It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian nuclear scientist killed in Tehran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Iranian nuclear scientist killed in Tehran

www.reuters.com

An Iranian nuclear scientist was killed in the Iranian capital Tehran on Saturday, Iran's student news agency ISNA reported without giving his name.

"An Iranian nuclear scientist was assassinated in front of his house today ... and his wife was also wounded," it said. No other details were immediately available.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.businessweek.com
www.worldtribune.com
www.timesonline.co.uk
www.wsws.org

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
this news is breaking and this is not the first time something like this has happened. (see additional links) This is obviously some sort of western operation. MOSSAD, CIA, MI6... Not much to speculate about here, we know why they are killing nuclear scientists and we know who.. more or less.

www.reuters.com

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Reminds me of those nuclear scientists going down in a plane crash. Cant remember if it was recent or not but I will be suprised if that wasnt planned aswell.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

This is obviously some sort of western operation. MOSSAD, CIA, MI6

Not so obvious to me. Could be more specific, or point out some evidence that is missing. Is it not possible the Iranians took him out themselves, fearing a scientist that would leak information about it budding nuclear weapons program?

The only thing that can be determined is a nuclear scientist was killed. The guilty party is still behind the black curtains.......

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErEhWoN

Not so obvious to me. Could be more specific, or point out some evidence that is missing. Is it not possible the Iranians took him out themselves, fearing a scientist that would leak information about it budding nuclear weapons program?

The only thing that can be determined is a nuclear scientist was killed. The guilty party is still behind the black curtains.......

are you serious? are western intelligience agencies so benevolent and iranians so evil?

these kind of statements make me laugh

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil

Originally posted by ErEhWoN

are you serious? are western intelligience agencies so benevolent and iranians so evil?

these kind of statements make me laugh

He has a point. He's just saying it isn't a case where you can just jump to conclusions. Why couldn't it have been the Iranian government that assassinated the guy?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
if his wife was wounded it was obviously mossad with american help. both like to shoot unarmed women.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman

this news is breaking and this is not the first time something like this has happened. (see additional links) This is obviously some sort of western operation. MOSSAD, CIA, MI6... Not much to speculate about here, we know why they are killing nuclear scientists and we know who.. more or less.

www.reuters.com

Really, that is laughable. You don't know "who" because you read an article from Reuters. The funny thing is that while you mentioned the brand named teams, you failed to realize that those actually doing this are none of the above. I'll leave it at that. My point is that you don't know who is doing this because you read Reuters. Try again.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
IDF has special operative unit called "Mistaravim". They highly trained soldiers, disguised as arabs.
They have ability to do false flags attacks, being completely unnoticed.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by piotrburz
IDF has special operative unit called "Mistaravim". They highly trained soldiers, disguised as arabs.
They have ability to do false flags attacks, being completely unnoticed.

Mistaravim is the term for going arab, the YAMAS are the undercover units you are referring to. They work in the arab areas controlled by the Palestinian Authority. I don't think they could work very well in Iran, as a group of arabs among Farsi speaking persians in Tehran would be quite noticeable.

There are a few candidates as to who killed the scientist:
the west
the Iranian government fearing he was about to defect or go public with embarrassing information
a dissident group that has killed other scientists
but, who really knows?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
he was murdered in front of his home?
That must mean it was supposed to be as an example.
The guy most likely was passing secrets to other companies or govs .
I believe the other scientists will get the hint, that they are being watched.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by minigunner

I beg to differ... your probably right, it wasnt americans, israelis or britains doing it.. but it was cia, mossad or MI6.. in the guise of MeK or PJAK or Jundallah.. plenty of patsies in persia.. yeah its entirely possible it could be iranians assassinating their own brains because they are just that whacked out of thier god damned minds but more likely is western intelligence agencies trying to head off the iranian nuke building industry as best they can. they have assassinated scientists in the past and of course sent stuxnet to f their sheet up.. i think its rather obvious
edit on 23-7-2011 by TheCoffinman because: error

new topics

top topics

join