It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have never seen a ufo or met an alien creature..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Well, i believe in aliens. The ones who dare to firmly believe that we are the only intelligent species in the Universe, are simply denying our very own existence. But still, i have never met an alien nor seen a ufo. When i am bored i read mostly about aliens and ufo's . I have read so much (obviously been bored a lot) that i just simply believe. How can so many people throughout the world experience the same thing? Is it simply based on human sublime reflexes reacting to one another like a machine, duplicating the same fantasy? Are you aware of that over 6 million people in The United States have claimed to have had alien encounters?

There are even several types of aliens. You have the typical one - The Greys. The Blond Nordics. The Reptilians. The Bigfoot species. Robot species, and several others some claims to exist? Have you ever heard about the Voronezh Incident?

Here's a link to the story posted already on Ats: Voronezh

You also have a similar story that happened in Africa in 1994, were 60 schoolchildren had a close encounter with aliens. Africa Ufo

These types of story's are the one who makes me wonder. You have those people who have had benevolent experiences and those experiencing the complete opposite. But i have never had any kind of experience of my own. Neither do i want to have one. I have had sleep paralysis, guess that's a normal thing really. But nothing supernatural. Except for a couple of times, but i classified them as a trick of the mind eventually, nothing significant.

I do feel changes, but is it all just being a reinforced, common existential wish? Clinging a bit too much on the ''out of the ordinary online news''? I am bored in this world, maybe that's why i dip into the E.T pool as soon as i am bored?

What do you believe? I also want proof of what some people are witnessing. I want to know if this is true for sure. But i can wait. I like the mystery. I am fascinated by the number of reports that actually are out there. Every single of them cannot be a hoax. That would have been just..great...

Ever since i was a child i have believed. But also been afraid. Someone handed me a small yellow book once when i was ten, about the mib, spontaneous combustion, aliens and what not. It terrified me and i couldn't sleep at night. But it also intrigued me so much that i continued to read more and more about it. And then The X-files came on tv at night. Then i definitely couldn't get much sleep. I probably would have died of shock if i had to meet an E.T sometime.

But i do believe. We are here, aren't we? Or?

edit on 18-7-2011 by creatureme because: word

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Alien creatures, I see plenty of them on Discovery Channel, ones that not common to us.
UFO, I see them at least once a day.......BEFORE identifying, "Oh it's a UFO" -go get my binocular- AFTER identifying "it's an airplane with fancy exterior lighting system"

About UFO that I've never been able to identify, I have three cases ..... I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE.....so I call them UFO.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I would question why do you want to "believe" so much? You write as if your soul is lost... At least that's what I feel from the words you choose in your thread. I think that your answers to the question above might suggest a new journey is needed. Proof of "aliens" would give you what exactly? What would it solve for you? How would it make you a better person? How would it improve your life?

I went 44 years before I saw one. Just one. But surprisingly, I just looked and moved on.

The more I learned about the subject, the more I realised that there are many people out there who have taken decades to systematically give you this new "belief" system without ONE bit of solid physical evidence. They have given you "testimonies", "witnesses" and "prophecies". You and millions of others have been indoctrinated into the core of a new religion. Yet These same people argue that Religious folk believe in fairytales.

These "pastors" are everywhere.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

What do you believe? I also want proof of what some people are witnessing. I want to know if this is true for sure. But i can wait. I like the mystery. I am fascinated by the number of reports that actually are out there. Every single of them cannot be a hoax. That would have been just..great...

There was one case, I do not have link for the video, but it was on youtube, I believe. One guy had intercourse with 2 nordic females, he actually had one piece of hair on his body. DNA of this hair proved that these were not humans.
Also, another proof? Starchild!

edit on 18-7-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by creatureme

You are in a good place mentally and realistically. You know enough that what conventional culture and society tell you is either false or woefully incomplete. You do your own thinking and are not upset that you don't know all of the answers.

Standing wide-eyed looking in wonder at the heavens is a good place to be.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
I would question why do you want to "believe" so much? You write as if your soul is lost... At least that's what I feel from the words you choose in your thread. I think that your answers to the question above might suggest a new journey is needed. Proof of "aliens" would give you what exactly? What would it solve for you? How would it make you a better person? How would it improve your life?

I went 44 years before I saw one. Just one. But surprisingly, I just looked and moved on.

The more I learned about the subject, the more I realised that there are many people out there who have taken decades to systematically give you this new "belief" system without ONE bit of solid physical evidence. They have given you "testimonies", "witnesses" and "prophecies". You and millions of others have been indoctrinated into the core of a new religion. Yet These same people argue that Religious folk believe in fairytales.

These "pastors" are everywhere.

I believe because i have free will. And is there a problem with my soul being lost? I don't think i am the only one here on Ats. Proof of Aliens would give me a confirmation that they DO exist? And why do you think im looking to improve my life with my beliefs? Or improve myself as a person - with pseudoscience??! It sounds to me that you are the one who has a lost soul.. Yes, i believe in Aliens, but it doesen't mean i have made it my own religion. Imagine myself walking around with a big poster ''Take me Home Guys!''?
I am not indoctrinated in whatever you call a new ''belief'' system. And i certainly do not believe that this is some crazy newborn religion.

You saw a UFO and you just didn't care?

edit on 19-7-2011 by creatureme because: smeyes

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
There is no rush my friend. Potentials in what you speak may have been here (many kinds & mentalities) potentials that is, but OTHERS may be NEAR who arent so um easily TRICKED by weapons trades or bio goods trades or by non UNIVERSAL RULES DISTRIBUTED BY MOST HIGHEST. So enjoy this Earth 3d realm how it is for now and you never know you may wake up from sleep one day and just like that EVERYTHING CHANGES.

Be well

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Yes, I read about it. Here's a link to a thread about it + the video: Sexing with Nordic Aliens

It's pretty interesting as he actually has DNA proof. And he even undergoes a polygraph test gladly and passes. So - weird huh?

Btw, know a couple of starchilds. I probably am one too

edit on 19-7-2011 by creatureme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

you say you feel changes... and you've always been attracted to information regarding UFOs, etc.
you may very well be a starseed!
(especially if you have dreams with related to extra terrestrials)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

2 nordic women?? Lucky Star Dad!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I don't know if I can believe any of the claims, but I do know this...if aliens do NOT exist...what a HUGE waste of space. It's hard to even fathom just how big our own solar system is, let alone the distances between those points of light in the sky. I just can't believe that out of ALL of that, we'd be the ONLY ones in it...

To me, NOT believing aliens are out there is the real crazy stance.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RigZoomAlaska

But I think what the real question should be is if extraterrestrials have visited this planet or not. I would assume most scientists would agree that out there, somewhere, is extraterrestrial life; but then you have to ask yourself are they intelligent? Do they have the capacity to travel the vast distances to our planet? Have they in fact done so already?

Personally I think a lot of people want there to be aliens on this planet, or at least want to believe it. Yes there are a lot of first hand accounts, and yes there are copious amounts of videos on youtube claiming to be UFO's, but for people to jump to the conclusion that they are of extraterrestrial origin every single time is a little immature. I believe in extraterrestrial life as much as I believe in life on Earth. Now if said life has visited Earth I am still on the fence about. Though there definitely something up... Not quite sure what though...

top topics

join