It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Make Hydrogen Fuel At Home!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

How to make coils for a Bedini motor

001 - Winding coils for my first project

Winding coils for permanent magnet generator.MOV

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Currently, in the Fraser Valley, cow country, near Vancouver, and all I can think of while the exhaust nearly puts me to sleep at ever traffic light is: WHY I can't pull up at any pump and have a choice between methane fuel, and WHY our sewage goes into water ways, treated or untreated INSTEAD OF OUR CARS.

And why modding shops aren't everywhere.

But aside from all of this, nothing would be easier than having bubblers that do the work for you in your engine, and pouring Water or Salt Water in. And having furnaces run on this, with Clean and Inexpensive Electric Backup.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Compare HHO Cars Run On Water Hydrogen Fuel Cell Model GenePax Hybrid Kit

What a cool way to sell the technology to the public, make kits for kids to build on model cars and planes.

Salt water cAr!

We made this for physics project. wanted to share with u guys...

It just needs one thing to run on: SALT+H2O(water)...

www.squidoo.com...

Robotikits are a series of kid friendly robot building sets made by OWI Robotics. From solar powered kits to a salt water powered car and a mechanical arm, OWI has a kit that your child is sure to enjoy.

When are people going to start working out alternative businesses. I don't even want to demand government do it, and monopolies charge you for water.

This needs to be small business mods and support everywhere.

www.zemtv.com...
edit on 17-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It dawned on me.

What better way to start a business, small family, home based business. And forget any patents, open source everything and expect healthy competition.

But to develop all sorts of kits and robotics, for gifts for the kids and collectors, in model cars, trains, planes, choppers, even model ufo's, and up them when you have profit to go carts, dirt bikes, solar bikes, and so forth, to modding vehicles.

I'd love to see this in every region with healthy competition as well.

And NOT China based, but local, to your country.

Also the batteries being recharged, regular batteries. Batteries for salt water or water run cars, that can be reconditioned easily is a good idea.

Also, why not just create a kind of safe sturdy jug buttery filled with salt water itself. I had a folder on batteries themselves and salt water makes good batteries, clean too!

In addition, for truly electric, I kind of want to go, magnetic motor without battery needed.

And if any mib type is reading. YOU'RE TIMED OUT IN THE CORNER. THIS NEEDS TO BE SO PREVALENT ANYONE CAN DO IT AND "IN YOUR FACE, MAN!" I'm a Pitbull when bad guys show, its in your face buddy and you get off the property.
edit on 17-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
you could make the gas in your back garden.
just use rotting organic matter ! cheap too!

how much electricity do you use to make your gas? hydrogen.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

When are people going to start working out alternative businesses.

The global market for renewable energy was around $500M last year, and growing exponentially.

If you have a business idea, that will make money, then just get on it!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Actually these can work but your videos are of outdated models and some of them are just down right crappy designs. there is a lot of junk out there. The tech has improved immensely I built the first generation of one of these several years ago called the smack booster and it works. It supplements the fuel and gives a more effiecient burn improving power and gas mileage.

Those claiming the power out is not as much as the power in do not understand measurement vs work performed. The alternator is creating excess energy (in most cases) that is wasted any ways so it is utilized for electrolysis.

The biggest problem was heat and to much amperage as it heated up. This problem has been over come. Also you don't want to use baking soda lye is only thing you want to use.

Ignore the naysayers I still have people telling me its impossible when I have been running it for years... LOL!

Here is a good place to start to get some of the latest info on this: groups.yahoo.com... takes a lot of research to get a decent understanding of this and a knack for tinkering... Although there is much more info now then when I started.

edit on 17-10-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Hydrogen fuel can power vehicles, lawn mowers, fridges, barbecues, whole houses, crafts. Tesla coils, electro magnetic and overunity, based on how earth rotates is my #1 favorite, and this is the close second.

...so can the electricity used to make the hydrogen.

edit on 20-7-2011 by boncho because: Almost got me there with the overunity, ha

A ONE 12v carbattery, drive my car?
You serious????

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey

Originally posted by boncho

Hydrogen fuel can power vehicles, lawn mowers, fridges, barbecues, whole houses, crafts. Tesla coils, electro magnetic and overunity, based on how earth rotates is my #1 favorite, and this is the close second.

...so can the electricity used to make the hydrogen.

edit on 20-7-2011 by boncho because: Almost got me there with the overunity, ha

A ONE 12v carbattery, drive my car?
You serious????

Make enough hydrogen with a 12v to run a car and get back to me....

-facepalm-

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join