It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you request of the GOVS/FORCES who -WILL- help to support in the SHTF SITUATION? Please add.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
[color=cyan]
Ok I dont normally do these but felt I should
SO what would you no matter your location want the GOVs to do to help out a SHTF situation. HMMM based on infection smh or out of controll mindless crowds-chemically/germ sickned, somehow.

Ok I would request that the govs drop new/old weapons crates with ammo globally in locations where many may be as well as remote locations for potential back up

I would request that the govs drop -medical crates in simular fashion-same locations

I would request that the govs drop -food rations crates to all the who can eat-same locations

I would request that the govs drop communications crates-in the same locations - locations near occupied or unoccupied Deep underground military bases. Place the data in the crates for access (if they care). Comms crates have tech of high earth to communicate globally. So US CHINA RUSSIA UK and anyone else drop the crates so ALL the sapiens sapiens can communicate- high grade comms tech in case emp there are other ways to generate energy YES???

I would request that the govs drop Near water ways water purifying generators un movable and movable to help any located to process clean water

Final I would request that the govs drop real history of mankind and the mistakes made INCASE ANY FORGOT. With global language from all crate dropping nations showing no favorites just helping.

If you can add more please do AS IF THE GOVS OFF THE WORLD HEAR YOUR VOICES -the 1z who care-

Be well ALL
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

edit on 7/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I'm from NOLA and went through hurricane Katrina. The city was full of criminal zombies and the only thing the govt did was confiscate our LEGALLY OWNED weapons. You can make all the requests you want, but it's clear to me at this point that they really don't want to help you in a time of your most dire need.

# the govt.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

SirClem, Some are DARK and some are LIGHT bound so I guess the LIGHT BOUND parts of ALL global govs is who I am considering my friend...

Thanks and I am sorry you experienced the ignorance from then. ALSO notice GOVz/FORCES forces can be any helping forces

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Gotcha. In that case i'd suggest they keep their 'help' to themselves. Nothing is free. I'd rather see a complete collapse of the PTB instead of asking for crumbs from their table to sustain my meager existence.

But if we're writing to Santa or the like, here are my requests:

1. water filtration equipment
2. 2 way radios
3. farming equipment

guns and ammo aren't feasible because of the crazies out there. In Katrina we walked around w/holstered weapons - license or not. There was a complete collapse of govt. If you got 'em, carry 'em.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

Much better data shared my friend and thanks. And Santa, lol

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

what your talking about use to fall under the Civil Defence...

from wiki

Preparation consists of building blast shelters, and pre-positioning information, supplies and emergency infrastructure. For example, most larger cities in the U.S. now have underground emergency operations centers that can perform civil defense coordination. FEMA also has many underground facilities located near major railheads such as the one in Denton, Texas and Mount Weather, Virginia for the same purpose. Other measures would include continuous government inventories of grain silos, the Strategic National Stockpile, the uncapping of the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, the dispersal of truck-transportable bridges, water purification, mobile refineries, mobile decontamination facilities, mobile general and special purpose disaster mortuary facilities such as Disaster Mortuary Operational Response Team (DMORT) and DMORT-WMD, and other aids such as temporary housing to speed civil recovery.

the CD program was a federally funded state run program and in some states... nothing is done... I remember reading about one case up in Oregon where the money the feds gave them for their Civil Defence program was so ridiculously small... the state gave it back...

As always s&f

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
i ask nothing
i want nothing

from the government shrubs.

good luck waiting on the saviors the government

that is sad expecting someone else to came save you.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

i humbly request that the u.s. government does not do what they said they would do, and have practiced doing in these situations

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Thanks DaddyBare for the civil defense data, hadnt read that before. So its cool to see there is somewhat a plan which I hope goes beyond land borders of Americanaz. If so, then what I am sharing in the OP is somewhat built already but may need tweeked depending on the situation...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
i ask nothing
i want nothing

from the government shrubs.

good luck waiting on the saviors the government

that is sad expecting someone else to came save you.

I didnt say come save me I said to assist the Herd who managed past????? There are good and bad positive and negative in all breeds and forms of life thats what makes it so interesting. Not many kinds can be set ALL in 1 mindstate even with powerful brainwashing technics some will stray off into what they know is RIGHT. BUt I understand your points the Earth govs have failed many here and many here dont trust them. But look deper into the machines/govs at the oils and lubricants making the machines and its YOU and maybe some of them but them can still fall under good and bad...

Be well

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by violence=answer

Interesting request
Thanks

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Remember ALL, govs and forces

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

1. GET THE HECK out of the way!

2. STAY OFF MY PROPERTY!

My neighbors and I can handle things just fine and what we can not handle other Americans will help us with.

NEW ORLEANS: THE US GOVERNMENT DID NOT FAIL ITS MISSION

....These reports make it clear that the government did not fail to respond in a timely fashion. The problem was that it did respond - but in such a way as to actually hinder rescue operations....

[list of cached reports. cv]
...I would like to suggest that this incredible behavior stems from something else - something equally unsettling.

The only legitimate function of government is to protect the lives, liberty, and property of its citizens. In New Orleans, however, it was clear that the primary job of the military, FEMA, and Homeland Security was, not to protect citizens, but to protect the government and keep it functioning. It can be argued that, if government does not protect itself first, it may not be able to protect its citizens, so that should be its first obligation. However, the government was not in danger in New Orleans. Aside from one or two snipers, its forces were never under attack, and its ability to function was never threatened; so the self-preservation argument is not valid in this case.

It was clear from the start that the goal of FEMA and Homeland Security was, not to rescue people, but to control them....

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

that post was a bit confusing.

so i am brainwashed to not be dependent upon anyone else government included

something bad happens it happens the only person who will never let me down or screw me over is myself.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I think most countries have some form of Civil Defence
Link to Britain Civil Defence

to greater and lesser degrees I think their all pretty much the same

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Well that is your request, interesting. But what if it invloved you being displaced somehow OFF your lawn to assist the HERD of Earth in advancing phases of bottelneck? I feel your aggression as well tho its sad the govs cannot or dont care to see whats going on in the neighboorhoods creating this mistrust in them THE PEOPLE WHO PAY THEM...

thanks

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
something bad happens it happens the only person who will never let me down or screw me over is myself.

I hear you and hope that your wrong my friend sometime help is right in the face of those looking and can be easily overlooked. But with this being Earth land of WARS I understand.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Well atleast there appears to be a plan for SOME and not just the deep underground military base INVITES smh..
Thanks

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13[color=cyan]Ok I dont normally do these but felt I should
SO what would you no matter your location want the GOVs to do to help out a SHTF situation. HMMM based on infection smh or out of controll mindless crowds-chemically/germ sickned, somehow.

I’ve seen plenty of disasters and war…

I _____________________ do hereby serve notice to the local state and federal authorities that I do not recognize your authority to direct compel or require me as a sovereign citizen to vacate my home or land; of which I am sole owner in title and deed in the event of any state of emergency or disaster for my own protection of for the supposed protection of others.

With regard to the protection of others; I do hereby serve notice that in the event of a natural disaster, war, terrorism or other “acts of god” that I do not require nor desire any attempt to rescue me or my assets by the government of the United States, State of Missouri or any of its agents or any other government or persons; this is without regard to the perceived lethality of the threat or duration of the “emergency”.

I take sole responsibility for my own life and property and without regard to any insurance coverage that may be in effect reserve the right to protect them both within the extent of the law.

I reserve the right to defend myself and my life sustaining items with force if necessary as a last resort under the Constitution of the United States and Missouri State law.

I will not infringe upon the rights or property of others and only wish to be left alone.

I recognize the risk of possible death and have communicated my intent along with a copy of this affidavit to my next of kin so that they know this decision is mine alone for purpose of absolving the government of any liability.

Seal and witnesses and such….

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Fema supplies are no longer centralized. They have been distributed to 5 facilities in each of the five regions. As of this year.

I dont need anything from them. If I wanted a luxury it would be paper towels. TP has a weird ability to last once you stock. Paper towels seem to disappear.

For the public? food and water filtration.

The only crates we will ever see are going to have russian writing on them. Russia is the only outside entity who has agreed to give support if the american people are attacked by their own govt. But the agreed help is contingent on paying for those supplies as well as changing trade status Its been a lot of years but they agreed sometime within a year after OK city? And it was a verbal promise from the Reagan/daddy bush era.

Outside our govt that the only conditional help you have. Everything else would come from nato partners.

To be really honest, I would like to see some crates of Degree or some other industrial strength deodorant.
edit on 25-7-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join