It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiahuanaco, Puma Punku the real mystery...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Excellent OP, excellent thread. The Peruvian ruins are top of my list to go see.

Especially this one:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e07ba32fd60b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5aea8595ad62.jpg[/atsimg]

Gate of the Gods
"Doorway of the Amaru Meru" (Aramu Muru? Not sure which is right)

The legends about this thing are awesome. Locals afraid to go near it because people apparently vanish right into the rock. Or appear right out of the rock.

Legends aside tho, well....wtf? Roadrunner cartoons come to mind. This is obviously a product of ACME. Insta-door. Paint on, walk through.

Maybe this is where the Mayans went.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Howdy Tsurugi

Maybe this is where the Mayans went.

Nope, the Maya are right where they have always been, In the Yucatan and surrounding areas. The classical civilization collapsed but they, as a people, are doing just fine.

Oh its easy to test if it were a TV stargate - walk right into it

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Like this guy?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0038d67d57fe.jpg[/atsimg]

Nope, the Maya are right where they have always been, In the Yucatan and surrounding areas. The classical civilization collapsed but they, as a people, are doing just fine.

Once again, my attempt at humor fails. I had hoped, by placing the Mayan comment after the bit about ACME and the Roadrunner cartoons, that it wouldn't be taken serious.

Fail.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

You seemed to have missed my repartee

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
What a wonderful thread this is. S&F for you

I recently stumbled over a video about a big aqueduct system in the Andees. Carved perfectly out of solid rock.

Deep within the Andes of northern Peru there exists an ancient aqueduct system thousands of years old. Though a language is written upon stone, no one knows who placed it there or what the inscriptions tell us. Additionally, a vast tunnel system connects the aqueduct system. It runs through stone ridges and through mountains. Those who created this network knew something lost to time.

www.xpeditionstv.com...

There's sooo many mysteries in those mountains.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hachi85
What a wonderful thread this is. S&F for you

I recently stumbled over a video about a big aqueduct system in the Andees. Carved perfectly out of solid rock.

Deep within the Andes of northern Peru there exists an ancient aqueduct system thousands of years old. Though a language is written upon stone, no one knows who placed it there or what the inscriptions tell us. Additionally, a vast tunnel system connects the aqueduct system. It runs through stone ridges and through mountains. Those who created this network knew something lost to time.

www.xpeditionstv.com...

There's sooo many mysteries in those mountains.

My mind is officially blown.

This cinches it, I'm going to South America for my bucket list trip. Time to start planning as it seems like a month may not be enough time to see all the things I want to see. Probably have to stick with just Peru.

Since the money will be worthless soon why not spend some of it.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

A month is absolutely not enough. I have been planing a South America trip for many years now. And soon the time will come
But its a long trip from Sweden.
I´m planing to start down in Chile and then work my way up, past Lake Titicaca, and all the way up to Mexico. Got a whole notebook full of places to visit. On the top of the list is Tiahuanaco and Puma Punku, also want to take a dive in Lake Titicaca to see the sunken ruins.

Well if the money get worthless I always have my silver and gold
Allready got my camera and 250gb of storage cards. So if the internet is still up and running when I go I will definitely post my photos for you all to see.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hachi85

A month is all I will have, my wife will be staying home this trip since she isn't very adventurous.

I have some pictures of a relic my grandfather brought back from Honduras in 1956 when he was flying helicopters for the United Fruit Company. That's the official story anyway, my mother is convinced he was still working for the government while they lived there from 53 to 56. He was a career military helicopter pilot who flew f-4's in WW2 for the Marines, then flew helicopters in Korea and Vietnam. His retirement plaque showed no gaps in service, so we are pretty sure he was a spook, or at least flying them around Central America during the Banana republic upheavals.

Anyway, not sure if this the place to post the pics I just took, but here goes.

This particular relic is from a dig site in the interior of Honduras, don't know anything else about it. It depicts a child being born.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

That is a male figure giving birth...and children aren't usually born with both hands sticking out like that. But it could be a birth figure. Maybe it is the creation of the world...or a birth. But it still looks like a male figure to me, it has no breasts.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

That is a male figure giving birth...and children aren't usually born with both hands sticking out like that. But it could be a birth figure. Maybe it is the creation of the world...or a birth. But it still looks like a male figure to me, it has no breasts.

She's wearing a shift that covers her (apparently small) breasts in the folds coming from her knees.

Harte

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
wow, if this foto is from puma Punku this is really interesting..
( its on the same directory than the other pics I posted)

edit on 25-2-2012 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Thought this video was interesting, about the ''gravyard'' where the elongated Skulls are found. It's like 1 big graveyard, the whole place is covered with pieces of bones from those strange skull people.

And even more strangly, there are also allot of sea shells at that location
The area was once flooded?
Anyways, why so many people found on the same place, and that place is all covered with sand, around it; it's pretty green. I wonder what stuff lays there hidden still, below the sand.

Elongated Skull Grave Yard In Peru, at 2:18 he finds and shows a sea shell.
www.youtube.com...

And check out this skull, no back tooths, even no holes where they should be + they got a hole in the back of the head so the brain gets more blood?
www.youtube.com...
Also, you can't see it in above video (just search the list of that guy from skull video's) but the spine hole below the skull is larger then normal people, of course such a thing is hard to do with binding.
edit on 26-2-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Plugin

A few steps back and you may even assume that all these people died from drowning via the sea. How? I have no idea.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

Your image looks like a maze key to me.

second

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plugin

And check out this skull, no back tooths, even no holes where they should be + they got a hole in the back of the head so the brain gets more blood?

Scaphocephaly probably

Shells last 10's of millions of years and can be found on mountain tops

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
But their brains should be smaller then.
Insteed they seem much larger then an normal skull, even with only two instead of 3 skull parts.
Or they got very old so you don't see the 3th ''line'', you can still see the 3th line often, but very vague, if they got really old, that line would dissapear.
Could that also explain '''no back tooth and no holes?'', it's posible they would vanish when you would grow very old?

But that should be easy to find out. But why is there not more research done? amateurs must do dna testing, with limited funding.
edit on 28-2-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Plugin

That's the way to go; if you think these are not human, fund your own testing

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I do think they are human, just a little bit different. Like we once had neanthertalers and you name it.
Like this skull, seems a bit ape&human like in some ways, maybe there where different species mixing, some got long some got tall skulls.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plugin

I do think they are human, just a little bit different. Like we once had neanthertalers and you name it.
Like this skull, seems a bit ape&human like in some ways, maybe there where different species mixing, some got long some got tall skulls.

As these are fairly modern skulls you should have no difficulty finding teeth or long bones associated with them to test their DNA.... for, 'otheriness'

Good luck

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Well they are doing dna testing right now, so just lets wait and see yes.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join