It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Knew Gunman's Name Before Arrest

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Police Knew Gunman's Name Before Arrest

www.infowars.com

Despite being portrayed by the media as inept due to the length of time it took them to reach the island of Utoeya, it has now emerged that police knew the name of gunman Anders Behring Breivik before they even arrested him, a startling admission that prompted one of Britain’s top news anchors to question how authorities were aware of the gunman’s identity in advance.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
And the story continues. This is, in my oppinion, equivalent to the BBC reporting on building 7 before it even came down. Its becoming more and more obvious each day that something is odd about this story and the question remains just who exactly is this man? And how did the police know his name before they even arrested him?

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This is a striking development.

And one that is sure to rouse the suspicions of many people.

90 minutes to get to the island.
Officers didn't shoot the suspect who had just went on a killing spree.
They knew who it was.

The "remaining questions" aspect of this smacks of dejavu.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Maybe they ran the license plate of the car (truck?) bomb...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Maybe because he sent out his 2083 manifesto before the bombing? From his writings we have this:

Friday July 22 - Day 82: Initiate blasting sequenses at pre-determined sites. Test dirt for gram of gold per kg. Have enough material for at least 20 blasts. Start capitalization of project as soon as I have results. Time is running out, liquidity squeese inc. Call/email all my investor contacts with updated online prospectus/pdf.

I'm thinking someone forwarded the document to the authorities.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
It could be that they had already started investigating the bombing, and saw the surveillance video of him parking the car, and ran his identity. They did have something like 1.5 to 2 hours before they realized that they had a phase 2 going on. If the suspect was at large, then of course there was a department wide bulletin broadcasting his name and face. So when police saw him they said "OH #, that's the car bomb guy."

I could be wrong though.

edit on 25-7-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by e11888

The car in oslo that they suspected had the bomb in was on the news for quite a while before they started reporting on the shootings,maybe they traced the number plate?
Or he could have just rang them and told them? It seems he was after maximum exposure ?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
WHY ARE ALL PROGRAMMED ASSASINS 32 YRS OF AGE??????

this is pure templar masonic blood lust...all to caue a reaction...i just want to know how on earth is this linked to muslims

dude should be dead...and why are they buying his manifesto for $3000....WHY ARE THE NEWS PLUGGING HIS CRAP.....

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by e11888

Here is this news from another source, just in case the Alex bashers come.

17.24 Jon Snow from Channel 4 News asks why police knew the killer’s name by the time they had arrived on the island.

“…he surrendered the moment police called his name 3 minutes after they arrived. What we don’t know is how the police knew the terrorist’s name before they arrested him.” investmentwatchblog.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Who else was 32? And why do you believe he was "programmed"? Are muslim attackers "programmed"? NAaaaa muslims don't get excuses. lol

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Who's paying $3000 grand for something that's online for free? I have a bridge I need to get rid of . . .

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
WHY ARE ALL PROGRAMMED ASSASINS 32 YRS OF AGE??????

Can you please provide a comprehensive list of 'programmed assassins' that are 32 years of age? With that I would like bonafide evidence that they were programmed, and also evidence that there are no bonafide 'programmed assassins' that are any other age but 32. Can you do that for me, or are you just typing hysterical rubbish?

As a side note, typing in all caps doesn't magically transform fiction into fact.

IRM

edit on 25/7/11 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Norwegian police had massacre suspect on watch list since March after he bought chemicals illegally - Sky News
www.breakingnews.com...

He was on a watch list? He illegally purchased chemicals. So if they had have brought him in over this maybe 70-80 people would still be alive today that he killed on Friday.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Here is another thread where Alex Jones knew of the attack a day before it happened www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Theres a slimy black hole of nothingness that the PTB are trying to drag us all into, this will not happen if they do not tether us to them and sink the hooks into us that mean we have no choice but to go with them.
If we are left alone i think peace would be very much the normal state of affairs, they cannot allow this to be as it goes against the problem reaction solution requirements needed to slowly inexorably drag us all kicking and screaming into their shi**y underworld.

They are the children of legion.
Expect more incredible terrorist acts.
Expect even more shadiness with untruths presented as "facts".
They will keep giving stars to the men with the gun.
These guys give you Your daily dose of tv fun fun fun.
Hold it stay right there, no need to break your hypno tv stare.
It's all right here in front of your eyes, you can see EVERYTHING!! ALL THE TIME!!!.
(except what is going on behind).

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

"The Alex Bashers" rolling on the floor laughing my goddamned nuts off, trust me i really am.
The Alex bashers are bright enough to realise that there isnt a single truly uncontrolled aspect of the media in america today with access to a sattelite broadcast.
Do you even know who owns the station he works for?.
Theres no reason to be suspicious.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Can you please provide a comprehensive list of 'programmed assassins' that are 32 years of age?

um...no!

With that I would like bonafide evidence that they were programmed, and also evidence that there are no bonafide 'programmed assassins' that are any other age but 32. Can you do that for me, or are you just typing hysterical rubbish?

its not hysterical...since 1999 we noticed that most programmed assasins are triggered when they are 32.
if you google "32 yr old assasin" you `ll end up reading all year about assains....

ok i didnt want to do this as its long....but heres a just a handfull off google...who knows...maybe you can add a few that you know of....there are some famous ones but i cant remember righth now...

ok i did a few:

THE assassin of the Dutch anti-immigration politician Pim ... police were
questioning a 32-year-old man

police have launched a murder hunt after a dad-of-four was murdered ...
Strathclyde Police said: "A 32-year-old man has been arrested and is detained

A 32-year-old man is arrested on suspicion of the murder of landscape architect
Jo Yeates.

To this day, the dancehall killer continues to exert a macabre fascination. ....
The 32-year-old labourer had been found guilty after an astonishing trial

Saudi prince held over murder in five star London hotel room. The Landmark Hotel
in central London where a 32-year-old Saudi man was

Sopranos star Lillo Brancato Jr has been taken to court in New York and is
charged with the second-degree murder of an off-duty police officer. 32-year-old

Pugh identified the killer as William George Bonin, a 32-year-old Vietnam

police were looking for 32 year old Julio Lastra suspected of murder.

Homophobic Homicide :: SW
She was described as outgoing and vibrant; she had dreams to be a cosmetologist
and had aspirations to be a beauty queen. The killer was 32 years old. ...

charged in the murder of Monika Markiewicz, the 32-year-old crew member

Ghanaian Michael Ntiamoah who killed enstranged wife and her lover charged with
murder. ... Cobb County police say 32-year-old Michael Ntiamoah is charged with
two

li Almmansoop was shot in the back and killed while fleeing his attacker ...
The 32-year-old murderer, Mark Stroman told police that he was .

and it goes on and on and on.....

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by e11888

Was just about to start a new thread but figure i'll just post the News here:

news.sky.com... 1107416036733?lpos=World_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_16036733_Norway%3A_Anders_Behring_Breivik_Was_On_Intelligence_Watch_List_After_Buying_Chem icals_Online

This guy was apparently on a watch list since March according to the report so my question is 'Why weren't they watching him'?

If they were watching him then surely this wouldn't have happened

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
On Twitter Jon Snow retracted his statement as an error on his behalf.

He said they "called him", rather than called him by name, and that it was a mistake on his behalf.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I may not be among the mainstream voices for this, but I'm not going to read anything into this until I hear a whole lot more. On one hand, people are talking about conspiracies because the police screwed around on whether to unload a helicopter or row a leaky boat for an hour or more, yet say the fact they learned a few things in that period of time is also reason for conspiracies.

I'm not sold that there is any conspiracy here at all beyond what was happening in this mans own mind as he did this. It's possible that by the time they actually did get to the island they knew by watching a short distance over the water that there was one guy to get. It's also entirely possible the shooter had done something or contacted somebody during this period that got back to the cops. He could have called them direct for all we know.

Obviously the police over there aren't laying out everything they have to the media like we've come to expect from American law enforcement. I'll bet there are a number of factors behind what we do know about that aren't being released and won't be for quite some time. That may be something good for the Norwegians, if anything. It shows they might actually be focusing in the right direction by investigating instead of playing to the cameras like rock stars.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join