It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Crack Opens Up In Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

A crack of 500 meters long, five feet wide was opened in the town of Santa Maria Huejoculco in Chalco, where last week the rains caused the overflowing of the canal passing through the center of town.

source

A little strange to push the issue that it has something to do with a pole-shift when admiting there was a overflow of water in the same place last week? Or am I getting something wrong?

All in all - it's worth keeping an eye one.

Enjoy

peace
edit on 21-7-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

when admiting there was a overflow of water in the same place last week?

Not only that but the original article says this:

These faults form part of a family of cracks that exist in the region and threatens to spread throughout the eastern Valley of Mexico, a result of overexploitation of the aquifer and the proliferation of housing developments

www.excelsior.com.mx...

You'll need a translator.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Probably has to do with ground water eroding the land from under
water creates space below and the land falls in
If it's near mexico city it wouldn't be a shock(small tremors?)
expando planet would be my 2nd guess

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
This planet seems to be crumbling, what with all the giant cracks, sink holes, tornado's, floods, droughts and everything else. From what I've read about a pole shift, this current condition doesn't seem to be to far off. Its just a matter of time before mother earth wipes the slate clean.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Oh boy I wonder what kind of crack will the Madrid line near central USA would create.

weEe!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
maybe it's the start of a new valley
they gotta start somewhere

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Nice find S&F do they know how deep it is or any of these cracks?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Pole-# is not a physical shift of the planet's poles but rather a magnetic reversal. It happens every minute on the sun due to the contortion of its many-fold magnetic field...and here on Earth it, apparently, happens every so-often where it reverses. A literal pole shift, of the planet moving as a whole, would happen either infinitesimally small sudden amounts, a gradual long term shift, or a sudden and violent one.

For the planet's oceans to have rebounded with movement, even a few inches or a foot or two, you would need a planetary impact or something of that energy to move the planet in a second's time... its possible sure, but we would have physically felt it. If the oceans can move, so can we....and I didn't feel myself grabbing onto something recently.

As for these cracks, Mexico is geologically active (very), and this specific crack is part of a group of cracks slowly happening due to A: Geology, B: Human exploitation of the aquifer. B is a serious issue that needs resolvent not only in Mexico, but world wide.

Its a upcoming theory that ground water is important for support of the surface AND smooth geological movements. Earth's lubricant (one of.)

top topics

join