It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Americans/Australians

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It absolutely disgusts me how some Americans and Australians complain about immigrants and/or Muslims taking over their country. Don't forget your country was built upon the massacre and persecution of MILLIONS of Native Americans/Aborigines. So HOW dare you, complain about Muslim's taking over. They have not done ANYTHING comparable to what your ancestors done to take those countries over. In my opinion, its KARMA that Muslims are slowly taking over your countries

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The fact is that people are going to complain if they want to no matter if you or I like it or not.
That's life.
Stop living in the past.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Muslims aren't taking over anything in America.

You were suckered into stepping into an Israeli controlled country. Now you're just tools for them to make money off of....just like us.

Welcome to the club.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the "Rant" forum? How is this a "General Conspiracy"?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Dont forget that the aboriginals/native americans could of exercised reason and their free will to build up defences
and resist/repel the invasions? They didnt and as a consequence were taken over. We learned from their mistake - its called good policy.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by influx.destruction
. They have not done ANYTHING comparable to what your ancestors done to take those countries over.

If we compare histories we all come out about equal

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by influx.destruction

You Brits moan just as much if not more about immigrants.
You Brits are the ones responsible for the cruel treatment in the colonies of the past.
You Brits have no right to point the finger.

Back in your box sunshine.

edit on 23-7-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Just because one is born and raised in a country does not mean their ancestors participated in atrocities of the past.

The long and the short of it from the Australian perspective is that we have together established a relaxed, friendly culture which is now being eroded by political correctness and fear of being branded racist or other nonsense. It has nothing to do with an immigrants' religion and everything to do with the fact that our government is spending our hard earned money on dealing with illegal immigration, where it would be better spent on looking after our elderly or building and maintaining schools and hospitals.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

There is a lot of ignorance out there I agree. However, what I think is that people in USA do not want anybody imposing a new religion onto them, and a lot of Muslims, for example want to spread the word to a population that does not want to hear it. They are already Christian for the most part.

I respect other cultures for their differences and do not mind Muslims, Buddhists and Hindus immigrating here. But, I also do not want to walk through a neighborhood and have somebody tell me that sharia law exists in that area, because in my opinion if you come America, you cannot dictate a religious law in public, it goes against separation of church and state. The same goes for Christians, please do not try to impose *YOUR* religious views onto me........

I believe in God/Creator/Goddess/Universal Spirit etc....and I practice my beliefs in a personal way, which it should stay...personal

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You obviously have NO idea what your talking about.

In the case of Australia at least, it was YOUR ancestors that killed a few hundred aboriginals. MY ancestors were from Scotland, & Australia is made up of people from ALL over this world, not just your small island.

Get your facts right, get your numbers right, & look at what YOUR country has caused, like half the troubles around the world, eg India/Pakistan.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It is not about what religion people are. It is about their intent.

No one is complaining about religion, so stop placing labels on people

Please

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Let's see, on one hand Karma's a bitch... Something to that. Gotta say though, that followers of Islam are hardly "taking over" the U.S. Last I saw, this is, for better or for worse, still a predominately Christian nation (allowing for various sects there of...). Nor is there any likelihood of it becoming "taken over" anytime soon. So...anyone saying otherwise can safely be assumed to be practising a bit of hyperbole.

Austrailia? I've no idea, one way or the other...

As for the laying on of guilt over the events of past centuries? Sorry, not playing that game. What my ancestors may, or may not have done, is their guilt. Not mine. Should I be inclined to fuss about immigration or not, past behavior of my ancestors doesn't come into play.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
the ironic thing here is the op is is english (as am i) and it was actually us that originally caused the atrocities to the native people which he speaks off..

i have to add that was along with millions of others around the world, when England colonised the world.. learn some history buddy, because if karma is coming back to get people.. we are screwed...

edit on 23/7/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I am NOT ethnically British, so stop saying ''you Brits''. I'm just irritated with the hypocrisy of Americans/Australians, but remember your tyrannical state will be destroyed one day; the power of karma.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
Shouldn't this be in the "Rant" forum? How is this a "General Conspiracy"?

Agreed, It just another "We Against Them ranting troll" post.
No star and no flag

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I am NOT ethnically British, so stop saying ''you Brits''. I'm just irritated with the hypocrisy of Americans/Australians, but remember your tyrannical state will be destroyed one day; the power of karma.

so what is your ethnicity then? and were you born in england? from the sound of your post, im assuming you, yourself are Muslim..

and quite a passionate one at that..
edit on 23/7/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

you sound like you are a bit fanatical

had a bad experience today have you?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This is a rant for sure. The mods need to move it.

On Topic: I don't want these death cultists in my country. Don't like it? I don't care.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Painting with a terribly broad brush there, aren't you? All Americans? All Austrailians? Really? One thing you may want to investigate...not all Americans took part in the atrocities during the settling of the west, in fact some/many spoke out against this very thing... But acknowledging that would put a crimp in your little diatribe, wouldn't it?

I would venture to guess, that the same thing happened in Austrailia, as well.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Your words are also too hateful and vengeful sounding. Maybe you also need to watch out for karma...You' re what 17 years old? You have a lot to learn. You need to spread love not hate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join