It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 319
<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6ea72f72483.gif[/atsimg] It is the thread that never ends,
No, it goes on and on my friend.

And yet we keep coming back... it's so friggin' awesome I'm losing what I have left of my mind

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
My Beautiful partner is lost in this thread......And i want her Back!!!!!!
Carolyn if you read this your Man needs you......

Blooming,,,, A.T.S,,,,,,

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I am in agreement with everything that has been said - this thing is over and the 4.4.12 is kind of pathetic. Copying anything is quite sad really, especially copying something that was done by a bunch of kids and turned out to be a total fluke. How pathetic to copy it and expect people to get excited and say how great you are. To those running 4.4.12 – get a brain and a life of your own and perhaps people will be interested in you.

I do agree that I could make a hobby out of this and clearly a lot of people feel the same - otherwise why are we still flogging a dead horse? (Sorry to DeviousMaxximus I have not worked out how to use the quote button properly)

There are clearly some internet hotshots out there, so can we get together and find another site that is worth our time and energy? Some of our internet detectives must be able to uncover something worth our brain cells. If I could I would but I am not that good online.

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by scotms
There are clearly some internet hotshots out there, so can we get together and find another site that is worth our time and energy? Some of our internet detectives must be able to uncover something worth our brain cells. If I could I would but I am not that good online.

Just a thought.

Well if the Deus Ex Machina2 game which I provided the link to a couple of pages ago, turns out to be the sort of detective game which I think it will be, it should be right up our street. We could give it a go and perhaps have a specific thread, like this one, about it. I mean, it even has clues relating to a Belle in it, so we should feel right at home ! It is supposed to be out before Christmas, the rumour is, that it will be out in August, but you can register your character already, by going to the site and clicking on Take Part. It has only taken about thirty years to appear, so it could be very interesting and heck, a lot of fun.

I do agree, the reason a lot of people will not let this thread go easily, is not the people behind it, but the very friendly and co-operative atmosphere it has had, which is very much lacking in this internet age where most people on forums will trade insults and lies, just to prove a point, or score some points. This thread has had a very different atmosphere of friendly co-operation and sleuthing to it, perhaps we need a section of ATS, just for friendly interaction and puzzle solving, now theres a thought !

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Wow; I was last here on page 26 - so many more pages! At least I don't have to read through them all
Shame it turned out to be a hoax of sorts, but still the way it bought people together was astounding. I think Forever will be having nightmares about the recap pages for a good few months to come though

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Thank you. I had a quick look at this site yesterday and didn't quite grasp it properly. I was at work however so was only having a sneaky peek :-)

I will look again later - sounds good.

Thanks again

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by scotms

It does look very promising, I don't know if most of the people on ATS are old enough to remember the first game, but it had a wonderful storyline and an even better soundtrack, which included cameo's by famous people. The soundtrack for the original game is actually available on that site also ( under the 1984 tag ), it is an amazing listen. It is a little bit like a mix between the musicals " The Wall " and " War of the Worlds ", about a mouse that crawls inside a computer and then ??????. It appears that the soundtrack for number 2 has just been completed and sounds as though it will be equally rewarding. Mel Croucher was always a genious and I am sure he always will be, with him behind this game, it is sure to satisfy !
edit on 29-7-2011 by Qwenn because: spelling

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Just been looking at the full history. This game appears to have been ground breaking at the time , so hopefully this time too. I would love to say I am too young to remember but I simply was not advanced enough - I was only playing frogger on the Acorn Electron at that time. - even ended up breaking the spring of the X key

In for a penny in for a pound - I will give it a go.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DeviousMaxximus

He knows that it was solved, etc. His theory is that the explaining is a lie. That the real meaning of all this stuff, website and the music and codes, is not what the owner of the site claims it to be. He has a couple of other videos about it

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn

www.deusexmachina2.com...

The beginning part of it asks if you know about Belle and her husband Beau and suggests that you find out the identity of their child.
edit on 28-7-2011 by Qwenn because: spelling

edit on 28-7-2011 by Qwenn because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2011 by Qwenn because: additional information

I thought I should re-post the website, it is worth looking at, even if it is just to listen to the soundtrack from the first game !

P.S. I have just tried to play the soundtrack from there and they have shortened it, it is still available from the world of spectrum in a two part Mp3 by searching for the gamefiles for DeusExMachina and looking on the page for the Mp3s.
edit on 29-7-2011 by Qwenn because: PM

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
wow. If you read the guy's comments...the one whose videos I posted.... he is such an Ass.... Sorry

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Dont Throw stone?
Dont riot WHEN our economy collapses on or around this day?
Im sure if you do riot martial law will be put in place and another holocaust will begin

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
i hate to bother all you folks who saw this thread from page one to 319....but could anyone sort of nut-shell this up for me? pretty please!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Peteos

funny you say that
I had my first dream about it this morning

just the thread itself though

it was being trolled insanely by creepy youtube videos, post after post after post

they were so creepy I scrolled as fast as I could by each of them even in the dream and was stressing because as I would go I would alert each one, but only one got removed by a mod

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Here is the smallest nutshell I can give you

reply to post by double_frick

Originally posted by Forevever

Q: Why didn't you wait until 8/3 and invented some impressive ending? the alternate world idea does not sound so bad, it could even have been a great intro for a scifi book about a child who read numbers on the radio, from the past to the future, dunno?

A: There was no ending I could have made up that would satisfy everybody and would have actually made sense.

See it for yourself

Q: So you mean the date was just random?

A: Yes.

See it for yourself

Q: When you chose the face for the project, the age of your face, and the date for the project, were you amazed at the coincidences there? Like the verse in The Bible 8•3•11 about stoning, B=8 =3 L=1 L=1 and the fact that your Grandmother's age is 83?

A: I was really amazed by that. I guess when you add numbers to a conspiracy people are bound to find all sorts or correlations.

See it for yourself

Q: What's about this web http: // 04-04-12.com/ ? Do you know something about?

A: It's probably about as legitimate as 8•3•11.

See it for yourself

Q: do u have any idea of how many "theories" came out with the site? it goes from NWo to cell regeneration, It was really cool, You shoud do one more site with a new mistery for us!!! a big hug from URUGUAY

A: The theories were one of the most interesting parts.

See it for yourself

Q: I see people posting pics of the Original photo of Belle on websites, but I dont see where they are getting them ?!?!? I tried all three links you provided, and the only one that works (imagesofbelle.html) only shows pictures of the posters. HALP ?!?!?1

A: 8-3-11.info...
Also. This photo got burned when my grandmothers house in Michigan burnt down. Everybody made it out fine.

See it for yourself

John's Full Explanation

More Q and A on Formspring

if you want a major recap of everything we did in the thread prior to the identity/facebook work, its on Page 187 - a wealth of information, I learned stuff

the identity/facebook work is on pages 218 through 222
edit on 29-7-2011 by Forevever because: massive recap link

edit on 29-7-2011 by Forevever because: url typo

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

I hope you don't mean the videos I posted here. I really didn't mean to scare anyone with them. Just wanted to share what I found. The latest ones I was not looking for because I am officially done with this 8-3-11 thing. It happened that these vids were on my youtube page because I was subscribed to the idiot. lol
Hope you are doing well. Take care

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by quitesane

no, not your video's - the ones in my dream were more like live video feeds too - not embedded and needing to click play but taking up the whole post and already running

one was a creepy ring-type girl coming at the watcher - it was very "Pulse" like
one was just him and standing there with no head (probably reminiscent of the fb photo John had)
one was 4 people in an .... awkward pose

as for your videos.... they fall under my "Can't let it go" catagory - subsection "I wasted time on this for nothing?"

I agree with (whoever said above), most of us fit into the "Cant let it go" catagory - subsection "It was just too enjoyable!"

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

thank you ever-so!

any possibility this cat is affiliated with formspring?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

he has an account... but he's just a recent grad with nothing to do this summer IMHO

new topics

top topics

<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join