It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any Aliens or ETs registered on ATS?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonweed
lmao...claims to have killed two greys??? lololol..ok, dude....let's see the bodies

Philip Schneider claimed to be an ex-government structural engineer who was involved in building underground military bases around the United States , and to be one of only three people to survive an incident that occurred in 1979 between Grey aliens and U.S. military forces at the Dulce underground base . For the last two years of his life, Schneider gave lectures about government cover-ups, black budgets, and UFOs. Schneider was never able or willing to prove his allegations (e.g. showing the entrance to Dulce Base). His claims received little mainstream notice, but caused quite a buzz in UFO enthusiast circles. Schneider was found dead in his apartment on January 17 1996 Some suggest Schneider was murdered .

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I do not claim to be an alien, but I can claim to be an alien, because if you understand the mind of an alien, you understand that if the alien in interested in you that you will be part of the alien's mind. It is just how their mind works.

So the most important thing that I have to say from an alien and based on the overall situation, is yes, don't tell anybody because in this case the truth is meant to be secret. I may share my thoughts with ATS but I urge, do not tell a single soul, unless they want to know.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You just cant call them out this way, it is not done. This is like those who attempt to make disclosure by professing it is going to happen in a certain time frame. This is childish. Good luck calling out anyone but a know-it-all.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
...you understand that if the alien is interested in you that you will be part of the alien's mind.

How is that possible? Does my brain have a receiver? which part of my brain functions as a receiver that ETs can have a lock on without my consent?

Is it the same way this soldier received a message of binary numbers?

edit on 25-7-2011 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Why waste time on such obviously inferior beings.
Just look at it! We gave you Paradise and you messed that up in five minutes flat. Sheesh!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

This thread, and the attention that it has received, is a sad joke.

Originally posted by LiveEquation

Does my brain have a receiver? which part of my brain functions .......

First impression would be that the only functioning part, has several wires crossed.
It is also highly probable that there are some blown fuses and fried circuits.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kristobal

good one!! i am pleasantly amused by ur post. i also can see how your points are plausable as well!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

check out some of the older threads-early 2000's on-they are out of this world!! awesome! one would have to think some et's(ectera) were on site then. the info excahange is as good as it gets...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I think Neil deGrasse Tyson sums this up pretty well

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hummm... First of all, anal probing is forbidden in our quadrant - under great punishment stands the perpetrator ! - while you humans, are spending great and valuable resources promoting it. So we are happily and deviantly gorging on your defenseless bodies. Your cute females are attractive to us as well - but not to the same extent though. And we very much like your strange liquid called "Tequila".

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

I hate algebra, the answer is 0.

BobAthome does sound like something an alien would pick to be their screen name.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
And it's because of threads like these, that make me feel better about having a mental condition!

And didn't you realise, OP, that SemperFortis is really an alien? I mean, who could possibly get so much Military/Law Enforcement training without being an alien of some sort????

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
meh , aliens may have the technological edge , and be all super smart , but we are the true creative ones .
Check out our awesome music and art !
bet you aliens cant even come up with something half as cool as us !

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I'm from Poland. So yes for most americans i am an alien.

edit on 26-7-2011 by piotrburz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
no we are alone in the galaxy. and no "alien" is interested in earth. period.
edit on 26-7-2011 by lkpuede because: changed my mind.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

Yes every member on ATS is an alien, every human being on planet Earth is indeed an alien

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This is John Thomas a member of the Titor Project.

When you ask if there are aliens on ATS, are you referring to your great grandchildren?
Are you referring to human beings who have colonized other moons and planets and have used time control to study their history and try to influence the past for a better future.
Or are you referring to beings not of this planet who have lived here since before the beginning of human civilization?
We are all working together.

Now what you must do is stop looking up at the sky and start worrying about the U.S.
The Anders will rise and then there will be civil war.
Beware, and make a plan to head to Canada where it won't be so hot and so deadly.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Most of the questions are valid IMO except the first one because it is answerable from a human perspective since we do a similiar thing in anthropological study.

edit on 26-7-2011 by OWoutcast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ren1999

This is John Thomas a member of the Titor Project.

When you ask if there are aliens on ATS, are you referring to your great grandchildren?
Are you referring to human beings who have colonized other moons and planets and have used time control to study their history and try to influence the past for a better future.

Do you really think that future humans would be so stupid? Influencing the pas never works out well, nearly always ends is total disaster and failure...too many variables, no control, get ya every time.

Reading this thread all I see are humans exibiting the same "conditioned behavior" that has been common since the 50's. Is all you know to do in this instance, simply ridicule? Have none of you thought to use your mind and actually think about ET for even half a second?

And whats with the asking for technical explainations and "math". If these were given to you, you would have no way of understanding, so it would serve no end.

Bottom line is; your science can't prove ET is an off-world life form, and most of you would not accept the evidence anyway, and would claim it shows terrestrial orgins even when it does not.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation
I have been thinking about writing a thread like this for awhile to dispel some myths about Alien and UFO phenomenon. Here it is...

Dear ET

-It is strange that you would travel light years to come to earth and have to hide yourself from its inhabitants, so my question is why are you here at all? what do you want?

-All through out human history you have a peculiar habit of choosing people to deliver messages of doom, love, peace etc etc via methods that are either violent (e.g Religion) or laughable (handicapped people?)

-What is this nonsense of people evolving to other dimensions of light when the same sheep do not even have knowledge to help themselves and produce clean energy?

-The worst message you have given people; the message that is destroying the world is that nothing good exists in humanity. We are taught that good exists outside of humanity and thus we need a savior. I spit on that, Splat! no wonder people believe in trash like harmonious waves and transcendence.

-Where is this knowledge that you bear? Show us something that is observable, measurable, and can be replicated.

-Otherwise stop flaunting your technology around in the sky, that is such a show off.

- We will not be like ducks in the pond anymore

*** any incarnates or time travellers do not respond plzzz

(-It is strange that you would travel light years to come to earth and have to hide yourself from its inhabitants, so my question is why are you here at all? what do you want?)
There are people here that you might refer to as ET's, but not alien.The word alien is harsh to me describing another human or higher race. Lets say you ventured off planet and came to find out that another planet or moon held terrestrial life, would it weird you out if they called you alien? Their are so many other races in our sector 3 that it would completely blow you away. Pleaidians, Sirians, Lyrans etc..Why are they here? You asked them to be here for reasons only you know about. What do they want? Ask yourself the question. They dont want anything, but they want you to free yourself from the shut down control of this matrix only using 8% of your brain. To join them as one like we have in the past before we choose to experience this illusion. Their are so many off planet souls here, and if you would wake up a bit more, you would realize it. Its not about alien or ET, its about higher self and lower self and we are all here to help each other as one thru the process of illusion. Do you teach children how to behave? And do professors teach you more knowledge? Its as simple as this!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join