It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Americans/Australians

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I have never killed an Indian... I have never forced an Indian from their home... I am not my ancestors...
No one has ever killed me.... No one has ever forced me from my home...
What is your point with this? People fear change it is natural human behavior and even the most open minded person on the planet at some point in time will not like some form of change. The idea that another culture or religion or whatever is coming to take over is a HUGE possible change... But I am pretty sure that there isn't anyone alive today who was involved with removing Indians from their land...
We are not our ancestors we are ourselves... I am charged with my own actions and not the actions of my forefathers... Karma is I do wrong and I get punished... not I do wrong and my great great great grandchild gets punished.

Edit:
This would be like some random country... Yugoslavia Ill say... lol.... Going to Rome and taking citizens there back to Yugoslavia and forcing them to fight to the death in big arenas... well isn't it their fault because they used to do the same thing? Karma much?
edit on 23-7-2011 by Strave because: edit explained in post

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by influx.destruction

Me the born in 1961, didnt have a darn thing to do with the stealing of this country yet are born on american soil and are an american person say this to you the how dare you person. You need to do some deep research into the backbone meaning and reasoning of Islam. There in intent being Jihad to "ALL" non believers is true and deeply rooted with a sencere belief that makes all other peoples of other religions and non faithed peoples beliefs look like jokes. They intend on making the entire world a shuria ( I think I spelt that wrong) law. Go learn Islam then come back with that same mindset. We americans and Australians are not worried if the are illegal or not because they make sure they are in there area as legal, we are worried about their true intent....peace to you, and please go study the islamic faith and law..

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It's not his fault he's ignorant about what he speaks.

You have to remember he is just a young pup spouting off about what he has been taught by his teachers.

sad really......

Ignorance breeds ignorance and he will be the teacher of a new generation.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by influx.destruction
It absolutely disgusts me how some Americans and Australians complain about immigrants and/or Muslims taking over their country. Don't forget your country was built upon the massacre and persecution of MILLIONS of Native Americans/Aborigines. So HOW dare you, complain about Muslim's taking over. They have not done ANYTHING comparable to what your ancestors done to take those countries over. In my opinion, its KARMA that Muslims are slowly taking over your countries

So should we in the UK then since most of ours were immigrants from France, Norway, the Middle East etc that all settled and became the Celts before we then had the Vikings, the Saxons, the Normans and others.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
There are always going to be fanatics like this guy, we can't change that. Thats the beauty of this site...it allows poeple (even misguided and misinformed individuals like ole' Habib there) to express their opinions. We all have a need to be heard so that we feel some self worth I suppose. I agree some of the pevious posters in that what our anscestors may or may not have done to the Natives is not on my hands...altough I do know that the law of Karma states that all actions you do are going to be delt to your anscestors..not nessecerely you..only on rare occasions do we experience instant Karma (karma of our own actions in our own lifetimes). I disagree with that but I didn't write this Law...I'm just some shmoe on ATS. Funny Though, Most of us in the US can rightly claim to have Native American blood regardless if you are white, Hispanic, Afro-American...although I've never met an Asian who's claimed to.
So, we'll continue to read rants like this and it gets us talking, hey great...frankly it gives guys like me something to do instead of watcing The Kardashians or Cake Boss or Propery Virgins with my wife!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Muslims aren't taking over the USA. They are an extreme minority. I never heard an American talking about Muslims taking over. They are taking over much of Europe though.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Go read your history and get your facts straight... the Aboriginal saga in Australia, since English colonisation, are based in deep sociological issues that weave a complex tapestry of events that have lead to the balance we have today. I won't go into all aspects as you could write books on the subject, but it wasn't a hostile takeover as you suggest in Australia, more of an inevitable clash of cultures, that would have happened anyway as the world was discovered and became interconnected. Except for an early lack of respect for Aboriginal way of life that saw much of their delicate culture be eroded without proper conservation, Australians on the whole have tried very hard to integrate all cultures together, and have built a very happy relaxed country over the 200+ years of its modern incarnation. We are a moderate and extremely multicultural society that doesn't appreciate fanaticism of any sort. You are preaching fanatic views that have no place in modern forward thinking socities.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Take your KARMA and shove it. In a Judeo/Christian society, "Karma" don't mean squat. Your point about Americans taking the land of the indigenous tribes, is misleading. Muslims, just like Catholics and others, are as guilty of atrocities as any other religious group. Who ruled the land before the muslims? Tell me, was Muhammad around during the time of the pharaohs?

No matter where you are, there was always someone before so the argument you are making, is irrelevant.

Islam, the religion of peace... That is oxymoron.

At the end of the day, no matter what argument you make. Or how justified you think you may be, the current residents in the New World are not ready to move out. Nor give up without a fight. Neither do they accept or want any part of your peace loving religion.

I personally do not know or hate you. But that doesn't mean I want to invite you over for dinner either. America is our home. Don't come trying to barge in, uninvited, take residence, and ram your culture down an unwilling populations throat.

Trust and believe, when the time comes for good men to stand up and feed the tree of liberty, their isn't a soldier in all the land, that will stop us from defending OUR home and OUR way of life. No offense... just FACT.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

Sooo, the proposed Mosque at Ground Zero doesn't count? I suppose neither does the proposed Mosque in Tennessee.
Second line.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by influx.destruction
I am NOT ethnically British, so stop saying ''you Brits''. I'm just irritated with the hypocrisy of Americans/Australians, but remember your tyrannical state will be destroyed one day; the power of karma.
I don't think karma generalizes as much as you or your god do. To bring down entire nations based on the actions of a few, and people that may now be dead. Your have anger issues my friend. Humans in general a f'ed up, stop projecting hate towards massive groups of innocent people based on naive ideologies. Do you really think your religion, race or country are any better than any other? Look how you are acting now, one might say your way of dark and negative thinking is arrogant and inferior.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
If this guy is not a troll he's helping add to the mindset he is raving about, feels like a deliberate attempt to cause a divide.

Although this silly silly boy/girl sounds like they have been reading the "special" pamphlets handed out to those who are "angry" and have not been given the real teachings out there.

Time to wake and realise there is no Muslim, no Christian, no atheist, no us and them. There is only human, there is only love and hate, there is only humans who manipulate you for their own gains.

Read more friend, read EVERYTHING! read what you are given, read what you are not given and read what you are forbidden and then you can make a judgement on your future.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

A friendly reminder...

This great site of ours has been built on the cornerstone of civility and decorum. As members, we are free to discuss any issue as long as it within the parameters of the Terms and Conditions you agreed to when registering with this site.

On that note, please confine your remarks to the issue at hand and refrain from attacking one another. Adherence to this simple request is expected.

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Consider this fair warning.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

According to your profile you're from London, meaning your ancestors were just as much responsible as anyone's.

My ancestor's were immigrants, but they did it the legal way. I think I have a right to disapprove of people breaking this country's laws and coming here illegally.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The whole immigration hatred has been stirred up primarily by right wing thinking elements of society. What exactly are these elements afraid of?

I am not necessarily talking about hatred towards Muslims as this has been sponsered by most western governments regardless of political beliefs.

Immigration has been necessary in order to build countries to the power houses they are today and this will continue with the number of wars being started by our great and good leaders of the free world.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
One moment please, It was white aristocratic slave owners that committed these atrocities. All of which stem from England and Europe. In the United States, Mexico, and South America it was the monarchies of England, France, and Spain. In Australia it was The monarchy of England that took slaves and turned it into a prison colony. In Africa it was England, France and Spain that took slaves in order to steal resources. In the Middle East(The Crusades) it was England and the Roman Catholic Church with the help of France and Spain. It wasn't until these monarchies were removed and power was transferred to the people AND slavery was abolished in these countries that the atrocities slowed to almost a complete stop. They were forgiven. Then it became Dictators(monarchs, for all intense purposes) from Europe and Eurasia. Unfortunately, there are still people with the dominance mentality still around today. Speaking of today, it is the Crown Temple of Europe(Based in London) that controls the economies of the world. It is also the Crown Temple that controls the judicial system of the world today. As for the Muslims and Islam "Taking over" they are just another form of strict dictatorship attempting to to assert their assumed authority. But Judaism and Israel are doing the exact same thing, just a little quieter and trying really hard to stay under the radar, in fact the antisemitism movement is a big part of this. Some people believe them to be in control of the worlds banking system therefore, in league with the Crown Temple. Now the dictatorship of China is coming into play on a global basis(they have essentially controlled Asia for over 3,000 years). It was and still is, all about who can control.

I respect your right to rant and say what it is you are feeling but you should really do some research into what really happened before just spouting off at the mouth(in this case fingers) to save yourself the embarrassment of exposing your lack of intelligence. IMO.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrankieNinja

Take your KARMA and shove it. In a Judeo/Christian society, "Karma" don't mean squat. Your point about Americans taking the land of the indigenous tribes, is misleading. Muslims, just like Catholics and others, are as guilty of atrocities as any other religious group. Who ruled the land before the muslims? Tell me, was Muhammad around during the time of the pharaohs?

No matter where you are, there was always someone before so the argument you are making, is irrelevant.

Islam, the religion of peace... That is oxymoron.

At the end of the day, no matter what argument you make. Or how justified you think you may be, the current residents in the New World are not ready to move out. Nor give up without a fight. Neither do they accept or want any part of your peace loving religion.

I personally do not know or hate you. But that doesn't mean I want to invite you over for dinner either. America is our home. Don't come trying to barge in, uninvited, take residence, and ram your culture down an unwilling populations throat.

Trust and believe, when the time comes for good men to stand up and feed the tree of liberty, their isn't a soldier in all the land, that will stop us from defending OUR home and OUR way of life. No offense... just FACT.
Couldnt have said it better myself.. This nut has got to be a muslim.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
So...what about the Native Americans that are Americans, or Australians...

Other than that, I agree with your OP. Don't complain, what goes around comes around, eh.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I love remarks from people in London. I get a chuckle everytime I think of you hiding in bomb shelters while American soldiers were dying on the beaches in Europe. Apparently you look forward to living under Shariah law.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
You're sadly mistaken...

Muslims aren't taking over America, Mexicans are..

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I don't care what my ancestors did, it was nothing to do with me and I won't be held accountable for their actions and I certainly won't apologise for them. People have a right to complain about society regardless of who their ancestors were and what they did. I'm English, even though my ancestors were Irish and Welsh I still class myself fully as English (and proud of it) as I was born and raised here. People who give themselves double barrell names like 'Irish-American' and 'African-American' are fake, if you were born and raised in a country and you have their passport you are from that country only. You don't have to forget your heritage but don't give yourself phoney classifications. If you're black and you're from America you are an American, you don't hear white Americans calling themselves European Americans do you?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join