It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru pole shift causing seasons to change? Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I shot this video about an hour ago. I noticed the past 2 days leaves on trees changing colors, and leaves falling from trees as if we were in the fall season. Ive never seen this happen befor.

Just thought Id share.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

How's the weather been where you are? Some of our trees have been struggling lately and I just assumed it was because it's been so hot and dry this summer. Do you think that could be another possibility?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

It has also been super hot out, atleast where I live. I know my grass and trees are looking sick becuase of the heat...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
we had a very mild march, and april, quite a hot may and june (with mainly blue skies everyday).. and it has rained for most of july which is unusual for this time of year.. and rain forecast all week..

i didnt watch the video because i dont buy into the whole nibiru thing.. but it does seem the seasons are changing.. ive noticed it over the last few years..

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JewelFlip
reply to post by BrnBdry

How's the weather been where you are? Some of our trees have been struggling lately and I just assumed it was because it's been so hot and dry this summer. Do you think that could be another possibility?

Nothing out of the ordinary. Sunny, 85-95 last week, rain yesterday, rain today.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
In the UK some plants (fruits etc) seem to be about a month ahead of season.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I live in SW Arkansas and I noticed yesterday on Monday, July 25th, the same concern and wondered what could be going on because it is very visible to the naked eye.

At first I tried to rationalize it as part of the heat wave we have been experiencing, but I noticed that there is a difference in water, heat damage as opposed to leaves turning yellow and losing their leaves as if it is fall already.

Anyway, I took a walk around the area and noted that this phenomena is everywhere. Then for whatever reason, I wondered if the Japan Fukushima radiation in combination with the heat wave is causing such a change in the trees, bushes, shrubs and even the grass.

I don't know what exactly could be the cause, but yes, I can confirm a similar observation here in Arkansas, so it has to be nation wide and could be global.

Any photos I could provide would be challenged by those that would attribute it to the heat wave, drought conditions and all the heat that has plagues the central states for so long, so for the moment, my similar observation is something that I hope others will be sensitive to as they walk around the country side and notice for themselves that the vegetation and the trees are turning yellowish in color as if we have already begun to move into the fall season.

Oh well, thanks for the observation. Could be nothing, yet again could be related to any number of items of concern such as radiation, chem-trails, heat wave and or solar flare influences. I cant say with any certainty, but at least you have another report and observation verifying your own observation of the same color change being observed as if it is already autumn/fall.

Thanks for the information.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

Hmmm, that does seem normal. Have you neighbors and community in general been experiencing a similar pattern? Whereabouts on the deciduous trees is the leaf loss? They could be being scorched. The leaves looked like maple leaves, yes? If they're just turning brown, then it may just be illness, exhaustion, or scorching I think.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

I'm pretty sure drought causes trees to 'sacrifice' a portion of their leaves so that they can survive. If I'm not mistaken, it is not unusual for leaves to turn yellow/brown and fall from trees as the trees attempt to conserve water usage. Your yard looks like mine. We certainly are not having autumn-like weather... it's been in the 90's and higher all summer!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
we had a very mild march, and april, quite a hot may and june (with mainly blue skies everyday).. and it has rained for most of july which is unusual for this time of year.. and rain forecast all week..

i didnt watch the video because i dont buy into the whole nibiru thing.. but it does seem the seasons are changing.. ive noticed it over the last few years..

I have noticed it a lot too. Here in southern Indiana when I was growing up in the late seventies it was always a big deal when the temps shot past 90°, now it seems to be the july and august norm. I have notice our climate over all has changed enough to be noticed.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

This is a fungal problem. The leaves are dying and they fall off prematurely.

This has nothing to do with the seasons. You might want to check and see if this is a bad fungus or one that you can tolerate. By tolerate I mean avoid the chemical spraying. I let the leaves fall off early because the fungi in question will not kill the trees.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Here is a typical comment on the issue:
kiwicarenz.blogspot.com...

Here is one about crops
billingsgazette.com...

Take some leaves to a master gardener or the local extension service and you can determine the cause.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by BrnBdry

This is a fungal problem. The leaves are dying and they fall off prematurely.

This has nothing to do with the seasons. You might want to check and see if this is a bad fungus or one that you can tolerate. By tolerate I mean avoid the chemical spraying. I let the leaves fall off early because the fungi in question will not kill the trees.

omgeeez i starred you...
never thought it would happen..

but you deserve it for your post

amen

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JewelFlip

The loss of chlorophyll in the leaves still attached to the tree in my video are not from being scortched. Those leaves are in constant shade all day long.

Forgot to mention im in Massachusetts.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This heat wave has happened before on the east coast anyone remember the Summer of Sam in the 70's? Now if this continues into later on in the year then we got a problem. I will worry if its October and the heat wave is still occurring.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Britx

The reason it has been so hot in the NE of USA recently is all the hot air coming out of the White House and Capitol Hill.
Even the trees are fed up with it and those of us in the outside world just sit back and watch the USA plummet into irrelevance.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

I live in Reading, England and I definitely think the seasons are changing.

October was unusally hot last year then followed by extreme snow in November.

April was very warm with no 'April Showers' and July has been non stop rain.

I remember when I was a kid, 6 week Summer holidays from school - end of July and whole of August were red hot. Can't remember a consistent Summer for a good few years now.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

The fungus is spread across a plant by the rain. The shaded leaves are more likely to be infested since they stay wetter longer. Also these are the lower leaves and the fungus spreads upward. You're in a place that had a heavy set of spring rains and into the summer. I'll post a photo of fungus shortly.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Here is an example of typical fungal infection. The leaves are of a crab apple tree. This infection happens every year. The severity of the infection is related to the amount of rainfall in a given year. The fungal disease here is cedar-apple rust.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17b46d478eea.jpg[/atsimg]

You can look up some common diseases here in this description from Connecticut.
Common Diseases of Crabapple

If the seasons were being affected by a pole shift then certain other simple observations would be true such as:
1. Polaris would no longer be the north star.
2. Predicted sunrise and sunset times would be different
3. Your GPS position would be different
4. Astronomers, amateur and professional, all over the world would not see what they wanted when pointing scopes
5. Tide charts would be off

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The seasons naturally change anyway due to the extra day in the leap years once every 4 years, we gain a day so it moves one day forward every 4 years, not noticeable instantly but over time it will be in my 40 years its moved 10 days forward, so summer comes later!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join