It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any Aliens or ETs registered on ATS?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Hey....How's it goin' OP?

A smile is all i can say... you wanna signal something alien my way?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Even if an alien is registered at ATS, and even if this being did respond on this thread, how on Earth would I be able to prove that they were genuine? Maybe if an alien is reading these words, they could provide me with the proof that I require?
edit on 2-8-2011 by Mogget because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Why would an alien, after travelling millions of light years decide to sit on a computer and talk to people on the internet? What point would there actually be?

If you compare the intelligence of us to aliens (if they exist and had the ability to fly here) then it would probably be a similar comparison to us and chimpanzees. Their technology would dwarf ours and we would have absolutely no clue about how it worked. Similar to trying to teach a chimp string theory.

What possible reason would they have with communicating with us? I mean, when was the last time you conversed with a chimp?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

did you say we are like chimpanzees compared to aliens? what is your basis for this odd analogy. That is the worst comparison ever and i am afraid it fell just short of being an intelligent analogy. I suspect you have low self-esteem issues if you think you are a chimpanzee.

We have technology to bring down ufo's, what technology do chimps have that can bring down aircraft? Besides the aliens are not all the same, they each fly different crafts

and then there are these weird crafts that shut down china's airports

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingbreaker

It's not the studying of the "act" that aliens find interesting. It's the crowd participation. Earth girls are so easy!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mogget
Even if an alien is registered at ATS, and even if this being did respond on this thread, how on Earth would I be able to prove that they were genuine?...Maybe if an alien is reading these words, they could provide me with the proof that I require?

That is the real obstacle to alien contact via ATS. There are many delusional people here who think they are either aliens, reincarnates, time travellers, channelers etc etc etc...you catch on to what i am alluding to.

We need irrefutable evidence and not hearsay....that is why i asked for some mathematics of their propulsion system...because that level of math will eliminate err 100% of people here that are human?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation

Even if an alien is registered at ATS, and even if this being did respond on this thread, how on Earth would I be able to prove that they were genuine?...Maybe if an alien is reading these words, they could provide me with the proof that I require?

That is the real obstacle to alien contact via ATS. There are many delusional people here who think they are either aliens, reincarnates, time travellers, channelers etc etc etc...you catch on to what i am alluding to.

We need irrefutable evidence and not hearsay....that is why i asked for some mathematics of their propulsion system...because that level of math will eliminate err 100% of people here that are human?

What if they post mathematical equations you can´t even begin to understand? This thread is very interesting but i think we don´t have the right to force them to reveal themselfs. Maybe they have good reasons to stay hidden or some of them are evil and secretly involved with the governments of different countries and the military. I´m more concerned about our own governments who still lie to us every f*cking day.

I just want to know what´s going on around us and is there 1 or more pictures of an alien spacecraft that is known to us humans and public that´s 100% genuine and the real deal or is it impossible to get a picture of an alien spacecraft because of some unknown technology? I don´t mean cloaking devices.

Ps: Decloaking a mothership above a major city could also help speed up the disclosure process. Just saying.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy

What if they post mathematical equations you can´t even begin to understand? ...Decloaking a mothership above a major city could also help speed up the disclosure process. Just saying.

I think there is nothing that we can set our hearts to and not understand. I tend to think math is the language of life...that is why I always take offense at words like "vibrations, 5th dimension, transcendence, harmony etc etc". Words like these are empty and without potential for any pursuit of knowledge.

There are so many issues to consider when dealing with revelation of ET life. For example, religion, social, and economic issues.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kristobal

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker

Originally posted by kristobal

I don't think any technological singularity will happen though.

I take it you are human right?

What do you think has been the purpose of all scientific progress since your age of Enlightenment?

By the year 2049, computer intelligence will outstrip all living human intelligence by a factor of a billion to one. At that point, your civilization will be able to communicate with ours in a rudimentary way.

edit on 25-7-2011 by kristobal because: (no reason given)

You should chose your words more carefully. If what you are saying is true then our abilities will be no different then what they are now.

ru·di·men·ta·ry/ˌro͞odəˈment(ə)rē/Adjective
1. Involving or limited to basic principles.
2. Immature, undeveloped, or basic.

Not trying to be rude, but can you explain this in greater detail?

Certainly. Right now, trying to communicate with humanity would be pointless, because your unaugmented brains only process information at what you would call a glacial pace. When your civilization can collectively process information at a trillion times faster speed than you do now, we can communicate properly. But you will still sound like a slowed down record transmitted via undersea cable to our ears. Really, for us to carry on a meaningful exchange, you will need to be at 10^40 calculations per second. But that's OK, you'll reach it by the year 2080 or so.

Of course, we're talking about civilizational intelligence here. An unaugmented human would still be just like a piece of wildlife to us.

Or we could just communicate the way we are right this moment? You know, typing on a keyboard. Aren't we communicating with you right now? Aren't you communicating with us? See? we don't have to wait 200 years.We can talk right now.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I am guessing, including yourself. How would your verify the math? I'd ask for pictures of the folks back home. Ones they brought along for this long long journey.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
One thing about aliens that everyone needs to know,......... Aliens do not think like humans.

Why do they hide because they are alien and think like aliens.

The way humans and earth people think are programmed at birth. Aliens exist on whole other worlds, brought up from birth to act like an alien.

Aliens act the way they do because they are alien. Alien in every sense of the word. What we might think as some crazy action from aliens might be a basic function to them.
edit on 14-8-2011 by covert1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by covert1
One thing about aliens that everyone needs to know,......... Aliens do not think like humans.

Why do they hide because they are alien and think like aliens.

The way humans and earth people think are programmed at birth. Aliens exist on whole other worlds, brought up from birth to act like an alien.

Aliens act the way they do because they are alien. Alien in every sense of the word. What we might think as some crazy action from aliens might be a basic function to them.
edit on 14-8-2011 by covert1 because: (no reason given)

If i understand you right, no aliens would register on ATS because it is the alien thing to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join