It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Revolution begins in Spain - Media Blackout

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelmcclen

I couldn't give a flying rats what religion anyone is mate when the SHTF none of its going to make a blind bit of difference anyway.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Look at that!
There are some Spaniard Anons there, haha.
Saw the mask right away.

Now if only our population here in the west had the same kind of drive to fight the corporate agenda, the government abuse, etc.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Are there any spanish people here who can inform the rest of the world your brilliant solution that will fix your economy by creating jobs not cutting down on social services and keeping taxes low? because i would appreciate it alot

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I watched and wept, too, but from the knowledge that it is too little, too late.

Whatever revolution there might have been appears stillborn.

Will it flare anew?

Things are too close to general collapse for it to matter: the current economic system is in its end phase and none of the players are bright enough, unselfish enough, or visionary enough to fix it. They are scrambling for the pieces, paying no attention to the fact that the pieces are there because the place is collapsing.

We needed a revolution a decade ago. Now it's probably too late for it to matter: the context has changed too much.

What comes next is anyone's guess, but whatever it is, getting there doesn't look like any fun.
edit on 18-7-2011 by apacheman because: sp

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
In answer to my Spanish friends on here:

I beleive this is the beginning of something. Many of us do. Lets say the revolution starts in Spain. Next protests are in London perhpas, then moves on to Paris, more and more people take note, more and more people stand up all over Europe.

You look out your window and see that the people have all gone home. You think that means it is all over? It is not all over in the slightest my friends, it is just begining.

Oh, you say, it was just a protest. Don't think so small minded. Its like looking out the window at a battle and saying it is not part of a war.

I will ignore the insults from those others on here who think I am an idiot who does not understand any of the concepts behind corporatism, capitalism and western polotics. I think insults often come from those who are either too afraid or too ignorant to face the truth themselves. I know plenty about these issues, I just don't see the need to discuss them in this thread.

This thread is about mobilisation, solidarity, and standing up to the fat cats. Does the revolution die a premature death? Do we allow our Spanish friends to pale into insignificance? Or do we let them be the spark that set the whole house of cards on fire?

Changes are comming. This we all agree on. It is up to the people if historians look back and say "the revolution started in Spain" or if they see this is another weak attempt, among many, to change things for the better. One that failed. Because we all saw just one more pointless demo rather than the start of a revolution.

So Come On!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
agree with you Spanish folk on here as well as the OP.

Spanish folk are right because there isnt a media blackout nor revolution in the streets as indicated by the title.

OP, people protesting is excellent but this is just the opening credits to what hopefully begins to happen world wide. No need to get people freakin out over the title of a thread. If you called it "Amazing Protests in Spain" Then the spanish dudes on here would have just agreed and given some first hand info on the protests instead merely pointing out that your title is false.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSHRED
agree with you Spanish folk on here as well as the OP.

Spanish folk are right because there isnt a media blackout nor revolution in the streets as indicated by the title.

OP, people protesting is excellent but this is just the opening credits to what hopefully begins to happen world wide.

This is exactly what I am saying. If this begins to happen all over Europe then the revolution will have begun in Spain. Let this be the catalist which spartks it all off. Let the title of this thread be true by our future actions. This is perhpas what I am hoping for.

If we all rise up and follow the fine example of our Spanish friends, and we all keep doing it, then we have half a chance to change the world!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
While I totally support protesting and encourage the people of the world to rise up and be heard, I would say your title is misleading and a revolution is coming but Spain does not get the credit

Media blackout? Hardly
BBC
Spain protests: 'This has never happened before'
edit on 18-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
Are there any spanish people here who can inform the rest of the world your brilliant solution that will fix your economy by creating jobs not cutting down on social services and keeping taxes low? because i would appreciate it alot

The Spanish GOVERNMENTS solution is exactly like the US GOVERNMENTS solution. Partisan politics that end up doing nothing but clicking their heels together three times and saying "I WISH I WAS IN KANSAS......". What is YOUR government doing to fix YOUR economy?

At least Spain is reining in their own crisis without turning to bailouts like Greece, Ireland, and Portugal.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
FANTASTICO!!!!!!

Many People and Many Flags with Many Tongues can speak ONE and the SAME Lauguage!

Remember the Berlin Wall - it was brought down too.

It's every ones responsibility to make this go viral - People Power and ATS Power - GO FOR IT!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Who gives a darn HOOT about who gets the Credit - for Gods Sakes!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Too bad Americans have flash mobs to dance in the middle of the local walmart or flashmobs to rob the local walmart or a flash mob at somebodys house party. When we can all get together and gather a mob in DC and tell the politicians we have had enough and Rinse and Repeat for many years to come maybe just maybe we can actually have a recovery that will spark change in this world

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Also, protests did not begin in Spain so how could they be the ones starting a revolution? See my thread here: Protesting, it's contagious
edit on 19-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The title of this thread is an out-right lie. There is too much of this type of shenannigans on this site. What is the point though? You start a thread saying revolution in spain, media blackout. Then you post a video of some protests that happened in May. I just don't understand. Really, why would you post lies like this? Is it your idea of trolling or something?

As a side note...I really like muse, and that song in particular. The video was kind of cool.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imhotepsol
reply to post by michaelmcclen

I couldn't give a flying rats what religion anyone is mate when the SHTF none of its going to make a blind bit of difference anyway.

Your wrong, because it most certainly will.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt
In answer to my Spanish friends on here:

I beleive this is the beginning of something. Many of us do. Lets say the revolution starts in Spain. Next protests are in London perhpas, then moves on to Paris, more and more people take note, more and more people stand up all over Europe.

You look out your window and see that the people have all gone home. You think that means it is all over? It is not all over in the slightest my friends, it is just begining.

Oh, you say, it was just a protest. Don't think so small minded. Its like looking out the window at a battle and saying it is not part of a war.

I will ignore the insults from those others on here who think I am an idiot who does not understand any of the concepts behind corporatism, capitalism and western polotics. I think insults often come from those who are either too afraid or too ignorant to face the truth themselves. I know plenty about these issues, I just don't see the need to discuss them in this thread.

This thread is about mobilisation, solidarity, and standing up to the fat cats. Does the revolution die a premature death? Do we allow our Spanish friends to pale into insignificance? Or do we let them be the spark that set the whole house of cards on fire?

Changes are comming. This we all agree on. It is up to the people if historians look back and say "the revolution started in Spain" or if they see this is another weak attempt, among many, to change things for the better. One that failed. Because we all saw just one more pointless demo rather than the start of a revolution.

So Come On!

Every single Revolution and Civil War fought sense the mid-1600s have be created by Jewish bankers funding the side of the rebels in order so they get rid of the non-Jewish, whether they be Christian, Muslim, or Buddhist, and put their own people as the ruling aristocracy and rape the nations of all of their wealth. It would literally take a miracle for people to realize how brainwashed they are by the Zionists for the past hundreds of years and take a stand to finally kill them- but then again Hitler tried that as you are probably are thinking right now, and Jews have been scared #less ever since that a goy could challenge "God's Chosen People," who Jesus described as belonging to "The Synagogue of Satan!"

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
FANTASTICO!!!!!!

Many People and Many Flags with Many Tongues can speak ONE and the SAME Lauguage!

Remember the Berlin Wall - it was brought down too.

It's every ones responsibility to make this go viral - People Power and ATS Power - GO FOR IT!

It was brought down because the Zionists wanted to start Globalization as fast as possible, so the Jews running Soviet Russia decided to bankrupt and let the Union fall apart, so they could leach off of the same goyim all over again.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
It is always so disappointing, when you click on a thread where the title gives you hope, only be be let down. I should have expected as much. Perhaps I should learn not to get to excited until I have actually read the thread.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Sooooo I guess this only happened back in June and by now which is July, everyone went home and nothing happened? Sigh, got my hopes up for nothing.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
spains revolution will make a nice model for the u.s, all the police carry side arms but the public dont, So how many rocks thrown and broken windows will it take before government allow the police to go weapons hot?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join