It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any Aliens or ETs registered on ATS?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
We are all aliens to the aliens. Know your role.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
The ones who say they are aliens are not. The real aliens are quietly observing and dropping little clues about themselves and what they're doing monitoring the board.

Here's a little secret though. They're not "aliens" in the common, stereotypical way you would think of them. They're more like spirits or entities who are using the eyes and fingers of board members to interact with our moment in space and time.

Demons Demons Demons
My encounters always end as soon as i call on jesus.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation

-It is strange that you would travel light years to come to earth and have to hide yourself from its inhabitants, so my question is why are you here at all? what do you want?

You are aware that there are several different species visiting Earth, and that they all have different agendas. Some are here to exploit Earth, others simply observe, thers would have open trade with you; IF your governments would allow it.

As for me: Earth is more of a hideout, a sort of "pre-school", and a host of other things.

-All through out human history you have a peculiar habit of choosing people to deliver messages of doom, love, peace etc etc via methods that are either violent (e.g Religion) or laughable (handicapped people?)

Yes, all throughout your history Humans have come up with some rather "interesting" original thoughts, attributed them to some god, or other entity (like ET) and tried to use it to control others. However, in none f these cases was a God, or other entity involved, it was all Human! So ... please don't try to lay that one on us. It was all you.

-What is this nonsense of people evolving to other dimensions of light when the same sheep do not even have knowledge to help themselves and produce clean energy?

Just like the stuff above, it is just Human (mis)understanding.

-Where is this knowledge that you bear? Show us something that is observable, measurable, and can be replicated.

I keep all my knowledge in my pocket, and share it freely. As for knowledge beyond what Human science has; it is being held in an escrow account, to be given to you after a real disclosure event has occured.

Something observable, measurable, and can be replicated ... I've done that.

Peace and Understanding

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ren1999

Funny how your post goes unnoticed, lol, I think you are onto something.

As far as Aliens as we know them in many different respects, there have been a few here and again on this forum, the discussions were more interesting than you would believe.

There was a bit more respect happening in those discussions and less know it all attitudes among those actually looking for answers and not so eager to just spring forth with knowledge froom a zero base of experience and high imigination.

I have seen some things in Az. which you would find interesting. You are right imho about the qualitative nature of what could be considered alien. Just as there are stars in our Galaxy, the directions one must seek to discover the truths are limitless.

Having accidentally wandered into the woods on one night when TT were on recon was something I will never forget. It turned out well for me but it was not something to stumble onto unless you are part of it. Humanity is going to become part of something much greater than anyone can fathom in the future, but they have so far to go first without killing themselves.

See you around.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
See, i can make up all kinds of stories, just like all this nonesense here, like this thread. Is that all people here on A.T.S do is make stuff up? I am an ALIEN, i live at the planet ORIGHTON. How are you earthlings here on a.t.s? I see you people like to use your immagination alot and fill your heads with nothing that matters to one another. Why is this? What is the purpose? I have noticed a thing called the human ego. I do not see the importance to this, NOR jealousy or greed. My conclusions on the human race is that they are a complete failure to the system and should be scrapped. Do you have anything to say for yourselves earthlings?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hello all "humans" and "aliens", feel free to comment on my earlier thread, people seem to like ignoring me these days, but I guess I can't really blame them:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-7-2011 by Time2Think because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I think we will delve into some alien literature (albeit most of it being questionable).

Let's start with the so called Roswell alien interview, in which it is alleged that one of the crashed aliens gave this interview... what struck me as odd was when It said this...

You asked me earlier why The Domain, and other civilizations do not land on Earth or make their presence known. Land on Earth? Do you think we crazy or want to be crazy? It takes a very brave IS-BE to come down through the atmosphere and land on Earth, because this is a prison planet, with a very uncontrolled, psychotic population.

This above was supposedly said by a technologically advanced alien that is thousands of years old and yet is afraid of man and of earth. The alien engineer didn't believe in god and thought all humans are gods...yet after revealing all this spiritual knowledge, it forgot to write up some equations of space tavel or clean energy.

This quote below is from an attractive alien hot chick called Lya.

LYA told Mr. Hernandez that there were many space-races far more advanced than men of Earth who were also coming here for exploration, observation, and study of our humanity about to enter a point where ...we would eliminate ourselves in a suicidal employment of our primitive technology. We had become a society of some interest to many. LYA also told the professor of other space-traveling races carrying out operations on this planet, including, remarkably, some contacts by "Pliones" with a one -armed man who lives in Switzerland. This was mentioned to the professor in 1976, before anything on the Pleiades contacts in Switzerland had been released outside of a very small local group of people around that man.

If these aliens think we will destroy each other, isn't it common sense to dispense clean energy to all by other means other than talking to one armed men? Why not just publish the technology? isn't that easier?

what's really peeves me about this whole thing is that knowledge is not free...

edit on 26-7-2011 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
theres a whole lot of somethings on this forum that is for sure: if i didnt know better id say a whole lot of posters on here are kin... to ai...lol:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Honestly? No. I would say not.

But, I have seen people come on here and make that claim. It always ends up being a hoax to. Obviously.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by endthis
theres a whole lot of somethings on this forum that is for sure: if i didnt know better id say a whole lot of posters on here are kin... to ai...lol:

what is kin... to ai... mean? in plain english

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation

Originally posted by greyer
...you understand that if the alien is interested in you that you will be part of the alien's mind.

How is that possible? Does my brain have a receiver? which part of my brain functions as a receiver that ETs can have a lock on without my consent?

Is it the same way this soldier received a message of binary numbers?

No, it is not the same as the video, it is disinformation.

You should know this already, but you are not your whole brain. You are your ego. We have a subconsicousness that we are not aware of, and we have what they call a super id. Many many people do not understand this and it sometimes can be the root of all denial and arrogance. Having knowledge of the two I can say they are personally distasteful things.

It is the alien brain that can do this. The alien brain is everything and without it we do not have what I mentioned. They are able to look at ourselves much deeper than we can look at ourselves. You may look at your body and think in your mind, but you don't understand why your genes and every minute of your life have brought you to be that way.
edit on 26-7-2011 by greyer because: grammar

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I am one. Wait Ill call my friends too..

Seriously, why would aliens disguise as members of ATS and not any other conspiracy sites?

Why not as white house staffs?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Are there any Aliens or ETs registered on ATS?

Seeing as how the intelligence level here on the Aliens and UFOs forum is about as low as permissible, with the always exceptions and you and I know who we are, the thread title just has to be an insult to any decent, upstanding alien. If I was an alien, ATS and this forum particularly would be the last place I'd identify myself in.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Yes. I have seen some things in Arizona too.

I met a half-human half-alien. Only a small group was selected at this fair.

..and yes, I am allowed to influence the past. I'm just not allowed to prove that I'm from the future.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
My posts are often completely overlooked.

If anyone cares to review my posts, they'll find that every one of my predictions has come true or is coming true right now.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

lol Demons in advance aircraft's? damn they've really upped their game.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
OK look...i dont believe in what that alien from Roswell said...

in fact i think the alien was partially deluded...the interview is at This PDF file, personally i think both the old order and the new order TOGETHER are complete truth or one picture. some of the aliens who converse with contactees say this...

I am a skeptic...

I have a friend who claims these things...he doesn't trust either side...

He says he is a contactee and i came here to prove him wrong...that he is deluded!!

But the things he told me, every day other contactees reports i come across say the same things...his ex-girlfriend told me she saw things when they were sleeping together that she knew were impossible...like seeing balls of light emanate from him at night when he started screaming that both sides of aliens were trying to take him away...she dumped him because of those things.

He says that there is absolute truth...which remains the same no matter what. I believe that too. absolute truth has no consequence. go figure!

and then there is relative truth...which is complete when two sides of relative truth come together...

I just want to prove that he is either lying or telling the truth.

I believe Mathematics cannot lie..

Now its a problem when relative incidences do not agree because of incomplete knowledge
edit on 27-7-2011 by LiveEquation because: reports

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Sounds like he was having Night Terrors and exhibiting electrokinesis.

There probably were no aliens.

If your friend where to master lucid dreaming he could probably eventually control this power.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ren1999
Sounds like he was having Night Terrors and exhibiting electrokinesis.

There probably were no aliens.

If your friend where to master lucid dreaming he could probably eventually control this power.

Indeed that is what he told his girlfriend...that he was having night terrors...But she didn't buy it and she did ask him if he saw the lights...at first he denied it, but he finally admitted that he did see the lights and that he sees them quite a lot. He thinks the aliens have ruined his life.

electrokinesis? really? hahaha...

that's ridiculous, no one can do that
edit on 27-7-2011 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ren1999

I am not over looking your posts. What can you share with me which will help most right now? What is your most valuable insight to share with me/us?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join