It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The issue of Islam: My struggle!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Note: Please read both my initial posts in their entirety before commenting. This IS very important. Thanks.

I have always defended the Muslims from what I perceived as unfair attacks. However, the more I look at the news, the more I read the papers and surf the net, the more I am starting to see the danger with this “religion of peace”

Since 911 there has been an increase criticism of Muslims...

I was not in agreement with the sharp anti-Muslim tone, but from time to time I read arguments which gave me some food for thought

The more I read about Muslim boys raping young white girls and suicide bombers attacking cities the more it started to see sense. I soon started to realised that they (The Muslims) are trying to exterminate us. By murder or rape, they are exterminating our way of life.

The black-haired Muslim youth lies in wait for hours on end, satanically glaring at and spying on the unsuspicious girl whom he plans to seduce, adulterating her blood and removing her from the bosom of her own people. The Muslim uses every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people

So this not really so much about “them” is it is about “us” and our right to exist.

What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of our land, so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe

Our young are being attack in the street. We are told our culture is wrong, that it offends the Muslims, they come to our countries and dictate their way of life... Well I ask...

What is being done to check the contamination of our youth in big cities? What is being done to attack the infection and mammonization of our love life? What is being done to combat the resulting syphilization of our people?

The Muslims entwine their fanatic religious beliefs with their lifestyle. By their own admittance Islam is not just a religion but a way of life.

The Muslims has always been a people with definite philosophy and never a religion

They want to rule with Islamic courts and force their barbaric Sharia law upon us.

Worst of all, however, is the devastation wrought by the misuse of religious conviction for political ends. In truth, we cannot sharply enough attack those wretched crooks who would like to make religion an implement to perform political or rather business services for them

They use the excuse of religion to get their own way, to impose their beliefs on us and the moment we stand up to them and show resistance they switch tactic to one of peace loving and modern thinker.

But even more: all at once the Muslim also becomes liberal and begins to rave about the necessary progress of mankind

And while they speak of peace and unity they plot behind closed doors. They whisper in their Mosques about new ways to bring us down.

There ways are alien to us... They care not for their women and do not have the same level of tolerance for difference as we do. The attack our cities, blow up our buildings, rape our women and subjugate our way of life.

We need a final solution to the Muslim question

edit on 21-7-2011 by Muckster because: Edit to add note at start

edit on 21-7-2011 by Muckster because: spelling

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
OK... Feeling uncomfortable? shocked? Disturbed?

Good, you should be.

If any of you are nodding in agreement, you need help!

For those of you who are not sure, I have taken extracts from Hitler’s Mein kampf and used them to apply to the anti Muslim hysteria that seems to be in constant circulation on these boards. My hope is to point out that their ranting and raving is not that different to the Nazi propaganda of the 1930’s.

They pick out any element of criminality within the Muslim community and parade it around for everyone to see screaming “Behold, this is the work of the Muslim”

At every opportunity they throw anti Muslims comments into threads, even when it is of no real relevance. They have become obsessed and twisted. They have a cause of hatred and are blinded by bigotry.

If a non Muslim man rapes a woman it is seen as an individual act of wickedness. But when a Muslim man rapes a woman it is seen as a reflection on Islam as a whole. Like it is a religion of 1.6 billion rapists.

The sad thing is I know that I have written this in vein. I will be accused of being a Muslim apologist and liberal softie. I will be told that I am playing the race card and given examples of bad things Muslims have done.

Isnt that the same as what went on in Germany in the 1930s?

I am all for open discussion on religion and race. And I can handle people being critical, or not being comfortable, with certain cultural traits or practices. But it is the openly venomous hatred, that is being spouted, that I can’t stand. The blatant stereotyping and discriminating.

It was the same thing 80 years ago except it was not the word Muslim but the word Jew that was being used.

Peace

edit on 21-7-2011 by Muckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Wow! Phew!

So, I was reading your OP and thinking: 'Not Muckster. No way. Someone hijacked his account or something.'
Yeah, I've come across your posts before and this OP is like bananas hanging from an apple tree: It doesn't jibe.

Your point is well taken, though. Sadly, there are those who would nod enthusiastically at your reworking of Hitler's spewage.
PS: Now that I think of it, your title is a dead give away.

Be well.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I was watching some old footage of when the Nazis started to paint the windows of Jewish shops with the Star of David. It seemed impossible that something like that could ever happen again with the full support of the public, as in Nazi Germany. Could British people ever be moved to target Muslims in the Same way Germans Targeted the Jews?

If we look at the rise of the Nazi party, it was mainly a reaction to the economic situation that Germany found itself in after the 1st world war. I do fear that as our economic situation deteriorates, more people will be looking for people to blame and perceived immigrants will be the top of the list and on top of that list will be Muslims.

I just hope if that time comes people don't fall for a far right wing leader and remember what has happened in History. My fear is that out of the coming economic collapse, far right wing politics will become more popular.

edit on 21-7-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Very clever.

I too have often drawn unsettling parallels with the way people talk in regards to Muslims and the way the Nazis talked about the Jews.

It will be interesting how many people will star your initial post, I didn't because initially I thought it was genuine, even though I am familiar with some of your other posts regarding such issues.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Here we go again…

Put this in your mind and live with it, murder/rape of Muslim women/children and of course male started with crusade back in 11th century and continues to these days.

What goes around comes around.. do you believe in karma..?

I don’t advocate and pass no judgements, but really… see what your troops do to the people that have done no harm to your either culture or societies.

And don’t give that 9/11 BS as an example…!

Main issue is the 2000 years old problem between the Jews and the Christians. It’s just Muslims caught in between and accused for..

edit on 21-7-2011 by amkia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Islam had a golden age during the middle ages, what the hell happened after that ?

Although IMO the media does only show the extremists of muslim society. Considering the recent developments of phone hackings, it is obvious that the media have a agenda.
edit on 21-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by amkia

Did you read both of my posts in full?

Please do... and then comment.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
reply to post by amkia

Did you read both of my posts in full?

Please do... and then comment.

Thank you.

Yes I did and thank you for your post, just wanted to re-assure the OP for future attack that karam does exist.

What goes around comes around.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Excellent thread, Muckster !

I, too, am becoming increasingly worried by the anti-Muslim hysteria which has been whipped up by certain elements of the media, who are preying on people's fears and ignorance. I think that many Islamophobes are genuinely fearful of Muslims, and have fallen for the pervasive anti-Muslim propaganda which is so prevalent nowadays.

You are absolutely spot-on when you point out the similarities between the current, festeringly hostile climate of anti-Muslim sentiment and the anti-Jewish feelings which were orchestrated and exploited by the Nazis in the 1930s and 1940s.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

That's the problem when we have elements of our own media whipping up stories in a selfish effort to sell more papers. We know how this side of our media works. They have no interest in what is good for the nation only shifting more copies. We don't even require a Joseph Goebbels master propagandist when we have our very own in the form of the gutter press.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Your missing the point. Hate generated by racial dogma is not generated by racial dogma, the dogma just provides a target and an excuse for venting hate. The hate is generated by the system in which the hater lives. For example I know intellectually that racial propaganda is BS but if it gave me widespread civil unrest in which to vent my hate then I would use it to do so. I hate this world, this system and most of the people in it. I'm not a racist because I hate you regardless of your color. To me you are a disease that needs to be eradicated. If the conditions existed in which you were your only defense against me, I would gleefully stomp your skull into mush or chop your head off with a sword. Pray to your god that law and order never fails.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

That is so true woodwardjnr!

Scary thing for me is it seems there is nothing we can do to stop it... Sometimes it feels like it’s a tiny minority of voices speaking out against an avalanche of profit making hate.

reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

You are absolutely spot-on when you point out the similarities between the current, festeringly hostile climate of anti-Muslim sentiment and the anti-Jewish feelings which were orchestrated and exploited by the Nazis in the 1930s and 1940s.

What scares me the most is how easily people adopt intolerance. As soon as a news paper says "These people are the reason you struggle" everyone seems to go into a kind of hypnotic bigoted state, point their fingers at the blamed group, and say in unison "Yeeeeeeah!!!"

reply to post by AusiAnarchist

I'm not a racist because I hate you regardless of your color. To me you are a disease that needs to be eradicated. If the conditions existed in which you were your only defense against me, I would gleefully stomp your skull into mush or chop your head off with a sword. Pray to your god that law and order never fails.

Not sure how to take that? It is either very intelligent sarcasm, that has gone way over my head, or you are someone who needs some serious help!!

Either way... peace and love to you

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I think you have to look (really really look) at the root cause of the problems. We as humans want to forget that we are animals. Sure we can use tools and invent things, but we are animals none the less.

Bears do not form bonds with wolves. Sharks do not school with dolphins. Over simplification maybe. Wolves have an area that is thiers, they care not for what happens outside thier zone. But when another wolf enters thier area it is considered a rival.

Why would we be different? We give ourselves too much credit and remove ourselves from the animal kingdom.

Once we step back and accept the fact that we are still animals our wars will slow down. Maybe.

Please note that when I say we I do not mean white, black, jew, muslim, or anything else that makes us different from each other. I mean mankind as a whole.

You can form strong family bonds between a muslim, a catholic, a white, a black, and a jew. But it is done on an individual basis. A tribe if you will. The problems arise when one tribe wants to show that it is better than another tribe or that it should have more rights than another tribe.

To compare the treatment of muslims with the treatment of jews is wrong. Had the jews in europe migrated in mass into germany and started demanded jewish laws, then the comparison may be correct. If the jews had displayed a complete disregard for humanity as the muslims have, maybe the comparison would be correct.

To just say the muslims are being treated like the jews, really only serves to lessen the grief that was suffered by the jews.

Better days,

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Islam is not a religion of peace and never will be.
Their hand is against all non-muslims and their
ways are not the ways of peace.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AusiAnarchist

Your missing the point. Hate generated by racial dogma is not generated by racial dogma, the dogma just provides a target and an excuse for venting hate. The hate is generated by the system in which the hater lives. For example I know intellectually that racial propaganda is BS but if it gave me widespread civil unrest in which to vent my hate then I would use it to do so. I hate this world, this system and most of the people in it. I'm not a racist because I hate you regardless of your color. To me you are a disease that needs to be eradicated. If the conditions existed in which you were your only defense against me, I would gleefully stomp your skull into mush or chop your head off with a sword. Pray to your god that law and order never fails.

He's not missing the point but you missed the bus altogether.
If law and order fails you plan to "gleefully" murder people? Did I read that correctly?
Those who cannot show empathy for others have probably never received it themselves.
I'm truly sorry if others have not shown you the love you deserve.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
What you're trying to convey with this post is that those of us who make light of Islamic based violence are in par with Hitler's ideology in Mein Kampf. The most obvious disagreement with Hitler I would have is the idea of scapegoating an entire population based on their faith. It's not rational to me, but I'm sure that you would still equate those of us who put people's faith into question and within scrutiny as being supporters of Hitleresque propaganda. I would never be in favor of sending muslims into camps like we did the Japanese, I'd hope we learned from that.
Show me one person today, that is an objective critic of Islam and is also in favor of sending all muslims to concentration camps?
edit on 21-7-2011 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 200Plus

To compare the treatment of muslims with the treatment of jews is wrong. Had the jews in europe migrated in mass into germany and started demanded jewish laws, then the comparison may be correct. If the jews had displayed a complete disregard for humanity as the muslims have, maybe the comparison would be correct.

Of course what you say is absolutely correct, but I understood a differnt point here; Not that the Muslims were bhaving like the Jews, but that regardless of how they may have behaved we are treating them in the same way. I think the simmilarity is stark.

Originally posted by 200Plus

To just say the muslims are being treated like the jews, really only serves to lessen the grief that was suffered by the jews.

Have to disagree. If the Jews can send us a message back from history warning us against what we are doing today, and we listen to it, then we have honored them.

edit on 21-7-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I wanted a seperate reply to the OP, what a brilliant thread.

I think you make a very good point very well. It is nice to find on this thread that there are others who think simmilarly to myslef in this subject. Hope is, perhaps, not lost?

Lets hope that many of those who were nodding in agreement with your first post eventually found themselves doing the same by the end of your seccond.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Same tactics of black propaganda being used by the same type of ill poisoned fools, just another time.
Not much has changed.

Very well done the thread.
Good way of putting it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join