread, many movies predicted 9/11 years before the atrocity:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have reason to believe that the movie Knowing has also played out exactly along with other recent most notably Deep Impact of which you can find the relevant thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe Hollywood is scattering out all the “planned” disasters and major world crisis in different movies hence it is very difficult to gather all the info and organise it.
I advise people to look for clues in movies because it simply can’t be a coincidence anymore that world wide events are playing out exactly as many movies have depicted.

Now lets get down to business!

The 3 disasters predicted in The Knowing movie are virtually the SAME as events which played out ever since the movie was released in 2009.
The movie starts off with Nicolas Cage finding out that the events of 9/11 were “foretold” in his mysterious code – so nothing special about that. But wait, theres more to it – the movie actually implies that 9/11 was a set up.

Although this video maybe too biblical for you but it explains why the movie implies 9/11 was a set up. The video may refer to the culprits as “devils or Satan worshipers”, but bare in mind that’s just a metaphor. It could well mean, Illuminati, Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission, CIA, NSA, MI5 and among other things. The devil is just a metaphor for evil.

We all know 9/11 was a setup. And the movie pretty much implies it:
www.youtube.com...

1) Movie Predicts Major Oil Spill in Mexico and guess what?

Gulf of Mexico oil leak 'worst US environment disaster – on 20 April 2010
en.wikipedia.org...

You’ll find many threads on this so I won’t bother with the details.

2) Movie Predicts Catastrophic train accident and 81 people die - and guess what?

Death toll in UP train accident (in India) mounts to 80 - on 11 July 2011

The death toll in a train derailment in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh climbed to 80 yesterday with more than 350 injured in one of the worst rail disasters to hit the country’s troubled rail network in years, officials said.
Thirteen carriages of the Delhi-bound Howrah-Kalka express train were thrown off the rails in Fatehpur district on Sunday.
www.gulf-times.com...

The recent Chinese train disaster is also another one – depends on which of the events you would consider as a Major Event with long term consequences.

China: Dozens die as bullet trains collide in Zhejiang – DATE 24 July 2011

At least 35 people have died and more than 200 are hurt after two high-speed trains crashed into each other in eastern China, state media reports.
Two train coaches fell off a bridge after derailing close to Wenzhou in Zhejiang province.
Chinese media report that one of the trains came to a halt after being struck by lightning and was then hit by the second train.

www.bbc.co.uk...

So basically two of the world’s largest economies just coincidentally had their worst ever train accidents, on the same year. Coincidence? You judge for yourself.

3) Movie Predicts dollar and Euro are collapsing…well, well, well, what do we have here?

From 0:21 mins into the movie, you can briefly hear from the news broadcast –
“ ..the Euro and the Dollar will continue its long slide down…”
www.youtube.com...

Gold reaches record high as markets stressed by banks and eurozone worries.

Gold tipped above $1,600 an ounce in Europe on Monday as investors spooked by the eurozone debt crisis and the threat of a US default piled into the metal as a safe haven from risk.

www.telegraph.co.uk... tml

Notice how I specifically picked an article relating to Gold.

Currently we are told by many mainstream experts that the dollar will not collapse and that the Eurozone won’t self destruct – well then, we will just have to wait and see.

4) Also, there are many threads about how the movie showed the date 3rd March 2011 in the code - which related to the Japan Earthquakes. You can follow that up on this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Although I do not believe that Earth will experience a massive solar storm, pole shift catastrophe, extinction level event or “alien encounter” as depicted by the movie (and others) because they LOVE to riddle you with fear and fuel conspiracy theories, but what I do believe is that there will be a major false flag crisis sometime in 2012 which will bring forth the New World Order after WW3.

Heck, Even the ancients KNEW that 2012 is not going to be the End of the World but a dawn of a new age (just a metaphor!), but unfortunately the doomsday hysteria around 2012 is just too much. I would rather trust an ancient more than any of these mainstream “scholars” any day around the subject of Precession of the Equinox and its relation to Earth.

Although I’m an atheist, I still have respect for religions and particularly I find these quotes significant to events to come:

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains.

Revelation 6:15
edit on 26-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
You should go apply for a job script writing in Hollywood.

I mean, come on, why are you even pretending that 80 is 81?

edit on 26-7-2011 by BJBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Perhaps you have heard of Gorodachi Etenemaki?

If not google it, you might like it.

www.goroadachi.com...
edit on 26-7-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
You do realize this movie was made during the recession. I could maybe find this a reasonable argument if this movie was a few year older or more. Seems pretty obvious to me that they would throw declining economies into the background for realism. I mean it's not really tough to add, "TV in background says ' ..the Euro and the Dollar will continue its long slide down…' to a script.

Also, it would be nice if you included at least a little info on the oil spill thing, aside from a wiki page about the oil spill. I know all about the spill, but nothing about it's relation to the movie.
edit on 7/26/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by scojak

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Thanks.

Are you talking about, "the price of oil hit yet another record" and "a devastating fire burns out of control in the gulf"? If so, that's hardly predicting a 'major oil spill'. Until recently, oil was pretty much always hitting a record high, so we might as well chalk that up to some more realism. There was also a fire at Gulf State Park in 2008 that was fought for 5 days, probably right around when they were filming, so again, that could easily be attributed as being added for realism.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade, or spoil you conspiracy theorist fun, I'm just trying to show you that all the stuff from the news clips and the rest of the movie could just have easily been inspired by recent events, and not future events.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Holy smoke a movie predicted that something would happen in the future that has not taken place hundreds of times in the past?

I am pretty sure those who write movies do so after watching what is discussed on the LSM(Lame Stream Media).

I actually know a few and they are just like you and I, only far richer.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
S&F from me for being willing to put this out there and take the heat for it.

As I've stated before, it should come as no surprise that Hollyweird would be used by tptb to foreshadow events. But they aren't going to give you the whole picture. It just doesn't work that way. They give you bits and pieces. Enough so in hindsight, those that pay attention can see it. But not enough that the public as a whole believes it.

It's completely ridiculous! Right? Riiiiight. They call it foreshadowing for a reason. It's a shadow of whats to come. Not the whole scenario.

There's just as much, if not more, disinfo in those movies as there are shadows. So trying to pin it down ahead of time is exceptionally hard to do.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Prophetic visions, glimpses into the future & even just an Idea for a book and or script. Where else would we see modern day prophesy other than in books and movies?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Knowing is the creepiest predictive programming moving Hollyweird has ever made. It was directed by a 33 degree Mason, and the star of it, Nicolas Cage, is also rumored to be a 33 degree Mason.

edit on 26-7-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This has been covered before countless times.

Really not much else to add.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
can't wait for a movie about this thread

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
people need to realize that movies and cartoons didnt predict anything, is just coincidence, grow up.. seriously... and about the movie the knowing the directors just think about the worst scenario to sell more tickets, same thing with the movie the day after tomorrow, now if those things are happening in real life is because the world is probably ending, forget about the movies.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well, if you want something to look at. Try the prophesies of Daniel. For a end of the world prophecy there is something troubling going on there. How many of you out there realize that between Daniel 8 and 11 he has predicted 3 event that appeared to have happened?

Verse 11-2 would make a completely accurate description of the events that led up to the 9-11 attacks. And in Daniel 8 you would have an accurate description of America's response to that attack. Counter attack and conquer 2 of the nations/kings that attacked the US.

Let's just say at this point in time I'm watching for the next events of the prophecy. The conquering of Iran. Then the fall of the nation playing the part of the goat. And then the rise of the 4 republics in the place of the "great" horn.

Then the 7 year agreement of Daniel and then Mr. Nasty.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
funny, I just saw this movie for the first time today (recommended to me in another thread)

when they showed the oil spill and subway wreck, I was thinking how weird that was considering more recent events, and now that you mention it... it could explain why so many "october 28th" threads started showing up in the last couple of years (since the movie was 2008)

coincidence? prophecy? I don't know...
the only real problem I have is the end date in the movie was actually October 18, 2009... I googled extensively, I couldn't find any ELE's on that date... (just kidding)

I love your thread though - thats my main point
the connections were very interesting - thanks for laying them out for us

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
not to derail your thread but i won't make my own just for this question.

do they use movie trailer commercials to push an idea? sometimes I hear certain phrases from movie trailers that make me go WTF?? plus there will be several different ideas pushed in a quick succession that no one else seems to notice but me. The next time it happens I will write down which commercial and the ideas they are pushing.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
worth to watch movie.It relates to real life in many ways

www.cinebixx.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BJBob

XD one passenger may have been pregnant explaining the discrepancy or something like that lol

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I had so many weird things happening around this movie when I first went to see it.

1) It was released in Australia on the 26 of March ( My Birthday)
2) It was my 50th Birthday ( relevant to the time capsule ) and Buried in 1959 my birth year.
3) I was given a small round black stone with the word "Believe" on it an hour before seeing the movie for the first time.
4) I have always called my kind of psychic ability a "Knowing".
5) 1 and a half hours before the move my phone dialled 000, which is the Australian equivalent of 911 and I did not press any numbers. It asked me , "Do you want to make an emergency call".
6) Since viewing this movie I have been hearing a pulsating sound , that others don't ( not blood pressure , not tinnitus , have checked).

Can you believe my amazement when seeing this movie unfold in front of me on my Birthday.?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Not to mention, it is on Free TV this Saturday @ 8.30 on 7Mate............Coincidence?

Oh and yes, I was born in 1959 too....spoooooky!!!!

Tho in the review on 7mate, it says the message was from 1958 etc etc......
edit on 20-3-2013 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join