It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this video from last night NASA live feed a meteor shower?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I just found this from last night's live feed does anyone know what was going on or what part of the world the ISS was over last night?

Here is the link:

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for any comments.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure what I'm looking at here.

Is this on earth or sun or...

really confusing with no details as to where this is exactly happening.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
That's quite pretty. My first guess is that it's looking down on a thunderstorm. I've seen one before with lightning that fast and close together.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This is the live can on the International Space Station, looking down at earth. It is low quality because the person capturing it was unable to load the original footage and had to recapture a shorter clip, but it is lower quality. Hopefully she will find a way to upload the higher quality feed, then I will post a link of it here also.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Was there anyone else here watching live feed last night that can comment or confirm the footage?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It really could be a heavy meteor shower. Ever been caught in one before? I was walking around the streets one night and suddenly all these little U.F.O. looking things came darting towards my head and they looked like they were going to hit me but then they didn´t and then I found out it was a shower of meteors.

The footage is not the best quality but it looks like a meteor shower a lot. A heavy one. As I said I have been stuck in them before and I know what they look like, and they look like that. Except in better quality in real life.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Can someone look at the time 1.24 there is a weird looking thing.
I want to say a UFO. Looks metallic.

The comments say this is the war mentioned in Revelation.
They are being beaten back and soon Earth shall be their prison with an iron oxide perimeter.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

It's hard to say from the still, but it might be the Aurora Borealis:

spaceweather.com...

Edit to add: The white streaks in the foreground are "fireflies," bits of ice chipping off the spacecraft and glinting in the Sun. (I watched the first few seconds and thought it was a still capture. There is so little movement in the red glow that I doubt it is a forest fire, so I'm pretty sure it's aurora.)
edit on 18-7-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join