It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Revolution begins in Spain - Media Blackout

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Please watch this video. I have been sitting here, a grown man of 43, with tears running down my face. They use a song by a favourite band of mine - Muse. It's called Uprising. This is our anthem people, the revolution has started - rise up!

They will not force us
They will stop degrading us
They will not control us
We will be victorious

Source

It's kicking off in Spain. This will spread. Look out Eurpoe, here it comes. Where is the MSM?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Good on Spain. Let the fire spread so that the ashes can be swept away and the system rebuilt in a manner that suits societal consciousness!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

I take it your in the UK mate? I hear things are starting to kick off there already. There's the Freeman movement for a start.

Pity I'm stuck over in Ireland where it seems the only people who'll still protest are auld wans over pensions.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Im in Spain right now, can you point me to where the revolution is taking place please, cos im looking out my window and everything seems fine.

Those were protests not a revolution and it already happend.

The title is a little misleading. There is no revolution in Spain.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
thankyou for this much apprecieated and when it kicks off in london I'll be there it is about time we all took our lives back

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I wish people would know the difference between capitalism and corporatism.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Please watch the video, and think of the bigger picture.

There is a lot going on, lets hope it keeps going on, picks up momentum and "gives the fat cats a heart atack".

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303

It is sad and laughable at the same time to see these idiots baying for a revolution - when every idea in thier heads has been placed there by the NWO.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt

There is a lot going on, lets hope it keeps going on, picks up momentum and "gives the fat cats a heart atack".

Im in Barcelona, I was there mate.

I dont need to watch the video, what you need to do is change the title, there is a difference between a revolution and a protest.

So I tell everyone here THERE IS NO REVOLUTION IN SPAIN, none has began as of yet.

Are you here also?

Like I said point to me where it's going down please, i'll get in my car and join.

You want me to post a link explaining what a revolution is and what a protest is?

I dont think I should have to, aint we got enough of sensatialism already?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The more I think about the uprisings all over this planet, the more I believe in a higher power. There is one thing that unites many of us. We want to live in a world without corruption of our elected representatives. Truth is becoming a common theme worldwide. After years of deception and being herded like sheep the people are realizing that they have been mislead to desolate pastures. I think there is a revolution occurring but it is against corruption worldwide. It is against deceptive practices. It is against lies.

It does not take a genius to make a religious correlation out of this and almost every religion says the say thing would happen in the end. People will be separated against each other one supporting the deception of the world, and the other supporting the truth. Good news is the truth will supposedly win in the end and the meek shall inherent the earth. I personally am looking forward to it.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Imhotepsol

Im in the North here mate and I dont think it will ever kick off here, the people are mindcontroled too much by religion and their politics to see the truth that lies infront of them. We have riots but for all the wrong reasons.

Peace from a prod in the north. (not that I practice religion)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Religion is a lie, all religions are. If you believe in a higher power then thats cool, I belive in a higher power but I dont believe in any religion. Its all a load of # to make money from you and keep them in places of influence and power.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Great video but stood in the street crying and shouting about it wont help them. If they want power back from the greedy corrupt spoilt bastards then they need to take it.
edit on 18-7-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

Originally posted by Fitch303

It is sad and laughable at the same time to see these idiots baying for a revolution - when every idea in thier heads has been placed there by the NWO.

epic quote

As dr cosma is saying...there is no revolution in spain...also where is the media blackout??..link??
edit on 18-7-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelmcclen
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Religion is a lie, all religions are. If you believe in a higher power then thats cool, I belive in a higher power but I dont believe in any religion. Its all a load of # to make money from you and keep them in places of influence and power.

So says the one who's done what for the higher power they believe in?

If all religion are lies, and only to make money off of you... then what else are you to do if you believe in this "higher power"?

Seems to me that making up your own rules and system isn't really believing in a higher power - it's creating a comfortable establishment that absolves you from guilt.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Originally posted by Shamatt

Im in Barcelona, I was there mate.

I dont need to watch the video, what you need to do is change the title, there is a difference between a revolution and a protest.

So I tell everyone here THERE IS NO REVOLUTION IN SPAIN, none has began as of yet.

Are you here also?

Like I said point to me where it's going down please, i'll get in my car and join.

You want me to post a link explaining what a revolution is and what a protest is?

I dont think I should have to, aint we got enough of sensatialism already?

I am in Barcelona as well - and I second what Dr Cosma is saying. There is no media blackout and there IS NO REVOLUTION. This is blatant sensationalism. If there was a revolution - I'd be there as well. There NEEDS to be a revolution about the traffic on RONDA DE DALT! Nothing but daily life happening here, my friend.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Yes it is real... cos its on teh Youtubes so it mus be realz.

Some people on ATS are so fanatically sensational its like they live in a separate dimension where they're experiencing a completely different reality and come here to tell us about it.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kinnerarity

There NEEDS to be a revolution about the traffic on RONDA DE DALT!

Yes!!! Do we need a revolution there!!! lol

Crazy the traffic.
the worst is when there is an accident and everyone slows down just to look!!!

On topic: There is definitely no revolution in Spain right now. Bona Tarda nen

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Watts

sensational

Totally. I saw the thread and thought whoa!

Then I saw the OP and saw it was the protests in May.

Im not taking nothing away from the protests, they protested and I thought it was good all those people mobilizing for a common purpose.

But it wasnt a revolution, that's another story.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
reply to post by Watts

sensational

Totally. I saw the thread and thought whoa!

Then I saw the OP and saw it was the protests in May.

Im not taking nothing away from the protests, they protested and I thought it was good all those people mobilizing for a common purpose.

But it wasnt a revolution, that's another story.

I tried to tell them that at the time as well. I had several people tell me I had no idea what I was talking about when I was looking at it first hand............................ There's enough disinformation going around with folks adding to it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join