It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery as UFO footage emerges "filmed five years ago." Glasgow, Scotland.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Glasgow man wants to know more about diamond clouds filmed five years ago.

John McGregor's UFO footage, filmed in Glasgow in 2006. A Glasgow man investigating unexplained flying objects over his home has urged anyone else who may have seen something strange to come forward. John McGregor, who lives in the Whiteinch area of the city, has decided to release a video he filmed in 2006 in an effort to find out more about strange diamond clouds moving at speed. In his film, shot on a camcorder, the object can be seen moving quickly across the sky with white lights flashing occasionally from it. John, who is in his 50s, told STV News he believed the objects were military aircraft, and the lights were weapons being fired. He added: "I have seen the objects several times since 2004, the most recent time being in January this year. I was just watching TV and went over the window and saw this object, so I got out the camera and started to film. "I want to highlight it to find out more about them." Mr McGregor said he has told the Ministry of Defence about the UFOs, which he claims have been seen by other members of his family.

Video embeded into the site below:

news.stv.tv...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Posted some time ago mate.

And if I recall correct, its the same title, hmm.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Swamp gas reflecting off a Chinese lantern.

Case Closed.......Nothing to see here.

Actually, I would love to hear some explanations.

That is good daytime footage. Probably too good.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

Yep, posted just a few days ago: Mystery as UFO Footage Emerges

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Looks to me like a mark on a window, I think you can even see the clouds behind the object for a short moment. I don't think it is an object in the sky and even the movement seems to be shaking with the camera.

Actually I take that back, I missed the first part where it moved into the stationairy position lol. Still it doesnt seem like a large object in the sky to me.
edit on 21-7-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I searched that exact title, and as usual nothing found.
Either I am searching wrong or the search is broken,............

...................Only to me

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Oh my goodness. Does anybody know how to freaking hold a camera steady?? I am soo tired of these horribly shaky videos. -__-
Sorry, OP, but I have no idea what to even think about the object since I could barely see it, or focus on it because of the extreme shaking of the camera.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Some Sony video cameras have a diamond-shaped aperture. This could possibly be lens-flare producing a diamond-shaped image, which could also appear to change shape should the camera be on an automatic setting that changes the size of aperture during filming. It would also zoom with the image if he's using (as appears to be the case) digital zoom in addition to optical zoom (where, once beyond the optical range of the lens, the camera blows up the image by doubling the pixels digitally).

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Lens flare. Painfully and clearly obvious.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Yah riiight leeunse flarrre....bs mate
Hes seen them with naked eye as has his family.
\This is the stuff of which disclosure is made...how can they explain that?
Theyll have to come clean with pictures like that cropping up every day.....
Notice how the sightings seem to keep on comming at a tremendous rate these days?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I agree with the above, lens flare, simple

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This is a very good example of diamond-shaped lens flare.

Here you can see a different example taken with a still camera. www.flickr.com...

Are people really so gullible that they would believe that video showed something "alien"? I mean it is among the least convincing videos I've ever seen.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kristobal

I have seen the same thing way up in the sky with my naked eyes once in Huntsville,TX. The one I saw was huge, looked 2d like in the OP vid but the top was yellow and the bottom was orange. It looked just like all those videos of orange/yellow diamond UFOs but with my naked eyes!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
As pointed above, this topic is already being discussed on this thread, so please keep on discussing it there.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join