It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hail to the King

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Namaste, everyone. Name's Vic, and I'm fairly new here. Not completely new, but fairly new. So a little bit about me, then; I'm a 28 year old former intelligence soldier who has a bias toward issues such as polyamory/polygamy, gay rights, Native rights, government overhaul, and more. On the flip side, I also understand why some secrets have to stay secret, so I'm anti-"release all the secrets".

Let's see, what else? I have two "wives" (neither of them i'm legally married to, since we boycott marriage), and one son. I love old kung fu movies, practice Muay Thai, and hold office in the Micronation United Halltania.

(Which can be found here.)

Other than that, I like to think, so I'll probably be all over the place here, learning and teaching as appropriate. Looking forward to it.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
What the duke nukem

welcome to ats champ

"I'm a 28 year old former intelligence soldier "

&

anti release information?

bad combo for this website lol

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGod

Hey, Vic, welcome.

Which one is your favorite? (old kung fu movies)

And do you have a favorite new one (kung fu movies)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
cool story bro

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
What the duke nukem

welcome to ats champ

"I'm a 28 year old former intelligence soldier "

&

anti release information?

bad combo for this website lol

Yeah, I figured so, but I stand by it, and have enough sense to defend it. I know what happens when the wrong info gets out, and I know why most info is classified (and it's super boring). I'm all for the release of info on things that are just plain wrong though. Government waste and abuse, for instance.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
reply to post by RedGod

Hey, Vic, welcome.

Which one is your favorite? (old kung fu movies)

And do you have a favorite new one (kung fu movies)

Favorite old kung fu movie. That's a tough one. 36th Chamber is a classic of course, but I also really liked Drunken Master, Seven Samurai (not exactly kung fu, but bad-a anyway) and Shaolin Iron Claws.

As for new ones, I really like what Tony Jaa does, Hero was really good, and there was a chinese version of Seven Samurai not long ago (can't remember the name off the top of my head...Seven Swords maybe?) that was just stellar.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Where's the king I'm supposed to be hailing?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Check the mirror. Or, conversely, pick someone. Just try to make sure it's someone traveling the right direction. It's terrible when you realize you're heading for Canada trying to get to Miami.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Well..Hello and Welcome to ATS..I think you will find your spot on here .
Lots of topics to get into .lots to learn

Welcome to the Jungle

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGod

Hey, cool. I just checked back to see if you replied.

You said 36 chambers of Kung Fu, so you definitely pass.

That is probably mine as well but I like many others, too. truth is I prefer the Baby Cart movies to old kung fu movies.

I loved Hero and Tony Jaa is awesome.

Have you seen the Yip Man movie. Kung Fu Hustle was my favorite from the modern films but now it is a toss up between Yip Man and KFH.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The Baby Cart films? Are those the ones also called Lone Wolf and Cub? With the Ronin walking around pushing his kid in a stroller, and cutting people up left and right?

Haven't seen Yip Man, I'll be looking for it though.

top topics

join