It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by Qwenn

LOL I addressed that on page 307 too, if anything in my hypothesis is wrong....

oh right! well you can't blame me the NWO keeps beaming into my brain from the microwave that picks up the signal from the RFID tags in my food

Ah, that explains it !

I was talking to my Rubberplant a while ago and it was explaining to me about how RFID chips really work, and all I could think of was Fish, with lots of batter and Vinegar, if the world is really ending on Wednesday, I suppose my diet can be put on hold for a day or two. I am just wondering how it will affect my E-Bay feedback, it has taken me a long time to get it that good !

Anyway, what is it with Chocolate anyway ? I still can't get my head around that one !

I wonder if Belle liked Chocolate, perhaps we could ask !

Finally made the target, let the countdown commence, nudge, nudge, wink, wink !

edit on 1-8-2011 by Qwenn because: spelling

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Yay page 321!!!!

God please let it end now....

just in case anyone is just getting here, small reminder

the explanation
the Q&A

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
If anything, this thread released (and is still releasing) a massive amount of imagination and creative energy. Just reading Qwenn's last cpl of posts made me laugh. No need to stop the theories whether they are parody from those who have read the Water Retraction, or those who haven't read the recaps and are still "on the case." I'm still enjoying myself and I think some others are as well. Plus, ending this thread will just create a sorcerer's apprentice scenario where multiple 8311 threads are created by those who wanna keep discussing it. That would be a moderator's nightmare.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
Woo ! only two days to go before we find out what this is all about, personally I think it is all about an Alien girl who came to Earth and is a time traveller as well, I saw the photograph of Belle as the Old Grandmother talking into a mobile phone in the Charlie Chaplain video, with the caption " Give me a Belle " written underneath it.

I also have it from a good source ( a drunken guy at the bus stop ) that on Wednesday, they are bulldozing the Great Pyramid to ground level, so that they can remove a giant space craft which will take us all away from Earth, before it gets destroyed by an angry Alien race, because of a farmer with a Japanese sword

Would that be a katana? That would freaking awesome to watch the aliens with their lasers vs. katanas....

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

Originally posted by Qwenn
Woo ! only two days to go before we find out what this is all about, personally I think it is all about an Alien girl who came to Earth and is a time traveller as well, I saw the photograph of Belle as the Old Grandmother talking into a mobile phone in the Charlie Chaplain video, with the caption " Give me a Belle " written underneath it.

I also have it from a good source ( a drunken guy at the bus stop ) that on Wednesday, they are bulldozing the Great Pyramid to ground level, so that they can remove a giant space craft which will take us all away from Earth, before it gets destroyed by an angry Alien race, because of a farmer with a Japanese sword

Would that be a katana? That would freaking awesome to watch the aliens with their lasers vs. katanas....

Crap... turns out the whole thing was just a viral ad for Ninjas vs. Aliens

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
could it be? a simple malfunction? Soon we will know....
www.space.com...
sci-fiction though
edit on 1-8-2011 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well ladies a gents what a fun ride it was. I must confess I am slightly disappointed in the outcome, but I still had a hell of a lot of fun and met some great people. Thanks everyone who participated and as always special thanks to Forevever!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

It'z 8-2-2011.
And it seems that you all lost.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sover3igN

what are you smoking?
we solved this last week

thats why its been OVER and we totally win!!!!

once again

the explanation
the Q&A

If you want to see the work we did (and thoroughly enjoyed doing, the team work was amazing, and the experience itself was educational), find your way to page 187 for the recap - you can also find our "seek and destroy" facebook mission beginning on page 218 through 222 (minimum) - additional information contained in the 20 or so pages beyond that.

If you want proof I got it all available on my hard drive.

edit on 1-8-2011 by Forevever because: (reason given, but I lost it)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
That's a picture of Jean Gray one of the most powerful mutants ever.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
um. no. that's a picture of Belle...one of the most powerful grandmas ever.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fortuneteller420
That's a picture of Jean Gray one of the most powerful mutants ever.

No, that's a pic of Mistique. Remember, mutant powers usually don't show until puberty...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
i started to read this from the beginning and got up to page 22 - then decided to see how many pages there were ... s--t a brick! so was this actually solved ? if so can someone point me to post / page..

cheers

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by lavenlaar
i started to read this from the beginning and got up to page 22 - then decided to see how many pages there were ... s--t a brick! so was this actually solved ? if so can someone point me to post / page..

cheers

www.8-3-11.info...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
It's the Final Countdown....to 8.3.11.....lol

www.youtube.com...

Yes, the Final Countdown...14 hours to go....

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

It's a little like waiting for midnight on New Years Eve !

I have my party poppers ready, and I will be waiting in anticipation, like all of the others who have worked out what really will be happening on 8.3.11, not the fake cover story about it being a prank !

It has been a long time coming, I have been a little blue, but worth the wait, I even have my 3D glasses packed ready and a generous amount of popcorn, and Pepsi Cola ( other brands of cola flavour drain cleaner are also available ).

Who's the Daddy ?

I mean Pappa !

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Let's see if we can make it to page 8311, then close the thread. 1111 is also acceptable.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

(its totally on topic mods, trust me, I read all 321 pages)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

(its totally on topic mods, trust me, I read all 321 pages)

It's still on topic on page 963, beleive me, although Domo1 gets banned for starting the thread in the first place, I have just travelled back to add that Les Schtroumpfs was behind it all along !
edit on 2-8-2011 by Qwenn because: forgot my pointy hat

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Something to do while waiting

The Mysterious Message:

Project "FanMade"

The Codex:

Molasses

edit on 8/2/2011 by TNTarheel because: embedding error...as usual

edit on 8/2/2011 by TNTarheel because:more errors

edit on 8/2/2011 by TNTarheel because: can not embed

new topics