It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Port Arthur massacre conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
It seems possible patsy is either trying to kill himself or the cover up continues.....

Bryant in Suicide bid

Plot thickens..

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
the fatal flaw in *SOME* people's logic is they can't "fathom" or "imagine" or comprehend" anyone in there GOV'T doing something like this to carry forward an agenda. END OF STORY.

the reason is psychological. if you allowed yourself to beleive the gov't (YOUR GOV'T) did this you wouldn't feel so safe anymore. you will disbeleive as a protection mechanism and you will look for any information or way to discount a story that implicates there willing involvement

many people in the gov't are honest hard workers and then again many are elite disgusting liars that molest children and use this to blackmail each other sorry like i said it is a protection mechanism not to beleive to preserve your comfortable life

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I have heard a few people quoting this 66 figure???
Where does this come from?
I hope not from tests done after the shootings????\
And in any event even if he did have tests as part of somekind of psychological process ETC..... most likely he would not have been exactly enthusiasic about it.....
This means nothing......

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Bryant was never given his day in court. He was kept incommunicado and doped up until he confessed, though it was obvious how drugged he was in court. Since then he has not been allowed to speak in public. Hopefully public opinion will someday demand a retrial, though I am pessimistic.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Barry Unsworth let the cat out of the bag when he said that there wouldn't be gun control in Australia until a massacre happened in Tasmania.
It seemed it was being planned ages before it actually happened.
Why TASMANIA of all places? Why not Victoria, NSW or Queensland?

I agree with comment that Tasmania is a backwater. So is the Northern Territory. Our strangest criminal cases have come from both of those states.

My take on the reason why Tasmania was chosen was because if it had've happened in Sydney or Melbourne, with the dodgy evidence, Martin Bryant would probably be walking around free right now.

I was one of the people who was sure Bryant was guilty when this happened.
It wasn't until conflicting evidence and testimonials by emergency workers and other people of interest began airing their doubts, that I began checking it out.

I'm not saying that Bryant is 100% innocent and was relaxing on a beach in Fiji while all this was happening. But there is no way that the guy did it alone. He had assistance and lot's of it. I believe he was manipulated psychologically to do what he did. With his intellectual disability, I don't think he would be held totally accountable for his part in it. He probably would be serving a much lesser sentence in a psychiatric hospital rather than in jail.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The fact Bryant couldnt possibly have had such shooting skill (in fact few if any military professionals could even come close to the accuracy shown by the shooter), the fact he wasnt allowed his human right to a trial, and the fact gun control was enacted in Australia within weeks of the incident, all prove his innocence.

The Pt Arthur massacre was a psyop organsied at the highest levels & the Australian government should be ashamed for what it has done. This is a national disgrace.

judicial-inc.biz...

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
If so many of you believe that Port Arthur was a set-up and an innocent man has been in goal for over 10-years then lets get together and see if we can do something about this?

Who of you will join me in this effort?

The numb er of people who have spoken out in defence of David Hicks (who does have to answer for his crimes) is breathtaking and NO ONE is speaking up for Martin Bryant...a man who is not able to speak up for himself. This is shameful.....

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Maybe we could start by writing him a letter via the prison that he is in?
It might lift his spirits up a bit.

That is assuming he can read, of course.
I'm not being funny here but just wondering if he has social workers to help him with correspondence etc.

There is no use in us trying to do anything if the guy decides to top himself.
So maybe a letter to him might be a good place to start?

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This incidence that you all had worked very well didn't it?

This has me on watch for the same thing to happen here in the USA. Just waiting for the Democrats to have all three, House, Senate and President.

Roper

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty

Im not sure how we would go with this. I know Bryant is banned from talking to the media for example. Add to that he only has an IQ of 66 or so.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dscomp

Im not sure how we would go with this. I know Bryant is banned from talking to the media for example. Add to that he only has an IQ of 66 or so.

Begs the question doesn't it, if there is nothing to hide why can't he speak with the media?

I am going to write to a few people in the media and see what happens. Nothing to lose in trying in this.

Will let you know how I go.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
In my mind there's no question that the massacre was a setup. Too many things about it simply just don't add up, and I was very surprised at the time just how quickly we were disarmed and it was all swept under the rug...

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
If any of you are interested you may consider signing this petition I set-up sometime back on Care2.

www.thepetitionsite.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romeo
ouch. Port Arthur massacre was an FBI op to harden gun control prior to Australias eventual assimilation into the US. Why does that almost sound believable?

What would the US want to annex a sparsly populated desert continent on the other side of the world ? To control the worlds supply of vegemite ?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Actually, Kraft owns the brand Vegemite.
All the profits from Vege goes to the U.S.
It's no longer Australian owned though I believe it's still manufactured here.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
why? 1 word... uranium.

we have an estimated 40% of the world's reserve

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
wow, i'd forgot about this story. i remember reading about it in regular news, and it simply did not add up. you could see that from what the frickin' MAINSTREAM published about it. even they seemed suspicious. i guess the clamps weren't as tight ten years ago.

scotland documents on their (tavistock created) school shooting were sealed for one hundred years.
nobody gets to talk to this guy from australia.
9/11, 7/7 bombings both full of inconsistencies and obvious cover-ups/spin of what little evidence was 'ALLOWED" for the PUBLIC to see.

yeah. it's real democracy. real transparent and open-like. what possible REAL excuse can their be for hiding/covering-up/destroying evidence from the public.

only one excuse.

i will be careful how i use my words....

IT'S TIME FOR A CONSCIOUS REVOLUTION!!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
What does this mean?

It means, people of Australia or Aussie are soooooooooo weak hopelessly can do nothing at all, and so do the government after over 10 years the incident happened.
And obviously Howard is rubbing Bush's balls like Howard was raised by Bush's family maiden milk.

Shame to Aussie, and more shame to Aussie who keep on bringing this issue to public and internet but do nothing to their own people. Why don't they march to their government and to the IQ 66 victim and re trial everything in front of the world?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Because the majority of Australians think Bryant is guilty as hell unfortunately.

The mainstream media dont' want to know about it.

Most people who think along the conspiracy lines are classed as Nutters.

I tried to bring up the conflicting points about Port Arthur on a very popular talkback radio in Sydney and they pulled the plug on me after being told to...."go away" after I was called " a grub".

After I was disconnected, the announcer then went onto imply that I was probably a member of the Shooters Party who wanted a return to the good ol gun toting days.
Fair dinkum. Talk about stereotyping.
I was very offended by this as the reasons that I have questions about Port Arthur have nothing to do with my opinion on gun ownership. I come from a legal and justice angle.

I think a lot of the time, Australians have the most closed minds in the world.
They very rarely question our media at all. Not on serious issues anyway.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Because the majority of Australians think Bryant is guilty as hell unfortunately.

Get radio station which has same thought with you, local newspaper, distribute the news email ( co-operate with ISP ). Paper printing and ask paper boy to distribute it, cooperate with school teachers. Do the pooling, ask the school kids to bring the issue to city council, many other ways.

Perhaps it was no conspiracy there at all, a mentally retarded person with highly talented in gun shooting.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join