It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any Aliens or ETs registered on ATS?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I have been thinking about writing a thread like this for awhile to dispel some myths about Alien and UFO phenomenon. Here it is...

Dear ET

-It is strange that you would travel light years to come to earth and have to hide yourself from its inhabitants, so my question is why are you here at all? what do you want?

-All through out human history you have a peculiar habit of choosing people to deliver messages of doom, love, peace etc etc via methods that are either violent (e.g Religion) or laughable (handicapped people?)

-What is this nonsense of people evolving to other dimensions of light when the same sheep do not even have knowledge to help themselves and produce clean energy?

-The worst message you have given people; the message that is destroying the world is that nothing good exists in humanity. We are taught that good exists outside of humanity and thus we need a savior. I spit on that, Splat! no wonder people believe in trash like harmonious waves and transcendence.

-Where is this knowledge that you bear? Show us something that is observable, measurable, and can be replicated.

-Otherwise stop flaunting your technology around in the sky, that is such a show off.

- We will not be like ducks in the pond anymore

*** any incarnates or time travellers do not respond plzzz

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Thus why we are here.

edit on 25-7-2011 by Kingbreaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I just want to share hidden knowledge and wisdom that contradicts what my other space brothers have told you. We've been working on this idea for millennium but just can't seem to get it right. But there are other space brothers who want to deceive you.

Sounds like we have some space religion on our hands

edit on 25-7-2011 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
haha at wuv...

defintion of wuv...

A baby-talk pronunciation of love. When used by adults, "wuv" implies that the love-object is cute, childlike, and/or cuddly

But on a serious note...i would like to know if there are aliens registered on ATS, i need answers from them.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

Seems there is more to this alien and ufo phenomena than meets the eye. This weekend i browsed over discrepancies that exist in contactees ( not abductees) . I read a case of someone called Prof Herdandez(taught physics), who had a hot chick alien that was teaching him some space physics, but the guy vanished later when he was trying to publish his experience. He Allegedly had a diary but none of the equations he wrote down were published. Before he vanished, his wife had committed him to a mental hospital for cheating on him...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
we're not hiding from anyone...we're in plain sight

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by moonweed

Are you an alien for real? or is this an illusion or are you on moon weed??

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

Honestly I don't see a being from a technologically advanced race, sitting down at a spaceship computer console to access their account on ATS to see whats happening.

I would think they are more preoccupied with studying our atmosphere, or our military capabilities as a race, or maybe the act of sex?..

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'll try to answer your questions as, um, an emissary of the higher beings of light or something.

1) After some early encounters we decided to stay hidden because any contact with humanity would be destructive to human culture at this early point.

2) Some people are delusional and they just think we are talking to them. If we wanted to we could change the quantum state of every atom in your solar system into any configuration we desire. We have no need for lame 'messengers'.

3) There is no higher dimension of light. That would just be light, duh. There is however, clean energy. We predict that humanity will achieve equilibrium in the Earth's biosphere by the year 2096, thanks to nanotechnology.

4) I agree with you, nobody is going to save your asses. However, humanity will achieve a technological singularity by the year 2049, bringing you closer to us in terms of capability. Maybe we can talk then. See this chart for details.

5) Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

6) Our UFOs are pimp and you just hatin'

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kristobal

at 6.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

Seems there is more to this alien and ufo phenomena than meets the eye. This weekend i browsed over discrepancies that exist in contactees ( not abductees) . I read a case of someone called Prof Herdandez(taught physics), who had a hot chick alien that was teaching him some space physics, but the guy vanished later when he was trying to publish his experience. He Allegedly had a diary but none of the equations he wrote down were published. Before he vanished, his wife had committed him to a mental hospital for cheating on him...

That's the sad part of this whole thing. The phenomena is real, and I believe people when they say they've had contact, my aunt was caught up in something like this a few years back, it took awhile but she finally snapped out of it. People who listen to these beings are really playing a dangerous game.

I agree with you, something just doesn't add up with these beings. To many different messages about what the truth is. I really feel for the people caught up in this stuff.

link   

I am answering your thread's title.....there very well may be some on ATS....however if there are...I should think they would contact you through private message....I am just thinking...why would they want to reveal themselves to the entire ATS community....that could be dangerous.

link   

Originally posted by kristobal

I'll try to answer your questions as, um, an emissary of the higher beings of light or something.
6) Our UFOs are pimp and you just hatin'

That's just hilarious!!!

I don't think any technological singularity will happen though.

I take it you are human right?

link   
What kinda question is that?!

Of course there are aliens on ATS, my homie Boncho is one of them

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingbreaker

Honestly I don't see a being from a technologically advanced race, sitting down at a spaceship computer console to access their account on ATS to see whats happening.

I would think they are more preoccupied with studying our atmosphere, or our military capabilities as a race, or maybe the act of sex?..

Why wouldn't they? Are all aspects of human nature not that interesting?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I mean honestly if i had a neighbor and he kept hiding himself from us, he'd be creepy

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

What do you think has been the purpose of all scientific progress since your age of Enlightenment?

By the year 2049, computer intelligence will outstrip all living human intelligence by a factor of a billion to one. At that point, your civilization will be able to communicate with ours in a rudimentary way.

edit on 25-7-2011 by kristobal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The ones who say they are aliens are not. The real aliens are quietly observing and dropping little clues about themselves and what they're doing monitoring the board.

Here's a little secret though. They're not "aliens" in the common, stereotypical way you would think of them. They're more like spirits or entities who are using the eyes and fingers of board members to interact with our moment in space and time.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I mean honestly if i had a neighbor and he kept hiding himself from us, he'd be creepy

Who says we're neighbors, sucka? The other civilizations in your galaxy are mostly ewoks, like you. The closest is 400 light years away, outside of the range of your primitive SETI program, and they only discovered fire like a hundred years ago.

Most of the interesting stuff in the universe happens in computational black holes at the center of galaxies, and you are at least 200 years away from being able to access those.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kristobal

What do you think has been the purpose of all scientific progress since your age of Enlightenment?

By the year 2049, computer intelligence will outstrip all living human intelligence by a factor of a billion to one. At that point, your civilization will be able to communicate with ours in a rudimentary way.

edit on 25-7-2011 by kristobal because: (no reason given)

You should chose your words more carefully. If what you are saying is true then our abilities will be no different then what they are now.

ru·di·men·ta·ry/ˌro͞odəˈment(ə)rē/Adjective
1. Involving or limited to basic principles.
2. Immature, undeveloped, or basic.

Not trying to be rude, but can you explain this in greater detail?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join