It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brad Pitt 'offers millions' for Chilean miners story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
OK this is what I've been waiting for its about time! Finally we get to see a much anticipated true life survival story.
Will the movie be truthful will it depict what happened with accuracy? will the truth finally see the light of day?

What ever the case I cant wait to see this movie. I'm guessing this will be a movie blockbuster in the making. You're thoughts and opinions on this for discussion would be appreciated. I wonder about this ,what did happen to 34?? will we ever find out?will any of the original rescued miners have any roles in this film?

I'm really excited about this as the mystery surrounding this has kept me riveted to my T.V. I'm just glad they all made it out.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The article is from november 15th of 2010
Here's somethingg more up to date
www.deadline.com...
www.deadline.com...
edit on 23-7-2011 by A por uvas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by A por uvas

Thank you what I posted is all I could find the more info the better star for you.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by enament

If B rad wants it bad enough he can negotiate with the attorney that has the rights to the 33 miners
There are also rights to the drillers stories as well.
I can't see Brad as a chilean miner in the movie but I can see him as the hero that drills them out from the underworld
www.goroadachi.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by A por uvas
reply to post by enament

If B rad wants it bad enough he can negotiate with the attorney that has the rights to the 33 miners
There are also rights to the drillers stories as well.
I can't see Brad as a chilean miner in the movie but I can see him as the hero that drills them out from the underworld
www.goroadachi.com...

Good point he probably would make himself the staring hero.
edit on 23-7-2011 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
that would be a good movie,,unless the miners were boring and just quietly waited it out,,but if they were wiggin and freakin it will be good...id totally be freakin and claustrophobic,,sorry if i misspelled that

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by avatarded1

I get a little claustrophobic as well I find movies that make me feel claustrophobic really make me sweat in my seat.
Really adds to the thrill of a good story.

new topics

top topics

join