It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX news, radiation from Japan Killing American babies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

No, thank you.
I've been wondering if anything like this would ever come up, and it looks like it has.

But are we supposed to take their word for it just like that?
As I mentioned in my previous post, would you expect anything less when they say these parts are 100% safe?
How can people know for sure?
How can people test those parts themselves?
Unless they hire some nuclear engineering students to bring our their geiger counters, no one will ever know.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
What irks me about this the most, is that our officials are more worried about causing fear and panic by telling anyone, or even suggesting ways to assure people that it is not any danger.. We hear nothing about any radiation except that there isn't any to be worried about...

If there really is a spike in infant deaths, then what else could be a likely cause? The only likely cause I see is the Japan reactor fiasco.. Also, if people knew there was a real danger , could they have been given any tips on how to protect themselves or their young babies?

It seems obvious that people that are paid very good money to keep us informed about pollutants and dangers associated with them have totally ignored the Japan reactor situation and they all just kept mostly silent..
edit on 23-7-2011 by alienreality because: spl

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
First, on the increased incidence of cancer in Pennsylvania, especially downwind from Three Mile Island, that's a given, despite the many millions of dollars handed out in settlements by the nuclear power industry for TMI. The money, of course, was only given out in settlement agreements that compelled the victims to remain silent.

Any statistics published on post-Fukushima effects on "spontaneous abortions," stillborns, and the like will have to undergo weeks if not months of scrutiny by the public health and academic communities. There are many common errors made in biostatistics computations that do have to be ruled out before you can even begin to consider whether there was any fudging of the baseline statistics issued from official sources.

In the meantime there is an authoritative report published in Germany, demonstrating that many fewer girl births than expected occurred after Chernobyl. A geneticist who looked at that study said it was the best report on that topic he has seen so far: (The date is June 6th, first reported in the UKDailyMailOnline) Here's the Cybermacro page where that link can be found:

www.cybermacro.com...

More statistics will be forthcoming in a few weeks, when the latest 90-minute documentary appears from the Academy Award-nominated documentary filmmaker, author, health science researcher and public speaker, Gary Null, PhD. Look for it by its title: Knocking on the devil's door

The family-owned Laemmle Theater on Sunset Blvd. in Los Angeles will be showing this documentary for a brief time (in order for it to qualify for Academy Award nominations):

www.laemmle.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

RT: Americans are like nuclear "hot pockets"....

This little snippet...

This is a massive case of "what we don't know will kill us..."
edit on 23-7-2011 by Wertwog because: goofy Tepco... those silly boyz.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertwog

RT: Americans are like nuclear "hot pockets"....

This little snippet...

This is a massive case of "what we don't know will kill us..."
edit on 23-7-2011 by Wertwog because: goofy Tepco... those silly boyz.
nice video

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Don't find the last video from RT very funny because it is true about the Cesium hitting the west, but if Pres. Obama were to comment on it, what would he say? Good luck on not catching any of it? Stop breathing while outdoors, or perhaps stay inside and eat kelp!?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
Don't find the last video from RT very funny because it is true about the Cesium hitting the west, but if Pres. Obama were to comment on it, what would he say? Good luck on not catching any of it? Stop breathing while outdoors, or perhaps stay inside and eat kelp!?

You're not wrong. It's inconceivable that the Westcoast of Canada/US could be evacuated - there is no plan for this and no logistical method for an evac on that scale. Telling people to restrict their beef, dairy and leafy greens would cause a panic and destroy much of the food industry. Perhaps there is no way to prepare people that wouldn't cause massive economic chaos or flight to the east coast. The other alternative is to do what they are doing. Inform no one, don't let the people choose or prepare, and, speaking from a political perspective, accept the losses.

The reality is the whole Northern Hemisphere has just been nuked. Where is there to go?

Those of us who do have the knowledge are the few that have choices. We can choose to carry on as normal or take the necessary precautions. I find it sad that the vast majority are not informed whether by design or unwillingness to inform themselves. In my experience very few are willing to listen. Fukushima is the ultimate conversation killer.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Read up for studies on the west coast.... www.abovetopsecret.com...
Yes I read that but correlation doesn't equal causation. I work with statistics and see statistical flukes all the time, and a lot of the time they don't mean anything. Nobody has established causation that I've seen.

Again, I'm not saying Fukushima isn't a problem, it definitely is and people will definitely die as a result. But I don't believe a single infant death has been caused by Fukushima. Not even one. If anyone disagrees, then give me the details on one infant death that you think was caused by Fukushima, and explain why you think Fukushima caused it. I don't think you can.

All these articles show is wild speculation on statistical flukes with no foundation in reality.

The reality is the whole Northern Hemisphere has just been nuked. Where is there to go?
And not for the first time.

How many atomic bomb tests were conducted in Nevada? In the Pacific Ocean? The Soviet Union? A lot. Plus Chernobyl. And now Fukushima. It's not like it's the first time the whole hemisphere has been nuked.
edit on 25-7-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Read up for studies on the west coast.... www.abovetopsecret.com...
Yes I read that but correlation doesn't equal causation. I work with statistics and see statistical flukes all the time, and a lot of the time they don't mean anything. Nobody has established causation that I've seen.

Again, I'm not saying Fukushima isn't a problem, it definitely is and people will definitely die as a result. But I don't believe a single infant death has been caused by Fukushima. Not even one. If anyone disagrees, then give me the details on one infant death that you think was caused by Fukushima, and explain why you think Fukushima caused it. I don't think you can.

All these articles show is wild speculation on statistical flukes with no foundation in reality.

And not for the first time.

How many atomic bomb tests were conducted in Nevada? In the Pacific Ocean? The Soviet Union? A lot. Plus Chernobyl. And now Fukushima. It's not like it's the first time the whole hemisphere has been nuked.
edit on 25-7-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

Agreed. Even the authors admit there is statistical significance but not causation. Usually you look for a new environmental factor. In this case that factor could be Fukushima as it is the only large sudden environmental change of a broad enough scale, however, it's circumstantial.. I don't think radioactive isotopes carry a "made in Chernobyl/TMI/Fukushima/Los Alamos Lab" stamp and this is why the industry can so easily slide out of any responsibility.

Yes, I agree it's not the first time we've been nuked, I didn't say it was.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

thank you for this data share-THIS SHOULD BE ON THE FRONT PAGES BUT 1 GUESSES AS LONG AS MANY DONT SE THE RADIATION THE DONT ACKNOWLEDGE IT.

Rip to the newborns sent. SAD all the way in philly and the numbers spiked nationally..

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
another tidbit, bit old but still relevant:

These little bits in the MSM pop up every now and again.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I have an 18 month old baby, here in Tokyo. She is not dying. She is doing exceptionally well.

I also have 4 cats. They are also not dying. All health checks have been done recently.

Why are babies dying in America as a result of Fukushima?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alekto
I have an 18 month old baby, here in Tokyo. She is not dying. She is doing exceptionally well.

I also have 4 cats. They are also not dying. All health checks have been done recently.

Are you up, or down wind from Fukushima?

I don't think babies are dying.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Too bad it's FOX news picking this up,.

You should be glad that a network is picking it up instead of whining that it's FOX.

2 - This is like the third OLD thread I've seen revived here today.
Must be a slow news week or something ... people digging out old threads .... But that's fine.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Yep. I do apologise. I didn't see the date of the article in all honesty, and I snapped as the OP has form for this type of hysteria.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
Well guess what caused the Fukushima disaster?

HAARP.

Guess who owns HAARP?

Americans.

Looks like you guys just screwed yourselves over.

Yup, it was me and my neighbor, WE definitely did this....

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alekto

Thanks for the baby report.

Sorry, just realized I had a moment of stupidity ....
edit on 31-7-2013 by Euphony because: Idiot

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Whistleblower Pattie Brassard
edit on 8-8-2013 by sunburst because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join