It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama is going to prison

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
reply to post by mudbeed

Well lets figure out how to sennd both of those Bas***ds to prison for their crimes.
And as for the broken laws you listed, Ive heard the same ones but everytime there isnt any real proof that can lead back to get the ones responsable.

Yeah there is proof. Bush himself said directly "damn right I authorized waterboarding"

The illegal wiretaps came from the top as well, as that is known fact.

Just letting you know that he has already admitted to these crimes directly.

I do believe there is enough evidence regarding the Iraq war as well to at least prosecute Cheney and Rumsfeld, possibly Bush.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
reply to post by brokedown

If congress can stick their nose in Major League Baseball, why cant they take care of the skeletons in the closets of their own house? Its just disgusting

Because they are also complicit in the act.

No one has really gone after Goldman Sachs (for example) for their junk bond trading and making money off of the crashing market that they themselves caused.

It's not only politicians that get free passes, but anyone with money and power seem to slip through the cracks.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom

Originally posted by mudbeed
If he has truly broken any laws (which is debatable) , keep in mind his predecessor (Bush) actually broke laws.

If you are wondering which laws.

Authorizing illegal wiretapping on American Citizens.

Authorizing Torture.

Lying to congress to mislead them into allowing the Iraq war.

I don't know why people forget these actual crimes.

Sooo... if Bush isn't in jail for actual crimes, what makes you think Obama would go to jail for speculative crimes?

Damn Bush!! I mean the messiah would totally not do any of those evil things.......oooh wait a minute!

He continued the Patriot Act..
Has not closed up Guantanamo
Totally by passed Congress to bomb the piss out of Libya

I don't know Why people totally forget these actual crimes.....

Stop drinking the liberal juice man and wake up. They are all evil and they all need to go to jail, regardless of party affiliation...

Hey, I am sorry I didn't mean to imply that Obama hasn't done anything wrong.

But to get facts and legality (what can be considered crimes) straight...

All parties continued the Patriot act (Dems GOP and Pres) Our congress voted on it.

He has not closed Guantanamo, correct...but that isn't illegal. It should be but it isn't.

He bombed Libya, yes, but that also is a grey area...it's not proven illegal.... for now it remains grey.

I am with you. I think they are all corrupt, I am just saying that we could technically prosecute Bush right now (he admitted to illegal things directly)

All the crimes you mentioned that Obama commited are speculative grey area crimes and some are not crimes at all.

Drinking the liberal kool-aid, indeed.

Speaking of which, why when ever someone points out facts...they are some liberal idiot.

I was just keeping to the facts, regardless.

edit on 7/21/2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Yeah keep dreaming... they don't bust elites with fake Birth Certificates or fake Social Security #'s.... The man was chosen by TPTB to bring America to Globalism, by canceling NASA, by taking your ammo and food away etc. to create a new global effort for population control etc... too long of a list.

All Globalist should go to prison and injected with their own poison...

edit on 21-7-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Great Headline, but it will never happen, not ever ever never.
These guys operate on a level we'll never be privy to, I actually think theyre so disconnected with being human that some of them view us as other worldly animals.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

It's that comment again... I don't support Bush, Obama, Clinton or anyone else for that matter. (I do however like Ron Paul.) I'm not even American, so for me it's plain to see the idiocy behind the thinking from people like you.

You have a president you personally like. This president is just as bad as the previous president(s), but instead of admitting that, you'll just blame every act the new president does on the older ones. Seriously guy, it's lame and everyone can see through your bull.

Obama is Bush 2.0, he's not a god send to America, he's not even a half [censored]'ed president. Get.Over.It.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I have a question about Barry's past, and I'm hoping someone here can provide some info. Rumor has it that he has lost his license to practice law. Does anyone know anything about this? Better yet, does anyone know anything about his past?
edit on 21-7-2011 by dillweed because: spelling

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

"But with all the great minds on ATS..."

You mean the ones that make up a new BS story every week to try to justify their frothing wall-eyed hatred of the man? Or do you mean the ones who are humping on Joseph Farah's leg like he's the mouthpiece of god? I mean we're talking about a crowd that thinks putting Obama in the Joker's makeup scheme actually "says something."

I think the "great minds" you're chumming for get confused by pretzels, honestly. "How do they put the twist in it?!"
edit on 21/7/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
funny it seems most liberals think bush should be in prison, most conservatives think obama should be in prison. the rest think they should all be in prison!!!!! lol!!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

I guess I fall in that "rest of" catagory. Its so hard to believe that they are doing all this (snip) on purpose. It just seems so inhuman. All these puppets know exactly what they're doing. They're not idiots (they just play one on T.V.)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Then I say, lets take both of them to justice! These 2 men obviously (due to their policies of war and control of the people) are working towards the same goal. They BOTH can be considered criminals and should be investigated fully by many privet investigators (chosen by the people of course).

Honestly I think that EVERY president should be fully investigated before they are sworn in.
edit on 21-7-2011 by fallow the light because: no reason

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

you can just go ahead and replace barrak obamas name...

with any other president that we have had...
any

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by violence=answer

TRUE!!!

But has any of them led us THIS close to the edge of total collapse as ole Barry has?
just look around, we have tripled our national debt, in the midst of a potentionaly never ending depresion/recession. We are constantly starting (SNIP) in a different country almost every month. The lies coming from the media have always been there, but now its seems like they're not even trying to hide it. Its all just so blatent.

edit on 21-7-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I think it would have been easier putting Bush into prison, and look how that turned out. Putting Obama into prison for ideology differences with the conservatives is about the only charge you could muster. Yes he spends like mad, but remember he doesn't create legislation. He lied to the public saying he would end the wars and close gitmo, again not a crime to lie. I think the most we could do with Obama would be to vote in somebody different.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

no president really leads us, they take orders too.
and yes, plenty of presidents have, this is just the newest, and biggest push so far.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I think we may have lost site of the topic.

There are so many people calling for justice to be carried out against Obama. So where is the hard proof that he has either broken the law or has gone against his SWORN duty to uphold the Constitution of the United States. Believe me, I want somthing done to all these elitest bas***ds but what case do we have other than, He's F'n up America/ world!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by stoptheinsanity2012
i wish, Almost believed the title for a few seconds, what i cant understand is how people aren't rioting right now, i mean he's just said he can't gaurantee that people are going to see any of the money that theyve worked for and saved through social security, if was an American whose paid into that for the past 20 years and i heard my president say that, there wouldn't be a president anymore.Millions of Americans, and all it really takes is one. WAKE UP

Too much sodium flouride in the water...making everyone soft and compliant and the rest they are drugging with other stuff...

In Russia they kept the people liquored up with Vodka to make them forget the long bread lines..
edit on 21-7-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I think part of the problem is that he manages to keep his fingerprints off the pie even after hes plucked the plums from it.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

The closest our president has come to actually breaking the law was when he, without consulting any member of the United States Congress, ‘sent United States military forces to a foreign land in order to engage in aggressive action against a foreign governmental figure as a means to protect citizens of said country’, aka Libya. This is a violation of the War Powers Resolution of 1973.

The War Powers Resolution requires the President to notify Congress within 48 hours of committing armed forces to military action and forbids armed forces from remaining for more than 60 days, with a further 30 day withdrawal period, without an authorization of the use of military force or a declaration of war. For those that believe that there were no ‘boots on the ground’ and that it was just a ‘military kinetic action’, whatever that is, then I’d refer you to the March 23, 2011 report on the website ChicagoNow.com. “About 2,200 Marines from the 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit, or 26th MEU will take part. Their mission is to help end the violence directed at the Libyan people. In Libya right now they are doing exactly what we need them to do. They are doing what they are told and right now that's protecting Libyan people against Qadhafi forces," said Captain Timothy Patrick, a Marine with the 26th MEU.”

Boots on the ground

Will a sitting president be convicted of a crime and arrested? Probably not. Unless it’s an incredibly egregious crime like murder, the courts would most likely commute the case until after the president ends his term.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
You ever think they change their tones when they get into office because of the things the learn about or realize because every president ever has done this for the most part

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join