It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face on Mars question.... Human / Grey?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
So I was bored and digging around the internet for pictures on mars that were hgh detail. While looking I came across the recent picture of the face on mars. I know people have analyzed it and continue to say its a face (and Hoagland shows it as a human and a feline face if you extend one half and mirror it).

While playing around with the picture I noticed something. I am posting it here to see if its one of those my brain is seeing what I want to see, or no. Anyways, pick apart my observation.

Face on Mars -

Same picture, turned 180 degrees (upside down)

Human / Feline on normal viewing.
Flip it 180 it looks like a grey.

Another angle using different picture.
Face on Mars

Again 180 derees

Anyways, most likely just seeing what I want to see... Tricks because of lighting?

Thoughts? laughs?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I think this is just some unusual shapes of rocks or Hills or mountains..

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Mountains that’s been weathered?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

A: Human
B: Grey
C: Pareidolia

I think I'm gonna have to go with 'Option C'

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
On the last picture to the left of the face, I think I see what is an alien settlement or village.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kurokami
On the last picture to the left of the face, I think I see what is an alien settlement or village.

Shhhhh!!! It's a secret

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I've never seen these before but it's interesting.
I personally think it's just a natural shape. I heard once, on a documentary of some sort, that we as humans often look for the human in things and therefore see human faces in objects (like amongst patterns etc)

Might account for all the 'Jesus' face sightings' in food!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I like this one, though as BrokenCircles say it's probably just a case of Pareidolia but I do enjoy a bit of Pareidolia.

I see the gray you see, but like you I think I want so see it.

Looks better 180'd than the original does.

Peace

SIB

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
if we had 3 eyes and HUGE nose instead as humans, we would look over the surface of a PLANET for things and somone would find that face too.
edit on 26-7-2011 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kurokami

Good on ya, you just exposed my house

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

His name is ALALU

And the mountain carved with his face is his Tomb!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
My 6 year old neighbor can find anything she wants in clouds, soil photos, ink blot tests, you name it. Granted, they are things she wants to see like a fairy prince, scooby doo, and other children's things. Get it? You find what you want to when looking at a pile of dirt.

I could post a picture of a desert on Earth ( a constantly changing landscape) and tell people I see something related to aliens/ufos/etc and many on here would proclaim that they see it too. Never mind the fact that the substrate we are talking about changes damn near daily (people don't use their heads when seeing shapes in things) they would then go on to "see" other things I might have missed in my initial assessment.

Point being, your staring at dirt. Plain and simple. I know that is boring, but reality is sometimes not as exciting as the fictional world the internet has allowed people to fall into. I honestly don't see how people starting these threads think they are onto something. It demonstrates a complete lack of understanding regarding basic, elementary level geology and simplistic understanding of human nature. if someone can't even grasp those easy to understand points, then why bother even looking into something that is complicated enough without the added ignorance of those that are "mildly interested"? And when I say mildly interested, I mean those that are interested enough to spend a large amount of their time on a conspiracy board discussing something, but never spend even a small percentage of that time actually educating themselves so they can help make a positive change in the very subject they are helping to ruin through their publicly displayed ignorance.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

A weak mind is like a microscope: enlarge the little things but can't see the big ones.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
When I think about it, this is a great post because I have never thought about that before, one of the original pictures was at an angle that mostly showed the eyes so you automatically think it is human.

At first I was thinking a monkey or ape type of face, but under closer examination I remember having a dream about a reptilian, I have more dreams about greys but like 2 of repts. Well in this dream he came down in his ship, and he told me that basically I was a stupid piece of # and everything I have done in life was just utter stupid ignorance. The only thing is that I saw my past and instantly, psychically agreed with him. After 1 second of that I became terrified in him. I ran in the gas station and hid. This large creature had a tail and a space suit on. His skin was brown, his face was large and flat. Reptilians are said to have wide snout mouths as in the face. I think it's possible the face on Mars does not look human, and could be the Annunaki.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Lol some interesting responses... Im not claiming that is what it is.... I asked people if I was just seeing something based solely on because I wanted to see it.

As far as the comments about dirt and rocks... For what it is worth that argument has been used throughout our history only to discover that something is under the dirt and rocks...

Anyways, like I said... Messing around with the photos and flipped em, and saw something.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
took another look at the image – and... there it was, a human torso. It was rendered with apparent nipples, a navel, and hands clasped at the genital area. What caught my attention next were the seemingly accentuated breasts and the swollen belly. I [had to wonder]: "Is this a depiction of a pregnant woman?"

Source: www.goroadachi.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I really can't see anything. Could someone out line what I'm supposed to be looking for?

Thank you

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

This reminds me of Dr. Zaius.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join