It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The issue of Islam: My struggle!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Why is it any type of free speech which is against the status quo is always compared to what the nazi did.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sean_uk

Because none of are comparing the two. Muslims in the UK, US, wherever are clearly not facing anything approaching the level of persecution seen by the Jews and Roma of Europe, or of the Blacks in America, or the Koreans under "Manchukoku". No one is making the claim.

We're simply pointing out that people such as yourself have the same mentality, use the same propaganda, and believe the same crap about Muslims that Germans did about Jews.

Simply put, it's not about them and their condition; it's about you and your condition.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200Plus
I have to ask have you seen a muslim use a human shield? Have you witnessed the effects of a suicide bomber?

This is what I meant by disregard for human life. When did the jews do this in pre-war europe?

Not firsthand, but yes. I've also seen children who have been raped by Christians, men and women who have been blown to bits by Jews, women who have been beaten and burned to death by Hindus, and have met people who were tortured by atheists. I've seen pictures of people mutilated by Buddhists. I've read accounts of men and women crucified and torched by Shinto practitioners.

Are all Christians rapists? no, of course not.
Are all Jews killers? Certainly not.
Are all Hindus wife-beaters? I severely doubt it.
Are all atheists torturers? I'm certainly not, nor are any others I know.
Do all Buddhists mutilate people? No, they don't,.
Do those who believe in Shinto make a regular practice of crucifixion? Definitely not.

Being an adult, fully grown into the reasoning capability that such a state grants me, I can look at these instances, and cast blame on the individuals responsible. Rather than condemn millions, in some cases billions of human beings for the wrongs committed by a fraction of a fraction of their fellows, I instead choose to blame that fraction of a fraction for the acts they have undertaken.

Is this a difficult notion to grasp?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Thanks for the reply and i get what you are saying... however...

The Muslims in Australia, however, wanted to basically quarantine an entire chunk of the city from "the world", something extremely disruptive to the rest of the populace.

Do you see how that sounds?

"The Muslims in Australia"

That implies that ALL of the Muslims in Australia want a complete takeover of part of the city. Now i know that you realise it’s not ALL of the Muslims in Australia... I am sure that the vast majority of Muslims would not be in favour of this as it would further isolate their community in already difficult times. But the more that people talk in this way the more it becomes normal to simply lump them all into one box every time an individual or small group does or says something wrong.

And this is what the press do... I remember a few years ago the Daily Mail (British newspaper) leading with a story titled "Muslims want Islamic NHS"

I remember lots of people at the time getting enraged by this story and making comments about "Muslims taking over this country"

However, when you actually researched the story it was just ONE Muslim man who made this suggestion... ONE!!

Due to the wording of the title combined with people not bothering to research the story, this caused further tensions.

The only reason, that i can think of, that the paper led with this title was because "One Muslim man suggests Islamic NHS" would simply not be a story. One persons idiotic comment is hardly breaking news!!

Could you imagine if newspapers done this with all storeys... We would have headlines such as...
“Christians want to have sex with children”
And...
“White people want to kick Black people out of America”

It would be ridiculous!

Peace

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
I've also seen children who have been raped by Christians

Really? Did you actually witness this? or did you watch this on some sicko pervert website?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sean_uk

I take it you have not heard of the child sexual abuse by Catholic priests. Does that make all catholics child abusers?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sean_uk

Really? Did you actually witness this? or did you watch this on some sicko pervert website?

Childish and offensive... well done... You are a great ambassador for your cause!

Seriously, if you can’t contribute like a grown up then please don’t contribute at all

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

I will just leave ATS with a little story about my experience with pretty much the only muslim I got on a close level with.
His name was Usman Shaibu, a N igerian immigrant to Canada.
You would never know he was muslim.
After monthes of working with the guy, getting to know him, and his ways- I asked him what the revelation of the Koran was.
He laughed.
"It is not like your christian bible." he said (I'm not christian but was brought up so.)
"All I can say is it will be a peaceful integration, or takeover."
I didn't really know what to make of it.
I could have gotten more out of him, but I liked when he would explain things simply.
I could have taken it in the wrong context and scream bloody murder that the muslims were plotting to take us all out. But instead I left it at that because Usman, was not that of a man who judged people who didn't seek islam. He never forced it on me, in fact most of the time I would ask him about his culture and religion.
My last day on the job, he told me was I was one of the brightest north americans he ever met and that he was surprised to see such a munja cake, take interest in foreign religions.

You're right
There are extremists on both sides of the fence.
Personally I related to Usman than my own father.
My father a bornagain christian told me I would goto hell for not having faith in the one and only Jesus Christ.
I then asked him about other people who never got a chance to read the bible, say tribes people of papa new guinia (sp?). He said the bible can be found ANYWHERE on the planet and that it was the miracle of the lord.
I told him they didnt even published books there. He said they would goto hell.
No thanks.
When I asked Usman the same question.
He said, god looks at your heart. Not what church you belong in, or your stature in society.
He said, an Iman (sp?) could have a horrible soul and could harbor evil thoughts, just as any other person, he to could go to hell.
He said, a drug addict, who steals, lies and cheats his way- could have a good heart, with good thoughts, with good intentions- and he too could see the kingdom of heaven.
I must stress my father is a bornagain- not catholic, as I was brought up. And the catholics pretty much said the same thing as Usman said.

There are radicals EVERYWHERE. Even Radical video game players. And even mall shoppers.
Hell, we find it so damn unbelieveable, that a man would kill himself in the name of god- in the name of his faith.
Yet, here in north america, fast food employees have been humiliated, scolded, beaten and would not surprise me if killed, over missing McNugget in their 8 pack. I work in a fast food restaurant in a rich white town.
These folks are void of substance, and walk around like they are diplomats to the restaurant.
People have LOST IT in the drive thru, as well as in the restaurant. Sometimes requiring us to call the police, because we missed an order of fries.
Yet these are the exact same people who call people from the middle east the scum of the earth and say things like "they should just bomb the whole damn thing."

Bring on the hate.

edit on 22-7-2011 by tribaltrip because: N Igerian is considered N word?

edit on 22-7-2011 by tribaltrip because: grammar

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
reply to post by SavedOne

Could you post links to all the news articles and threads that claim rape is specifically a Muslim problem? Because I've never seen such a claim. I have however seen other claims made about Muslims, such as the widespread practice of female genital mutilation. For those who don't know, here's a brief description:

Well there was the recent events regarding the former home secretary Jack Straws comment on gangs of Muslim men praying on young white girls...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Now jack straw may be correct, in that there may be an element of the Pakistani community who prey on young white girls, and this needs to be dealt with in a grown up way. And that’s my point, we need to stop looking at individual crimes and then blaming the ethnic group/religious background of the individual criminals who committed the crime.

To condemn all Muslims and use story’s like this to prop up hate speach is where it goes badly wrong.

The muslim propaganda machine is certainly in full swing lately on ATS. Given what has just happened in Norway your timing with this thread is quite extraordinary. I seem to remember that a seniour politician in Norway was the first person to state publicly that Hitlers 'mein kampf' and the Koran are one in the same. There is a thread on ATS about it here - Norway Politician declares Islam is Nazism

Does anyone want to take a guess at who just carried out the bombings and shooting of children at a youth convention in Norway today?

To say there 'may' be an 'element' of the Pakistan community preying on white girls is downplaying what is a widespread global problem. I suggest you do some research and get your facts straight before commenting on such atrocious acts of violence against women. You seem to be suggesting the media is making it out to be far worse than it is when in fact the mainstream media avoids saying anthing which may offend Muslims.

In Australia, Norway, Sweden and other Western nations, there is a distinct race-based crime in motion being ignored by the diversity police: Islamic men are raping Western women for ethnic reasons. We know this because the rapists have openly declared their sectarian motivations.

When a number of teenage Australian girls were subjected to hours of sexual degradation during a spate of gang rapes in Sydney that occurred between 1998 and 2002, the perpetrators of these assaults framed their rationale in ethnic terms. The young victims were informed that they were "sluts" and "Aussie pigs" while they were being hunted down and abused.

In Australia's New South Wales Supreme Court in December 2005, a visiting Pakistani rapist testified that his victims had no right to say no, because they were not wearing a headscarf.

And earlier this year Australians were outraged when Lebanese Sheik Faiz Mohammed gave a lecture in Sydney where he informed his audience that rape victims had no one to blame but themselves. Women, he said, who wore skimpy clothing, invited men to rape them.

A few months earlier, in Copenhagen, Islamic mufti and scholar, Shahid Mehdi created uproar when ­ like his peer in Australia ­ he stated that women who did not wear a headscarf were asking to be raped.

And with haunting synchronicity in 2004, the London Telegraph reported that visiting Egyptian scholar Sheik Yusaf al-Qaradawi claimed female rape victims should be punished if they were dressed immodestly when they were raped. He added, "For her to be absolved from guilt, a raped woman must have shown good conduct."

..In Sudan ­ where Arab Muslims slaughter black Muslim and Christian Sudanese in an ongoing genocide ....women who are captured by government forces are asked; "Are you Christian or Muslim?" and those who answer Christian, are gang raped before having their breasts cut off.

This phenomenon of Islamic sexual violence against women should be treated as the urgent, violent, repressive epidemic it is. Instead, journalists, academics, and politicians ignore it, rationalize it, or ostracize those who dare discuss it.

Sounds like a bit more the a couple of Pakistanis raping young white girls now doesn't it? Here is the rest of the article just for you Western Muslims Racist Rape Spree
edit on 22-7-2011 by Seagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
So basicaly your saying we are the bad guys in this for wanting to keep our way of life and not let it be over run by muslims? when people come to your country in masses and demand you take there religion and say things like christmas and having the british flag in your car or on the side of your house or restaurant or shop is offensive to them is bull# and they even have the nerve to say its racist in doing that so the f*****g government bends over and bans us from doing these f*****g things and you STILL defend them? 1 of my best friends is muslim and in his own words these sand n*****s need kicking out the country becouse what they are doing is pathetic were he is living at the moment in the UAE celebrate christmas and the other holidays as a sign of respect for the other religions in the country he even says in the quran it says not to interfere with other religions and to respect them.

defend them all you like you know im speaking the truth and if you dont wake up and see it 1 day you will and you will regret it BIGTIME so flame this all you like i dont care just do me a favour and stop being a hippy and take your peace pipe out your ass

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

The muslim propaganda machine is certainly in full swing lately on ATS. Given what has just happened in Norway your timing with this thread is quite extraordinary. I seem to remember that a seniour politician in Norway was the first person to state publicly that Hitlers 'mein kampf' and the Koran are one in the same. There is a thread on ATS about it here - Norway Politician declares Islam is Nazism

I think you will find that they are very different. However, extremists of any religion/belief/political ideology often follow the same type of pattern and sometimes resort to violence.

Does anyone want to take a guess at who just carried out the bombings and shooting of children at a youth convention in Norway today?

Well latest reports indicates it to be a white Norwegian with far right links. My guess is that you asked this question before this information was released and was smugly assuming that it was Al Qaeda!!

As for the rest of post...

Rense.com?!?!? Rense.com?!?! That is the source of your information??? Oh please... You might as well quote Jack and the beanstalk

Please provide me with a reliable source to these story’s and include the statistics from which these conclusions were drawn. Otherwise, it’s just internet rumour and hate filled drivel.

Peace

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

So basicaly your saying we are the bad guys in this for wanting to keep our way of life and not let it be over run by muslims?

No, i am not saying that... I am saying that you should perhaps do some more reading (from different sources) go out and meet different people, start to look at the world as a whole, instead of just isolating yourself to one section of the community, getting your information from BNP and other far right blogs, and believing that you know everything about Islam because you had a "Muslim friend" once. I am trying to ask you to stop judging 1.6 billion, of the earth’s population, on the actions of a tiny minority of that population.

when people come to your country in masses and demand you take there religion and say things like christmas and having the british flag in your car or on the side of your house or restaurant or shop is offensive to them is bull# and they even have the nerve to say its racist in doing that so the f*****g government bends over and bans us from doing these f*****g things and you STILL defend them?

As i has already been pointed out, many of the Muslims that come to this country were invited. During the second world war, many Muslim and Hindu troops fought for Britain. When them people were invited to stay here they lived in relative peace (apart from the odd racist attack by knuckled head fools) for many years.

Ask yourself this... What suddenly made Islam a threat to western culture? Why was there no real mention of this threat before the late 90s? Before the War's in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya???

Does it not seem a massive coincidence to you that as soon as we want to wage war on Muslim nations, as soon as "our boys" are being asked to fight in other country’s. The media start reporting horror story’s about these very people!!!

And to answer you point about banning stuff... its BS... During the last world cup I see plenty of cars proudly flying the St Georges cross. When I go to builders depots the often have union jacks flying. I have heard rumour of the odd idiotic school banning Christmas plays but what you often find is that it is Atheist (no offence to atheist I realise you don’t all want to ban Christmas) playing a role in this decision. Every Muslim I know has no problem with Christmas celebrations and many actively join in with it!

Furthermore, banning Christmas plays and other nativity celebrations has nothing to do with the government. It is a decision that is made by either local councils or the schools themselves and the way to combat this is by lobbying those groups. Not attacking an entire religion or ethnic group!

1 of my best friends is muslim and in his own words these sand n*****s need kicking out the country becouse what they are doing is pathetic were he is living at the moment in the UAE celebrate christmas and the other holidays as a sign of respect for the other religions in the country he even says in the quran it says not to interfere with other religions and to respect them

I really hope that you were simply overwhelmed with emotion when you wrote this... It has to be one of the most ignorant and contradictory comments I’ve read so far...

On the one hand you use the old racist cliché of "one of my friends is ***insert group you are attacking here***”

And in the next breath you refer to them as " sand n*****s" and say that they need "kicking out"

You then go on to prove that Islam is not actually the problem by saying...

"were he is living at the moment in the UAE celebrate christmas and the other holidays as a sign of respect for the other religions in the country he even says in the quran it says not to interfere with other religions and to respect them"

Which kind of proves my point. Islam is not the problem. There may be a handful of radical nut jobs (like there are in every belief system) but they only represent a tiny proportion.

defend them all you like you know im speaking the truth and if you dont wake up and see it 1 day you will and you will regret it BIGTIME so flame this all you like i dont care just do me a favour and stop being a hippy and take your peace pipe out your ass

I will defend them as i will defend ANY group of individuals who are under attack because of ignorance.

White/Black/Asian/Christian/Atheist/Buddhist etc... They are ALL Human Beings.

I will not stop being a hippy and my "peace pipe" is happy where it is... Thanks and as always...

Peace

edit on 23-7-2011 by Muckster because: changed some bits

edit on 23-7-2011 by Muckster because: spelling

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Seagle

I think you will find that they are very different. However, extremists of any religion/belief/political ideology often follow the same type of pattern and sometimes resort to violence.

Well latest reports indicates it to be a white Norwegian with far right links. My guess is that you asked this question before this information was released and was smugly assuming that it was Al Qaeda!!

As for the rest of post...

Rense.com?!?!? Rense.com?!?! That is the source of your information??? Oh please... You might as well quote Jack and the beanstalk

Please provide me with a reliable source to these story’s and include the statistics from which these conclusions were drawn. Otherwise, it’s just internet rumour and hate filled drivel.

Peace

Surely you are not seriously suggesting that these stories have been made up and that you have never heard about the mass rape and mutilation of Christian woman in Sudan or the infamous gang rapes in Sydney etc etc. All of the examples of these horrific crimes used in the rense article are well documented and have been reproted by newsagencies around the world. Instead of asking me for a reliable source, it might have been a better idea if you actually did some research for yourself so that next time you might avoid posting the completely innapropriate emoticon. Do you find something amusing about the subject of mass rape?

A bit of research may have also saved us all from this thread which it is clear now has been posted for no other reason than to create tension and incite argument.

Sydney Rapes
Sheik Fz on rape
Amnesty International Statement on Rape in Darfur BBC UK Sudan testimonies of rape
Muslim rape of Western Woman Sweden

If you want more proof then look yourself, its not hard to find as it is happening worldwide and you will even find reports in the Arab News on the mass rape of western women by Muslim men. Until you do some researchyour facts straight, stop claiming that ignorance is the reason for people in the west fearing muslims.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Seagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

reply to post by LvSLoLo

So basicaly your saying we are the bad guys in this for wanting to keep our way of life and not let it be over run by muslims?

No, i am not saying that... I am saying that you should perhaps do some more reading (from different sources) go out and meet different people, start to look at the world as a whole, instead of just isolating yourself to one section of the community, getting your information from BNP and other far right blogs, and believing that you know everything about Islam because you had a "Muslim friend" once. I am trying to ask you to stop judging 1.6 billion, of the earth’s population, on the actions of a tiny minority of that population.

when people come to your country in masses and demand you take there religion and say things like christmas and having the british flag in your car or on the side of your house or restaurant or shop is offensive to them is bull# and they even have the nerve to say its racist in doing that so the f*****g government bends over and bans us from doing these f*****g things and you STILL defend them?

As i has already been pointed out, many of the Muslims that come to this country were invited. During the second world war, many Muslim and Hindu troops fought for Britain. When them people were invited to stay here they lived in relative peace (apart from the odd racist attack by knuckled head fools) for many years.

Ask yourself this... What suddenly made Islam a threat to western culture? Why was there no real mention of this threat before the late 90s? Before the War's in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya???

Does it not seem a massive coincidence to you that as soon as we want to wage war on Muslim nations, as soon as "our boys" are being asked to fight in other country’s. The media start reporting horror story’s about these very people!!!

And to answer you point about banning stuff... its BS... During the last world cup I see plenty of cars proudly flying the St Georges cross. When I go to builders depots the often have union jacks flying. I have heard rumour of the odd idiotic school banning Christmas plays but what you often find is that it is Atheist (no offence to atheist I realise you don’t all want to ban Christmas) playing a role in this decision. Every Muslim I know has no problem with Christmas celebrations and many actively join in with it!

Furthermore, banning Christmas plays and other nativity celebrations has nothing to do with the government. It is a decision that is made by either local councils or the schools themselves and the way to combat this is by lobbying those groups. Not attacking an entire religion or ethnic group!

1 of my best friends is muslim and in his own words these sand n*****s need kicking out the country becouse what they are doing is pathetic were he is living at the moment in the UAE celebrate christmas and the other holidays as a sign of respect for the other religions in the country he even says in the quran it says not to interfere with other religions and to respect them

I really hope that you were simply overwhelmed with emotion when you wrote this... It has to be one of the most ignorant and contradictory comments I’ve read so far...

On the one hand you use the old racist cliché of "one of my friends is ***insert group you are attacking here***”

And in the next breath you refer to them as " sand n*****s" and say that they need "kicking out"

You then go on to prove that Islam is not actually the problem by saying...

"were he is living at the moment in the UAE celebrate christmas and the other holidays as a sign of respect for the other religions in the country he even says in the quran it says not to interfere with other religions and to respect them"

Which kind of proves my point. Islam is not the problem. There may be a handful of radical nut jobs (like there are in every belief system) but they only represent a tiny proportion.

I will defend them as i will defend ANY group of individuals who are under attack because of ignorance.

White/Black/Asian/Christian/Atheist/Buddhist etc... They are ALL Human Beings.

I will not stop being a hippy and my "peace pipe" is happy where it is... Thanks and as always...

Peace

edit on 23-7-2011 by Muckster because: changed some bits

edit on 23-7-2011 by Muckster because: spelling
bla bla bla try going in the street yourself go to birmingham and talk to some of them and see what happens they say on tv they hate england and love taliban bla bla there has been news reports about it. by the way i didnt call them sand n****rs at all they are the words omar used when we was talking about the bull# they pull in this country. To the part were you are saying they dont ban things for muslims dont talk stupid they tried banning f*****g christmas and were i live they even made the poor guys who own cafe's or building sites who had union jack flags flying take them down and said they will fine them if they put them back up becouse its offencive to muslims u really think id go after a group of people without a good reason??? atleast half of them think we are complete scum they say it in the streets and on tv they spit on our f*****g soldiers when they come home from a tour even holding banners saying islam will rule the world so you tell me here right now why anyone should have respect for people we let in the country that turn on you at the blink of an eye...and quoteing this part ''Which kind of proves my point. Islam is not the problem. There may be a handful of radical nut jobs (like there are in every belief system) but they only represent a tiny proportion.'' when was the last time you ever heard of a christian, catholic, jewish or hindu blow themselfs up to kill asmany people in the area as possible? christians jews or catholics might get brain washed once in a while but they dont strap explosives to themselfs and kill asmany innocent people as possible.

dont hate me for this stuff i know there is a majority of muslims who are insanely nice ive met quite a few and am friends with some but there is a large ammount who would rather see us in fear, agony or just dead and gone you cant reason with something that has complete utter hatred for you they will just attack untill we are gone or untill we wipe them out and i dont mean ALL muslims

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

I'm sorry but you are still not getting it are you... Rape is a horrendous crime that is committed by people of ALL races and religions.

It has sadly been used since the dawn of time as a form of oppression and morale crusher, during times of war, by Christians, Muslims, Atheists... everyone!!

Nazis raped Jewish women during WW2, Europeans raped native American women, Christians raped Muslim women during the crusades, Black women were raped by white supremacists, White women raped by black supremacists... Sadly the list is almost endless.

Now, we all know that not ALL Germans, Europeans, Christians, White people, Black people, are rapists!!! Just a tiny segment of them. It is those individuals, who commit the crime, that need to be punished; NOT the entire race or religion!!

To try and attach this crime to just one group of people is ignorant and dangerous. The very point i was making in my OP is that it was this sort of behaviour that was seen at the beginning of the holocaust.

The fact that you jumped to conclusions and tried to use the tragic events in Norway to prop up your argument proves this.

In fact... This is one of the things the BBC have just announced regarding Anders Behring Breivik...

In a post in Norwegian in an online forum on December 2009, a user named Anders Behring Breivik claims there is not one country where Muslims have peacefully lived with non-Muslims, stating that instead it has had "catastrophic consequences" for non-Muslims.

Sound familiar??

Don’t let ignorance and hatred eat you up.

Peace

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Seagle

Nazis raped Jewish women during WW2, Europeans raped native American women, Christians raped Muslim women during the crusades, Black women were raped by white supremacists, White women raped by black supremacists... Sadly the list is almost endless.

I agree, rape is a horrible crime. You say that all races and religions are guilty of this, but you don't include Muslims as being rapists in your above quote. What about black on black, or white on white? or is it only interracial sex you are interested in. Muslim on Muslim is quite common, even in marriage. Rape in marriage is allowed by Sharia Law.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

It was the same thing 80 years ago except it was not the word Muslim but the word Jew that was being used.

You are an idiot.

All religions are political terrorist cults.

Give any of them enough power and they will burn you at the stake.

Islam is just the most virulent one at the moment. Islam is not multicultural.
In fact no religion is multicultural, they are all exclusionary. There has always
been a war between all the religions.

The greater the multiculturalism the greater the degree of totalitarianism
the government must exert to maintain order. Saddam Hussein was
a ruthless tyrant to keep the Shia in line. We saw what happened
when he was no longer there.

edit on 23-7-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

To the part were you are saying they dont ban things for muslims dont talk stupid they tried banning f*****g christmas and were i live they even made the poor guys who own cafe's or building sites who had union jack flags flying take them down and said they will fine them if they put them back up becouse its offencive to muslims u really think id go after a group of people without a good reason???

I don’t think you would go after a group of people without good reason... but i believe you could make a mistake and go for the wrong group!!

Think about it, who makes the decisions to ban anything?? It’s not Muslims or anyone else!! Its politicians and council officials. Why not direct your anger at them?

If I was a council official and a tiny minority, of a minority group, came to me and said "we find Christmas offensive" i would reply... "ok, well don’t celebrate it then, goodbye"

I would never consider banning it, that’s just stupid.

I have read about some silly decisions that councils make like banning kids from playing conquers and stopping children holding hands in the playground... but I see them for what they are. Stupid decisions.

Blame the people that make the crazy decision not the ones who make the crazy requests.

atleast half of them think we are complete scum they say it in the streets and on tv they spit on our f*****g soldiers when they come home from a tour even holding banners saying islam will rule the world so you tell me here right now why anyone should have respect for people we let in the country that turn on you at the blink of an eye

At least half of them?? Come on now, you know that’s not true. Provide me with one bit of official evidence (Not something off of some random blog) that shows that half of Muslims think we are scum!! You can’t because it’s not true!!

Regarding spiting on our soldiers... i take it you a referring to the repugnant little group who burnt poppies and tried to protest at Wootton Bassett?

Well let’s look at the first one...

www.bbc.co.uk...

In it, a member of the MAC could be heard to say, "the two minutes have started" before leading a series of anti-British chants.

About 20 men at the demonstration joined in with shouts of: "Burn, burn, British soldiers, British soldiers, burn in hell."

The crowd continued: "British soldiers - murderers, British soldiers - rapists, British soldiers - terrorists."

So, 20 people... that’s how many Muslims, out the 2.8 million Muslims who live in the UK, decided to protest in this manner.

They were arrested and charged.

Now if there had been 20 thousand i might understand your reaction, but 20??

Don’t let a vile little group of disrespectful idiots tarnish the reputation of millions.

Regarding Wootton Bassett protests... well that was cancelled after national outrage. However, the group that organised the non-protest, Islam4UK, is a fringe element of the Muslim community and certainly not representative of the wider community.

I cannot find any figures that shows the exact size of their organisation, but in the BBC's own words...

"The organisation is made up of a small band of tight-knit young men"

news.bbc.co.uk...

when was the last time you ever heard of a christian, catholic, jewish or hindu blow themselfs up to kill asmany people in the area as possible? christians jews or catholics might get brain washed once in a while but they dont strap explosives to themselfs and kill asmany innocent people as possible.

No, we just do it with guided missiles and attack helicopters. You really believe we went into Iraq because they had WMD's or because of 911??
That was the excuse that was used but we found out later that neither claim was true. We still bombed them though. And please don’t say "But Saddam was not a nice man" because neither is Mugabe but i don’t see us going in there. The French may not have liked Tony Blair but i wouldn’t expect them to use that as an excuse to bomb London.

dont hate me for this stuff i know there is a majority of muslims who are insanely nice ive met quite a few and am friends with some but there is a large ammount who would rather see us in fear, agony or just dead and gone you cant reason with something that has complete utter hatred for you they will just attack untill we are gone or untill we wipe them out and i dont mean ALL muslims

I don’t hate you at all. Personally, i think you are a passionate person who cares about their country but has become a little misguided due to the amount of Anti Muslim sentiment going around since 911. Throughout history humans have pointed the finger of blame, at those who are different, during times of woe. This finger pointing sometimes gets whipped up into a frenzy of hate and that’s how you end up with genocides.

I am not just arguing with you for the sake of arguing! I really do believe what i say and i believe that in your heart you are not a hateful person. I hope my message does not offend and maybe you can read it with an open mind.

As always, Peace.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sean_uk

I agree, rape is a horrible crime. You say that all races and religions are guilty of this, but you don't include Muslims as being rapists in your above quote. What about black on black, or white on white? or is it only interracial sex you are interested in. Muslim on Muslim is quite common, even in marriage. Rape in marriage is allowed by Sharia Law.

I didn’t include Muslim rape in that particular quote but i had included in the sentence before it...

It has sadly been used since the dawn of time as a form of oppression and morale crusher, during times of war, by Christians, Muslims, Atheists... everyone!!

Beside, the whole basis of that particular post was regarding the issue of Muslim rape on western women so therefore it was already acknowledged.

I didn’t mention black on black or white on white etc for two reasons...

1) You have to stop somewhere. I could give endless example of this horrendous crime but i felt i had made my point and didn’t want to turn it into a farce.

2) I didn’t mention same race rape because i was address the issue of rape being used as a weapon by one group on another.

And rape within marriage is, in my opinion, as disgusting as any other form of rape. It wasn’t so long ago that it was still legal in Britain. And i am sure you will find some Christians who think it is ok. In fact you will find sickos in any group who think it’s ok but you will find many more who do not.

We certainly must address and deal with the negative aspects of religion/cultures and beliefs. But if that is all we focus on, and on just one particular group, we run the risk of isolating people and widening divides. We need balance.

Peace

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Thank you for your response. I did not like your initial post, it made me angry, but you have proven to be unbiased, tolerant and patient to a lot of the questions and allegations about Islam. Every religion and belief system has the right to be practised, it's just unfortunate that in the 21st century, there are so many extremist in Islam, so many Muslims in Western countries causing trouble, fear and panic. Muslims should read the Qur'an, and understand what it says, instead of relying on what the scholars and Imams say. The Qur'an explains all this, about the hypocrites, it warns about scholars and hadiths. Muslims should not engage in arguments about Islam, or they will end up like the kufar, and there abode will be Hell!

“Call to the Way of your Lord with wisdom and good teaching. Argue with them in the most courteous way, for your Lord knows best who has strayed from His Way and who is rightly guided”

“He has already revealed to you in the Book, if you hear people denying or ridiculing Allah’s revelation, do not sit with them unless they start to talk of other things, or else you yourselves will become like them: Allah will gather all the hypocrites and disbelievers into Hell.”

There are so many Muslims not listening to Allah, but following Shaytan straight to Jahannam!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join