It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Are there any Aliens or ETs registered on ATS?

page: 3
8
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker
[Interesting. If this is true then why reveal your self beforehand? Why no wait until we have reached the proper level of communication first? There seems to be alot of communication going on, what's the purpose behind that communication if we are not able to process it?


I ATS searched kristobal, she is not an alien or a medium but a normal house wife who likes to provoke people


Let me ask you this. If you "ATS searched" an alien intelligence, what would you expect to find in the results? What sort of posting profile or writing style would convince you that you were dealing with an alien?




posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kristobal
 


Ithink u aliens need a secratary

quote "your land, your gold, your DNA, your women, or your jerbs. "


spent ten minutes looking up "JERBS" on Google.


And u control the universe??? lol


Hey xdesa pass me more of that jerb,, would ya,,,,,,



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u
 


I need an equation, A model to test this design you are proposing. I wish the real aliens would answer cuz obviously we humans do not have this knowledge.



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kristobal
 


I guess that thread you started of "an Alien picture taken with an iPhone" was really you taking a picture of yourself?



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation
reply to post by cloaked4u
 


I need an equation, A model to test this design you are proposing. I wish the real aliens would answer cuz obviously we humans do not have this knowledge.


"obviously we humans"

What u mean we,, u mean u cause u aint we, ,,,u


edit on 25-7-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation

Originally posted by cloaked4u
iT hAS been done before. manipulate the mass in frequency and you will go faster than the speed of light. Philidelphia exsperiment.


obviously you are behind the times...read this article
Basically the article says that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light
edit on 25-7-2011 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)


manipulate the mass thru fequency and you can.



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome
 


I guess you are suggesting some sort of conspiracy where some humans actually have this knowledge of alien propulsion systems?

like the video below?




posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation
reply to post by kristobal
 


I guess that thread you started of "an Alien picture taken with an iPhone" was really you taking a picture of yourself?


We don't look like that. We don't look like anything. But in your human science fiction that's what we look like. in order for post-singularity contact to come off smoothly, there will need to be some cultural reference points in place to help your civilization cope with the experience. Modifying and updating the science fictional trope of 'the alien' is one of my duties as low level sysadmin for earth.



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Originally posted by LiveEquation

Originally posted by cloaked4u
iT hAS been done before. manipulate the mass in frequency and you will go faster than the speed of light. Philidelphia exsperiment.


obviously you are behind the times...read this article
Basically the article says that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light
edit on 25-7-2011 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)


manipulate the mass thru fequency and you can.



A PHOTON. as i chuckle.



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
You will have to do better than that then a rock at the bottom of the ocean my friend.



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker
[Interesting. If this is true then why reveal your self beforehand? Why no wait until we have reached the proper level of communication first? There seems to be alot of communication going on, what's the purpose behind that communication if we are not able to process it?


I ATS searched kristobal, she is not an alien or a medium but a normal house wife who likes to provoke people


Thanks. I guess my next question should be, "hey house wife, I'm a house husband, want to hook up for a little human/galactic romance

edit on 25-7-2011 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker
 


all right , lets get it oooooo-----nnn



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
manipulate the mass thru frequency and you can.


Wouldn't you need infinite energy to change frequency of the object, cuz i guess you would have to do it at particle/photon level?



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker
 


all right , lets get it oooooo-----nnn



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker
 


all right , lets get it oooooo-----nnn


i am awaiting an answer as to how feasible it is to change frequency of an object so it travels faster than light



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation
 


reaaaalllly, and who are you? mr. genius. IF you change a simple equation or the way some element is configured , just like the table in science add an electron , minus an electron changes the whole game, do you think that there is only one way to change the electrons, protons, nuetrons, but lets scrap that whole thing. before you reply, think, i'm not saying that you are not. I'm saying think outside of the box.
edit on 25-7-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation
 


infinate energy source,,naw,, just good batteries,, lol
change frequency,,,ever turn a radio button?



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation
 


heat it to boiling



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation

Originally posted by cloaked4u
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker
 


all right , lets get it oooooo-----nnn


i am awaiting an answer as to how feasible it is to change frequency of an object so it travels faster than light


opps heat it too boiling,,,
edit on 25-7-2011 by BobAthome because: after looking closer,, maybe rub it? lol



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by LiveEquation
 


infinate energy source,,naw,, just good batteries,, lol
change frequency,,,ever turn a radio button?


radio frequency is not what you think it is.



new topics

top topics



 
8
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join