It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've Cracked The Code Of The Zodiac Killer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

"But the one thing I don't like is people on certain boards claiming or thinking in thier mind that they know for 100% certainty that person X is not the Zodiac, and person Y is a 98% match for the Zodiac. It's ludicrous. "...well stated...thank you

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeKalb
reply to post by Nola213

"But the one thing I don't like is people on certain boards claiming or thinking in thier mind that they know for 100% certainty that person X is not the Zodiac, and person Y is a 98% match for the Zodiac. It's ludicrous. "...well stated...thank you
Thats WAS a great summation....No one truly knows,or will ever know,sans some deathbed confession or discovered writings,who it was...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

You're right. Whoever did things like that to her daughter (if true), would not be Zodiac. Zodiac's motivation was a need for dominance and control. It was not overtly sexual.....however, I think it was due to his inability to have a relationship with a woman. I think he had trouble with women, and it enraged him when he saw couples together......he enjoyed playing God, and got a sense of control from "ruining" the couple's happiness. What I mean is that since he was not able to sustain a relationship with a woman, he had the attitude of "If I can't have it, neither can you....I'll make you pay" He was not a pedophile, and did not rape anyone (I think he was impotent, which is why he had problems with women) ....I have always suspected he was a cop or an ex cop (because of the miltary like aspects of his behavior) The killing of the cab driver was just random.....to taunt the police. Zodiac had a strong need to be acknowledged and got angry when ignored.....which is why he sent letters and left things at the scene. He wanted everyone to know what he was doing and enjoyed the game he was playing with police. It made him feel important (which was something missing in his real life)....a very sick individual. While MW's daughter's assailant, also a very sick individual, was motivated by his deviant sexual desires....he too wanted control (chains binding etc)....but his main motivation was sex and sadism. He enjoyed torturing and doing that for prolonged periods. Zodiac killed his victims fast....he just wanted to "blow them away" because sex was not his motivator.....anger and a need for control was. I think that the reason he killed with a knife once, and the killing of the cab driver, was just to throw the cops off. But I also suspect that as time went on, he got to the point that he just enjoyed instilling fear in people (the school bus bomb threat) But if you notice, even the bomb threat included use of a gun (he said he would "pick off" the kids as they ran out of the bus).... His weapon of choice was a gun (a phallic symbol BTW) He was impotent. There is no way these 2 people are the same guy.
edit on 7/23/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

When dealing with this type personality(killer) its hard to say "no way"...or"it just cannot be"...too many variables...too many things to set them off on another track...having said that,I agree you have a valid point...several of them in fact

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

That's true. But generally, there is a common thread or pattern to behavior. Sometimes it may vary, but it's very hard to hide the "unconscious" behaviors. For instance.....the cop like behavior....pulling up to the car from behind off center of the bumper...shining a light into the car before shooting etc. By that, he is showing his need for dominance and control.....he called the shots and they couldn't do a thing about it. This is why I think he could have been a cop or ex cop. Of course I could be wrong, but it's just my thoughts on it.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
On Zodiackiller.com they are saying this so called "solution" is bogus www.zodiackiller.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Dennis Rader (btk), and Zodiac are very similar in that way. They enjoy the game of cat and mouse....and in their sick minds, believe the police enjoy it too. Rader, as you mentioned, was dumbfounded when he realized the police were playing him, and he wasn't their "buddy". That is what I meant about their "need to feel important". I really don't think Leigh was Zodiac.....though it looks like it at first glance. I believe he is NONE of the people put out there as suspects. I also think he was hiding in plain sight....as in a police officer. If you have ever seen the movie "Kiss the girls".....that is what I think it was. Just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Little out of sorts right now... I really try not to get emotional on these type of boards, and I KNOW that me posting that this guy who abused my child may only be some bizarre coincidences, but it knocks the wind out of me when I see comments like "If it is true", regarding what this man did to my child.

78% of prostitutes have been sexually abused as a child.... my daughter is a prostitute, and has also been a drug addict since the age of 12. My child went into "Residential Psychiatric Care", at the age of 9, and was proven to have behaviours consistant with a sexually abused victim and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder... to the point that she was not allowed to even go to the bathroom by herself in the hospital for fear that she would be sexually intrusive with another child...

I have been to hell and back and still struggle at times....

Again, I do not and cannot claim with certainty that this man is Zodiac, but I have done a lot of research in the past 12 years about serial killers and have noted that serial killers do indeed "Evolve", in order to heighten their excitement, as well as avoid detection. This is nothing new. I also have discovered that some serial killers will eventually cannibalize their victims in order to heighten their excitement and gain the ultimate control over their victim.

This man did not kidnap my child and rape her, he was like a father to me and a grandfather to my child... he had easy access to her, and doing what he did to her was "Convenient", and helped to satisfy his lust for control... this was not only control of my child, but control of me by tricking me into trusting him..... there is just too much to explain here, but it actually gets rather complex all the details, and if I even began to try and share them here I would surely be accused of being nuts...

Really this is about a man who IS INDEED "Genius",. level, who enjoys toying with people, manipulating them, and getting away with his trickery... there is much trickery and cunning about him... again too much to explain here. In fact he would often, suddenly get this wild look in his eyes and turn a little flushed and exlaim "I'm a genius you know! Yeah.. I'm a genius!!!" Now in hind sight I realize he was probably bragging about much more, and likely about his crimess he has gotten away with for so many years...

Also one expert I have spoken with suggested that Henning brought my child along on the murders that she describes as a way of "Luring", the victim into the vehicle... Like he is just some nice old man with his grandchild... Not only that, but if my child ever revelaed her abuse and started talking about these murders, etc, then it was too bizarre for the police to believe and just made us both look nuts... I mean genius, is an uderstatement and there is a lot more than just that...

Henning IS age appropriate at 76 years of age now, and during my recent research I did find that US Customs cracked down in 1974 and implemented the "Clearance Treaty", thus possibly explaining why he didn't travel across the border for the kill anymore (he was unemployed 6 months out of the year with his job at DND, and gave him plenty of time to troll into an area that his brother lived)... AGAIN, this is only theory regarding Zodiac, but if it is he, he wouldn't be stupid enough to carry out the same MO in Canada, and he would lay low under the radar in order to avoid detection. I mean if he carried out the same MO to claim victims in Canada, only just North of the border on about a days drive, it would be too obvious to the US authorities that were hunting down a mad man...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MelodyWall

I'm not saying nothing happened to your daughter. I have read all of your posts on various websites....and you said yourself you aren't 100% sure. I can tell you that without something concrete, it will be taken by police as just a "story". You would not believe all the false leads, stories, and confessions that are called in. What about all the evidence you say you have (recordings etc) Why haven't you brought those to light and why wait? If you want something investigated you must be relentless. I also just want to warn you that unless you have solid proof, what you are doing here is slander. I'm not talking about my personal feelings, just what is the law. Going to the police and giving his name is one thing, but you are doing yourself a disservice by posting the man's name and his photos all over the web without proof. Not to mention the fact that if he is the monster you say he is, you could be putting yourself and your grandchild in danger. I am not saying you are lying, not at all, because I don't know that. But I think you are going about it in the wrong way. Bring out all the proof you said you have, and take that to the police. I hope that you can get some answers.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jkingqm

Wow I tried to listen to the whole recording there by Tom Voigt, but about half way through (it was soooo long), I just couldn't stand it anymore.

I don't get why someone tries to be comical about the subject, because when it comes down to it, it is about people who have been murdered... yet Tom tries to crack jokes throughout, tries to repeatedly explain why you need to PAY to post on his site, and why he as advertisements for money....

I have had a few suggest to me that I could use Google Ad Sense on my blog based on the number of hits I get, but I would NEVER be so cheesy as to do something like that... even though I could use the funds to complete some forensics, and a polygraph ($600 value), to prove I am not lying as I already have a letter I need to pay for, that's why I haven't picked it up yet....waiting at my doctor's office summarizing my child's injuries over the years and the fact I am not crazy... from my doctor of 24 years. It took my doctor 6 months to review the records and record this, and I am anxious to pick it up, but just don't have the money for it at the time... still I would never ask the public for money!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

www.canada.com...
Melody....this is what I was talking about....if you have any items (no matter how old) that may have DNA....take it in to the police. You would be surprised at things they can get DNA from....

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Before I do that I will complete forensics myself and get documentation as to the DNA profile at least on that one wallet that a PI wore special glasses and used a light to show that there was indeed "Protein", behind the laminate...

WHY??? Because after everything that I have been through and how poorly the RCMP have treated both me and my child, I do not trust handing over possible evidence to them without documenting scientifically and formally first. I suspect that if I just handed this stuff over that it would conveniently disappear, but if they know I have formal back up then perhaps they will have to answer...

Walllet with protein and reddish/brown residue t.co...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Who will you have doing the independent analysis? I know the police do have DNA from the crime scenes, so if you can supply DNA, it would rule the person in or out. I can tell you why police kind of brush things off....first, the SanFran police are no longer investigating Zodiac (which I do not agree with because I think he's still alive). But the main thing is just that whenever there is a high profile case, it brings out all the crackpots. They get hundreds of call from people saying their next door nieghbor is the perp, or that they themselves commited the crime. Why people do this I'll never know. It doesn't excuse them not taking each tip seriously, but that's what happens. That's why you have to be relentless. But after a while, they get very cynical....especially one this cold. That's why you have to be relentless. If you truly believe this person has commited crimes, forget the internet and gather all your evidence...then call the police every hour until someone will listen. Bring your evidence to the police. Make them so sick of you that they will see you just to shut you up
Doing an independent analysis may not be too good of an idea though. The reason being that they can say the specimen has been contaminated, since it was handled by someone other that law enforcement (especially if it ever went to trial....there's your reasonable doubt). Also you have to be sure that there is enough DNA for multiple testing.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by brill

To me, this interpretation does not sound like Zodiac at all. He reveled in "outsmarting" the police.....he thoroughly enjoyed that game. I don't ever think he would admit he was wrong or that he needed help.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
to aquestion thank you for the reply I met a woman at a meeting once who was really freaked out because she told me she had met the Zodiac killer and that everyone was looking in the wrong place because he lived in west sac as he put it you do not # in your own backyard this woman was really frightened and I totally believed her she was afraid she was going to be next cause he swore her to secrecy and now she wasnot so sure I also want to say that she disappeared later but in the group we were apart of disappearing was not that uncommon so I hope this is the guy but I dont know

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ozmaoz47
reply to post by AQuestion

i've noticed that the police will "decide" who is guilty and then all the evidence collected is used to support their decision.

Dear ozmaoz47,

Sorry for the delay in my response, I am not quite sure how to respond. Firstly, there are many different types of "police". There is the cop in the street, the detective and the more specially trained investigators. Unless witnessed directly by an officer, it is the detectives who really lead these types of investigations. In Zodiac's case specially trained investigators in the FBI looked into the attacks. I am not aware that the police ever decided who was guilty which sort of goes against what you have said.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I just heard about the Melody case and checked her blog.

Her cipher theory has some substance to it, IMO.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

Who will you have doing the independent analysis? I know the police do have DNA from the crime scenes, so if you can supply DNA, it would rule the person in or out. I can tell you why police kind of brush things off....first, the SanFran police are no longer investigating Zodiac (which I do not agree with because I think he's still alive). But the main thing is just that whenever there is a high profile case, it brings out all the crackpots. They get hundreds of call from people saying their next door nieghbor is the perp, or that they themselves commited the crime. Why people do this I'll never know. It doesn't excuse them not taking each tip seriously, but that's what happens. That's why you have to be relentless. But after a while, they get very cynical....especially one this cold. That's why you have to be relentless. If you truly believe this person has commited crimes, forget the internet and gather all your evidence...then call the police every hour until someone will listen. Bring your evidence to the police. Make them so sick of you that they will see you just to shut you up
Doing an independent analysis may not be too good of an idea though. The reason being that they can say the specimen has been contaminated, since it was handled by someone other that law enforcement (especially if it ever went to trial....there's your reasonable doubt). Also you have to be sure that there is enough DNA for multiple testing.

I will get James Walker at Tokala Consulting www.tokalaconsulting.org... to complete whatever work I get done.... the possible evidence I have will not be admissible in court as it is already contaminated, but my hope is that it will get the police to open their eyes and investigate Henning and collect their own evidence...

I met with James in September of 2010 and he video taped my interview and unbeknowst to me has me set up on voice stress analysis on his laptop computer and all the other gadgets he brought.... to me that states the he knows I am not lying or he would have knows right away and not spent 5 hours of his own time with me for no fee.. he also brought "Mr. Bates", whith him who was someone consulting with the Vancouver Police in the missing women inquiry... He is the only PI available in the lower mainland here to complete such forensic work and is actually used by the police sometimes as an outsourse.

I will be relentless with the police when the time is right, but first I want to get as much tangible evidence as possible rather than just spewing a story, and thus completing the forensics first is a significant part of my journey.
edit on 23-7-2011 by MelodyWall because: insert web address

edit on 23-7-2011 by MelodyWall because: insert

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well, I sincerely wish you luck
I am so curious about the audio you mentioned. Did you mean it's recorded during the crime? Or is it just him admitting to something?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Well, I sincerely wish you luck
I am so curious about the audio you mentioned. Did you mean it's recorded during the crime? Or is it just him admitting to something?

WARNING: THIS POST IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC AND DESCRIBES GRUESOME EVENTS. THIS IS TO INFORM AND NOT UPSET PEOPLE.

The audio I have is recollections of events that my child describes.

The first she describes driving a very long time to a big old house and they went down to this dungeon type room that was stinky and she is very detailed in describing it. She says that the walls were metal, but painted the color of wall, and that the floor was wood, and takes some time to try and describe it... she seems to be trying to explain that it is not hardwood, but probably something like plywood... it is quite a drawn out explaination of the flloor and how there is not carpet, or floor like you can "Buy"

She also states that there are spiders on the wall and there is an elderly couple she thinks to be in their 70's chained up in the room with "Handcuffs around their wrists and their ankles", and she is very descriptive in describing what they are wearing, She goes on to say that Henning smacks them in the face, and then how they went upstairs and got hot dogs and ketchup in the fridge....

The audio get's gruesome when she says that he told her on a seperate occasion that he went back to that house and killed those people and "He told me what he did to them". And what she portrays is extremely graphic....

Another recollection of events, my child describes actually being at a murder scene... she first describes being made to lure a child from the park and is very descriptive in what the child is wearing from her clothes, shoes, and clips in her hair and the weather that day.... I don't really understand this as there has never been a child missing within the time frame that fits the description of the girl in BC, but there are some missing children in the US, Washington area that could fit the description. I haven't researched the US missing children much, but I remember coming accross some details that could fit.... OR the other idea is that he also used psychological torture to change the events and mess with her head... someone else suggested that to me as there is apparently a book written on the subject of how some pedophiles have used psychological torture to make their victims look crazy if they ever tell.

Anyway, what my child describes in the murder of this child is extremely graphic, and a extraordinarily gruesome event... she describes, smells, temperatures and textures which experts have told me are "Impossible to imagine", and also that a child could NOT conceive of such events. My child describes the rape, live cannibalism, torture and murder of this child. She is very descriptive and says things like "He ripped out all of her hair... ALL OF IT, and he cut it up into tiny, tiny little pieces.... if you look closely you can see...", as she then hold her thumb and index finger to gesture how tiny the pieces of hair were and how he cut them up and put them into a plastic bag that he brought along and later put into the dumpster at his apartment... and she also gestures how big the handfulls of hair were that he pulled out.

In her description of the murder of this child she also says that he cut her stomach open while she was still alive and pulled out her guts and ate them... and she says this with a very scary tone to her voice, like she is frightened... she also says how he took a nail and "He put it in her private parts where it is red and slimy and he RIPPED it out and ate it.... mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, he ate that part....", and she draws out the words long and moans at the same time she describes it. She also says at one point, very matter of factly "He duct taped her eyes open like he did to me", and describes him pulling out her eyes with his fingers and and gestures to me how he just yanked them out, and on the audio you can hear me react and go "Uugggh!" She also says that he used a big rock and smashed her in the head over and over, that they were by a river and he used "Really, really, really cold water", to revive the girl and that he split her head open and ate her brain.... At the end of this story of the murder of the little girl (about 11 years of age she thought), she breaks into tears and cries out "Why couldn't she live???"

I apologize for being so graphic, but this is only a fraction of what my child told me and I do have audio... I also have the description of another murder of a woman in my head, but not on audio when she told me... that too is extremely graphic, and I won't share it at this time as I think that sharing this is gruesome enough for now.

Just so people know where I am coming from and why this has haunted me for so many years... I mean "What the hell happened???"

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join